Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Best Way To Propose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Way To Propose (410 Views)

Is It Appropriate For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Guides On How To Propose To A Sister In Church / Is It Advisable For A Christian Lady To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Propose by esteemedhop: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
When most people go to the opposite sex and say God told me you are my wife, you are my husband, is it wrong? If so, what way then is the best way to make your intentions known to someone you admire and want to have a relationship with in a godly way?
Re: The Best Way To Propose by ladyF(f): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idk....someone even gave the *God said she is my wife* testimony on Sunday lol
Re: The Best Way To Propose by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Do it In heaven...

This earth is too dirty...
Re: The Best Way To Propose by shaiba(f): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Do it in the moon cheesy grin
Re: The Best Way To Propose by Omotayor123(f): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Just ask her.... Even if she's inside toilet! cool
Re: The Best Way To Propose by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Just ask her.... Even if she's inside toilet! cool
toilet ke
Re: The Best Way To Propose by Mariecakes(f): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
You will put yourself in trouble with "God told me" What if she claims "God did not tell her" cheesy there is nothing ungodly about just asking...
Re: The Best Way To Propose by esteemedhop: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2015
@omotayor123
Ok, nothwitstanding even in the toilet, what are the words to use.
God sent me to tell you that.......... or what na?
Some people just dont have the courage to do it. How do you advice them to go about it?
Re: The Best Way To Propose by Omotayor123(f): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
esteemedhop:
@omotayor123 Ok, nothwitstanding even int he toilet, what are the words to use. God sent me to tell you.......... or what na?
Just the usual... Will you marry me or all that. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: To The Most Accursed Generation, Ever. / The Lord Looketh From Heaven; / Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.