Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... (16493 Views)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
From a male LIB reader...

Please I need your advice before I go crazy finally. My wife of two years is finally pregnant now with our baby and it spans four months as we speak. The problem I have now is my wife farts uncontrollably everywhere, anywhere, almost every time. This has caused a big quarrel between us and she keeps telling me she can not control her anus anymore. This is crazy and baffling because I am seeing her in a different light from what I knew her to be.
She farts while i drive,whilst she cooks,during meals on the dining,whilst sleeping and the worst now is while we make love she farts smelly devilish things.i am up against the wall now because i do not think i love my wife anymore!she has messed herself up with this happenings and she keeps telling me the pregnancy has taken all strenght from her and she can not control her anus opening or closing as regards farts!can you imagine the trauma this has caused in our marriage?do pregnant women fart so much?what have i gotten myself into?

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/dear-lib-readers-do-pregnant-women-fart.html

5 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by MosakuAW(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin

Hahhhhaaaa...... This got me cracking, pls helep me look for cold bottle of star.

BTW, if a woman fart around you, it shows she really loves you because women can form when it comes to fart.

Dont let fart dabaru your marriage, because when people ask why you divorce your wife, what will you say.

I guess you will say: My wife fart a lot gringringringringrin

Very funny, pls doctors in the house come and explain ooooo.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by eme1n(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
You aint seen nuttin yet!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by dapsin999(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mr. . . U neva see anything. Wetin make me come talk, my gf of 4yrs farts like anything! Infact we compete sef & I'm leading now! Fun though. I trust she'll equalize as soon as she's pregnant.

35 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please can someone tell me he's not serious....

14 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hahahahahahaha... grin grin
WTF! Seriously??

Hey you smiley @FirstEva ..hope this makes u laugh..stay good

1 Like

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hehehehe grin
oga kpele.

It's not enough reason for you to despise your wife. Remember you're getting a baby out of it. You should be more supportive and tolerant.

13 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
See me see trouble shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop whining, no be you impregnate her? Bear the consequences too grin grin tongue

Really, it's not her fault, just support her and find out ways it could be controlled.

11 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Hahahahahahaha... grin grin
WTF! Seriously??

Hey you smiley @FirstEva ..hope this makes u laugh..stay good
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by sandyd: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
You should be more concerned about the pressure she is going through .not all women fart but the onces that do deserve a lot of understanding from their spouses not condemnation.

24 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
She should learn bedroom etiquette

5 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Chanchit: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is funny but serious. women show different annoying traits during pregnancy, just pray your wife shows one that is manageable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Farting of life ; Fartophobia dey worry u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by AlienStar: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
I fink every woman has a different body chemistry, i hv a frnd whenever she preggy she likes perciving soak away. some lyk taking dry gin, some finds it very diffcult to bath. d list continues. so its best u appreciate, support n take care of her, dere is nofin wrong in that!

8 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
The worst mistake a beautiful woman can do is to fart in the present of her man. In the eyes of a man, she is seen as an Angel; she has to maintain that statue, the moment she starts farting around on the man's face, she will be seen as one of the boys; her attractiveness depreciates anything the man remembers the smell or sound of the fart.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Infomizer(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
How the hell do devilish things come out of one's yansh? Lmsao! grin grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Yustash001(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol....the worst part of it is that she farts when you make love...that's disgusting man....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by ogeoflyf(f): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wetin person no go read these days grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by MARKone(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
you hate your wife because she suddenly started farting so much undecided

The poster didn't mention if the wife farts excessively prior to her pregnancy, if not, he should STFU and endure till she delivers, and her body returns to normal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by MsBliss(f): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oga Mi if you know what your wife is passing through ,you won't be saying this trash. Women should be respected especially the pregnant ones. The pain they pass through all in the name of pregnancy no be here.
Instead of you to support and encourage her,you are here ranting like a lost sheep. You think carrying another human in your stomach for nine solid months is an easy task? abeg shooor.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by AtomikEnergy: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
hahahahaha, lmao
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by anthoniaz(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
LMFAO grin grin
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eleyi le gan o. Don't even know what to say
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by fr3do(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
AlienStar:
I fink every woman has a different body chemistry, i hv a frnd whenever she preggy she likes perciving soak away. some lyk taking dry gin, some finds it very diffcult to bath. d list continues. so its best u appreciate, support n take care of her, dere is nofin wrong in that!

Chineke! shocked
alcohol hinders the brain development of unborn babies.
Babies with moms who drank at gestation have a high chance of being retardedd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Infomizer:
How the hell do devilish things come out of one's yansh? Lmsao! grin grin
lwkm!
Cc: lalaticlala.
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Kimoni: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin nonsense post
Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Johnnoah1st: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2015
@OP, i will advice u to make her see d doctor, a lady farting in presence of a man is really disgusting and can make her loose the attractiveness, @all of the posters above me that support d farting. not everybody can take dat shiit, 4 me i hate it and still hate, disgusting i must say.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Mimiflourish(f): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2015
This got me laughing uncontrollably..
Take it easy my brother... It's just a passing phase. You will have the wife you once knew as soon as baby is out. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by Truckpusher(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:57am On Sep 04, 2015
Seriously!!! You are such a goat! Women beating men to their own game..
Eat the most delicious beans ever and compete with her damn it!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... by francizy(m): 5:06am On Sep 04, 2015
grin

Oya na Dr. Kingtom, go and check that woman's anūs, let's see if there's something wrong..

grin

OP, this reminds me of my uncle and his wife. These two usually competes to know who's the best. Of course my uncle would always win cuz he doesn't have a normal human anùs. I think he was created with an AK47 sticking out of his ãrse... undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad / My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.