Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Those Living In Germany Please Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Living In Germany Please Help. (2295 Views)

For Those Living In The States / /those Living In The U.k / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Living In Germany Please Help. by panteleonk: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2009
please those living in germany should assist me, a german friend is inviting me to germany next month,
please what documents does he need to send to me, i will not be staying in a hotel but will be staying with him till i come back to nigeria
Am only staying for two weeks, cos i work here in nigeria.

on my side what oter documents do i need to gather,
how do i get the travel health papers. thank you.
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 01, 2009
@panteleonk
can you tell him that ur friend also wants to come along? Abeg
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by panteleonk: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2009
@bigmodo , dont you think you are one stupid idol idiot on angry sad
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by iwefactria: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2009
I am not in Germany but i think i can help abit
ur friend needs to send you an invitation letter of course that is very important and since u are staying with him he should send also a sponsorship letter stating where u will stay and all other things.
Also,if is sending sponsorship letter i think you dont need much document to present just your application form,statement of account(doesnt have to contain huge amount since ur friend is going to sponsor u),Health insurance covering the duration of your trip,flight reservation,i guess that should be all but if still rememeber any will post it to u.i think this help
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by shinepearl: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
wats up on nigerians who have german birth certificate for the year 1980. how do they get their german nationality?
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by brutal(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2009
shinepearl:

wats up on nigerians who have german birth certificate for the year 1980. how do they get their german nationality?
                                                                                                                                                                                                  One of ur parents must be a german b4 u can get it.in ur case it's useless.abi ur mama or papa get german p. cry
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by aremuu: 3:25pm On May 22, 2009
Anyone with info/experience on German Student Visa? Please provide especially on issue of confirmation of proof of sponsorship as required. Which office of German Authrority in Nigeria is responsible for this confirmation. Thanks.
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by brutal(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2009
aremuu:

Anyone with info/experience on German Student Visa? Please provide especially on issue of confirmation of proof of sponsorship as required. Which office of German Authrority in Nigeria is responsible for this confirmation. Thanks.
Goethe institute opposite 1004(OZUMBA MBADIWE ST. V.I LAGOS) is d ideal place 2 get info on student visa.
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by eddy1977(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2009
bigmodo:

@panteleonk
can you tell him that ur friend also wants to come along? Abeg

grin grin grin LMAO

actually i would like to add my grandpa emeka to the equation. is there room on the invitation letter for 3? cheesy. i will help cover the costs cheesy
Re: Those Living In Germany Please Help. by MamaJD(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2009
ur friend needs to send u an invitation letter, and he gotta show the office where he gets the letter its called in german ( Verpflichtungserklaerung) they wanna see his last 3 month salary, and he gotta show them also his rental contract where hes livin, and u need to give him ur passport number, ur address, name,birthday,place of birth,
oh yes and ur friend also need an official proof of residence not older than 6months.
i think thats it.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa / The Bermuda Triangle Mystery : Fact Or Fallacy / How Can One Obtain Croatia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.