Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth (1463 Views)

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by duketunde: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Read the amazing strength of character of a disabled Chen Xinyin, 48 from Chongqing, South west China, who lost his arms after getting a massive electric shock aged seven moved China, when pictures and video of him spoon-feeding and taking care of his aged mother emerged online.
See full article here:http://www.duketundesblog.com/2015/08/devoted-son-who-lost-both-arms-to.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by bunmioguns(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
So touching
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
It breaks my heart when I see stuffs like this, makes me question God and the universe.
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
sad
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by duketunde: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
All dis happen so we can glorify God..in all situation he always gives room for us learn n appreciate him
pcguru1:
It breaks my heart when I see stuffs like this, makes me question God and the universe.

1 Like

Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by timilehing(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
duketunde:
All dis happen so we can glorify God..in all situation he always gives room for us learn n appreciate him
Appreciate him for what exactly?
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by lurther: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please! Do you mind, I want to see your picture.

I have known you for ages on nairaland and been clicking to atleast one day see your picture.
freecocoa:
Appreciate him for what exactly?
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by lurther: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Awwwww! So touching!

And you will see some people lazying around even with their complete self.
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
lurther:
Please! Do you mind, I want to see your picture.

I have known you for ages on nairaland and been clicking to atleast one day see your picture.
I mind, especially as you didn't say why you want to.
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by lurther: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
I want to, because I have been wondering over the years who is behind this monicker. It is not as if I am concerned about whom you are as privacy should be paramount to every online users.

Truth is you are a veteran on nairaland....that I know. I have been checking on your profile to get a glimpse of the personality behind this monicker. If you don't mind.
freecocoa:
I mind, especially as you didn't say why you want to.
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by freecocoa(f): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
lurther:
I want to, because I have been wondering over the years who is behind this monicker. It is not as if I am concerned about whom you are as privacy should be paramount to every online users.

Truth is you are a veteran on nairaland....that I know. I have been checking on your profile to get a glimpse of the personality behind this monicker. If you don't mind.
While I can understand the above, I must say, there are also other veterans here, so I don't see that as a good enough reason to want to see my pics, well unless you do ask other veterans for their pics to, in which case I'll say, I'm sorry I can't help.
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by lurther: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Heheheehehehe!

It is your own pix I want to see. Forget about others.
freecocoa:
While I can understand the above, I must say, there are also other veterans here, so I don't see that as a good enough reason to want to see my pics, well unless you do ask other veterans for their pics to, in which case I'll say, I'm sorry I can't help.
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
lurther:
Heheheehehehe!

It is your own pix I want to see. Forget about others.
Yea I got that part and I asked why?
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by lurther: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Telling you why may make your head swell...... I may be wrong though. Just wanna see you sha... that's all.
freecocoa:
Yea I got that part and I asked why?
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
lurther:
Telling you why may make your head swell...... I may be wrong though. Just wanna see you sha... that's all.
Lol @ make my head swell, I wonder what you think my opinion of myself is.

Well, I've had my pix displayed before, if I ever do that again, then you can see my picture.
Re: Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth by lurther: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
I may not see it, if you do that. Anyway, hopefully, will see the person behind this monicker.
freecocoa:
Lol @ make my head swell, I wonder what you think my opinion of myself is.

Well, I've had my pix displayed before, if I ever do that again, then you can see my picture.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of Marriage And Children / My Late Mum / After 18yrs The Daughter He Raised Biologically Belongs To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.