Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? (1107 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Is A Chronic Liar? / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You? / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2015
The answers in this video are crazy honest and hilarious!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

But if you've been living with your partner for so long - how can you not have done it?! It's natural, right... But then again - I don't think she's ever done it in front of me grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK9JZeBpXXs
Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by Codyt(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Why wouldn't I allow nature take its course abegi!! I dey give her melodious sounds jor!!
Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by 4reala(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Yes ke! Dat na reflex action nah grin
Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin...
I fart in his presence. . He farts in my presence too...we even do it freely embarassed

Just last night, he told me "thankGod you have catarrh, I can now fart dey go"... I almost injured him when I learnt he already farted and noticed I didn't perceive it cos I have a flu... grin grin

1 Like

Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by skyface00(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Reading ur comment, the first thing I did was 2 check ur profile lolz because u sounded like my gf, though we were not 2gther yesterday, but dis has been our code of conduct lolz

MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin...
I fart in his presence. . He farts in my presence too...we even do it freely embarassed

Just last night, he told me "thankGod you have catarrh, I can now fart dey go"... I almost injured him when I learnt he already farted and noticed I didn't perceive it cos I have a flu... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by anthoniaz(f): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yesss cheesy
Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by angiemartinez(f): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Haba! Mess get toilet? Freely I receive, freely I give. If after dating for 5 yrs, married for 2 yrs I can't fart in his presence, then we need to ask ourselves kwesion!
Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol your answers are hilarious but it's such a topic we all gotta deal with! grin grin
Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by teddybear007(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hubby can’t go a day without doing it, and d worst of it all is that he can’t do it where others are he will always do it right beside me and tell me“take ur blessing”. But seriously while we were courting he never tried that for once, jst wondering how he tried to contain it those times.

1 Like

Re: LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
teddybear007:
Hubby can’t go a day without doing it, and d worst of it all is that he can’t do it where others are he will always do it right beside me and tell me“take ur blessing”. But seriously while we were courting he never tried that for once, jst wondering how he tried to contain it those times.
Hope you always take the 'blessing' when he gives you? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man's Greatest Moment: How True Is This Photo? / They Dont Like Their New House / I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.