Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! (4545 Views)

What Are Those Food That Should Be Eaten In Order To Add Weight / Food That Adds Weight Very Fast / List Of Food That Could Replace Rice During Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by teissys(f): 1:28pm On May 04, 2009
@ Post,
Lol.
We eat ladyfingers soup(Only my mum and I). My dad and my kid sister think that the appearance is nauseating. So we usually boil or make soup separately and enjoy it. I think it's the stickiness that people dont like. There's also some wild green vegetables we call mrenda(It's also sticky but yummy). wink

Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dominique(f): 5:55pm On May 06, 2009
sliced okra shocked shocked shocked now i've seen it all.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by teissys(f): 6:02pm On May 06, 2009
dominique:

sliced okra shocked shocked shocked now i've seen it all.

grin grin grin
That's what makes it razzzzzzzzz
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spicy007(f): 12:04pm On May 08, 2009
ewa agonyin and bread,

then iya Oyalowo's ofada rice sold and dished opposite Lantoro Psychiatric hospital in Abeokuta. you'ld be suprised at the number of polished cars are parked there everyday. location - razz, food - world class taste
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by MrCrackles(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2009
Cooked corn and coconut! grin
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Moonstone(f): 8:20pm On May 08, 2009
I like boli ati epa of course. . . it's just so good especially when the plantain is not very ripe.
I also love roasted corn so much. It's just so good when it's roasted
I won't say agege bread (but something of that sort) with groundnut. . . I know!) but it's so good. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Uche2nna(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2009
Moonstone:

I won't say agege bread (but something of that sort) with groundnut. . . I know!) but it's so good. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just be careful where U point ur butt angry Fart would be so hot that it can be recycled as propane sad
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Moonstone(f): 8:28pm On May 08, 2009
Uche2nna:

Just be careful where U point ur butt angry Fart would be so hot that it can be recycled as propane sad
LOL! I only eat that when I'm absolutely sure nothing is coming toxic is coming out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by yme1(f): 3:30pm On May 09, 2009
akara with bread or garri

roasted yam with oil

roasted ripe plantain with oil

i just love these food, they are my best kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dominique(f): 5:02pm On May 09, 2009
spicy007:

ewa agonyin and bread,

that na da main thang cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Pepeye(f): 11:53pm On May 09, 2009
Boli with roasted fish
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 11:11am On May 10, 2009
That okra and pepper thing looks nice, not sure if I'll be able to eat it though.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Ced8: 12:46pm On May 12, 2009
Its actually very good,and pepper is a must.I havent tried sizes that huge though.Great when sampled with semovita or P.yam
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dae(f): 5:10pm On May 12, 2009
Jollof Okra!! oh yea- that looks so good --- with some white rice will be so yummy!!   grin grin
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dae(f): 5:55pm On May 12, 2009
I just remembered something grin --

Ogi (pap) and efo(vegetable) ---sometimes for breakfast

Garri and Efo (Vegetable) ---- Snack

lol
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Ced8: 7:13pm On May 12, 2009
You would eat rice that draws?

Plus pap(akamu right?) and efo? O girl
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by chiogo(f): 8:28pm On May 12, 2009
sandwich made up of Bread and sardine mixed with margarine. LOL, love it!!!
Jamaican beef pattie - that shit is 'razz'(whatever that means) tongue
banana and peanut/groundnut cheesy
Plantain porridge, LMAO
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On May 13, 2009
Plantain porridge is NOT razz. angry tongue
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by UyiIredia(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2009
my take on dis one shld b ,
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}garri & salt with sardines  grin grin grin grin
[center]PEACE[/center]
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dae(f): 5:25pm On May 13, 2009
Ced8:

You would eat rice that draws?

Plus pap(akamu right?) and efo? O girl

Oh yea, u're missing out!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by chinesedoll(f): 11:19pm On May 13, 2009
Fried yam with fried onions

boiled potatoes with grinded pepper mixed with maggi and salt
i just luv dis combination grin grin
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by WarfyBoy(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2009
Bread and kaikai

bread and drow soup

Pounded yam and cooked beans

yam and coconut

fish n carry

i'l kom back for mo
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 14, 2009
Bread and draw soup is totally the best. I love it!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by chiogo(f): 1:08am On May 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Plantain porridge is NOT razz. angry tongue
Haha, I call it razz 'cause most people believe yam porridge to be the norm. I love plantain porridge though!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Okijajuju1(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2009
Akamu a.k.a Pap

I cant stop loving it. Call it razz, but that shit is the bomb anyday.

Akara and bread a.k.a Local burger.

I am not a fan, but every now and again I see myself re-visting the seller.

Bread and Groundnuts.

What can I say, Love it! Love it! Love it!

Tapioka (dont know is botanical nor butter name) and Groundnut
Made from cassava, sliced into strips and eaten with either groundnuts or coconut.

Big fan.

Boiled Yam with Palmoil, dried pepper and salt.

Anyday, Anytime.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 2:21am On May 14, 2009
I've never tried Bread and draw soup before.I'm slightly inspired to experiment, Or perhaps not.
@ topic,i love kpekere and dodo ikire.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Ced8: 8:17am On May 14, 2009
Tapioka=bobozi.and plus coconut=solved equation grin

if u think plantain porridge is razz,input some cocoyams into the equation=find out yourself, cocoyams are underated o

bread and draw soup?Which draw soup?Better not be ogbono
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dae(f): 5:43pm On May 14, 2009
Warfy Boy:

Bread and kaikai

bread and drow soup

Pounded yam and cooked beans

yam and coconut

fish n carry

i'l kom back for mo

Like are u for real? or u making this up?? Pundy and cooked beans?!?!?! MURDER!! u gon fart/mess/pollute the air like a morrasuka!!! dang!! --- the fart will wake people from sleep -- that sure is Razz!!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by WarfyBoy(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2009
enuf "razz" food dey oh

1 day i meet my friend dey eat pawpaw and garri me sef join am eat

i don eat grandnut and yam

akara and beans

fish and yam

groundnut and egusi soup
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Ced8: 8:48pm On May 14, 2009
dude your belle eh,if u sick doctors no go gree operate o,because just one incision,hmm grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dae(f): 8:51pm On May 14, 2009
Warfy Boy:

enuf "razz" food dey oh

1 day i meet my friend dey eat pawpaw and garri me sef join am eat

i don eat grandnut and yam

akara and beans

fish and yam

groundnut and egusi soup

Ok, groundnut and egusi is sooo like over the top!! ahn ahn!!!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2009
Who here has tried drinking garri with Palm Kernel. This was the bomb way back in my humble childhood days. kiss cry

Cabin biscuitTM and Garden egg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domino's In Nigeria Came Out With "Chicken Jollof Pizza / . / Cockroach Soup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.