Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana (33780 Views)

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Obrigardo: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
When you marry badluck
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by horllybee(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow!!!my condolence. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by HirstMOG(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tonto dikeh hope you see what you have caused Over performing hubby and non-performing!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
NO BE SMALL KILL JOY, SO WETIN DEY NAIJA DEY GHN.... shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nobody gets robbed in in Trassaco...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Pavore9: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Read the post wella!
They probably thought we was packing to Nigeria tongue

l read it but personally as long l did not see the known occupant of the house while the evacuation was going on, it would raise my suspicion. Some years back, at broad daylight l saw some two guys on my street hovering around a car that have been parked there and they even dressed like mechanics but something kept telling me something was not right. l called one of the OPC guys who secures the street to go check them out and they were found out to be thieves who were also responsible for a car theft two streets away from mine. Vigilance is the keyword.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Awkaaba grin ,na so Ghanaians dey.dem go rob you,e no matter if na your money,property or heart angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by JiggamanGh: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
VibeRadio:
With all the celebration and jubilation that Tonto Dikeh and her hubby Oladunni Churchill have experienced the past weeks, some killjoy robbers seized the opportunity of Churchill’s busy schedule and constant flying out to see his woman in Nigeria to rob him in his house in Ghana.

According to ghkwaku.com:

source: http://www.ghkwaku.com/2015/08/tonto-dikehs-boyfriend-robbed-in-ghana/

Isn't trasacco a gated community. It has to be an inside job.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Does it mean Tonto Dikeh is baD LUCK? undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by wytecat: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
That can never happen in Transacco estate, it's a big lie.

This is an estate that if you remember that you forgot something in there just as you get to the gate, you will be made to go through another process of getting in with phone calls to the very residence you are going. That's the number 1 estate in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by PetroDolla3: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fool! I doubt the story. But if even if it true, it was most likely perpetrated by his fellow nigerians. I trust the Ghanaian police will get to the bottom of the matter and the truth will come out!

Between Ghana and nigeria, where are you likely to feel safe? Stop talking like a fool!

youmour:
Awkaaba grin ,na so Ghanaians dey.dem go rob you,e no matter if na your money,property or heart angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Fool! I doubt the story. But if even if it true, it was most likely perpetrated by his fellow nigerians. I trust the Ghanaian police will get to the bottom of the matter and the truth will come out!

Between Ghana and nigeria, where are you likely to feel safe? Stop talking like a fool!

grin grin right on queue
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by mekaboy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
The guy is about to bail on tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Sunnypa11(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ehyah....say No to robbery
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Luukasz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
VibeRadio:
With all the celebration and jubilation that Tonto Dikeh and her hubby Oladunni Churchill have experienced the past weeks, some killjoy robbers seized the opportunity of Churchill’s busy schedule and constant flying out to see his woman in Nigeria to rob him in his house in Ghana.

According to ghkwaku.com:

source: http://www.ghkwaku.com/2015/08/tonto-dikehs-boyfriend-robbed-in-ghana/
Tonto DIKEH is a JINX
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by caprini1: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
That is the NORMAL crime in Ghana....it is like a trend,once someone is away or travelled(mostly Nigerians) you come back to meet an empty house.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by chucky234(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
FORUMgod:
hmmm
how much are ur kid's tab going for?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by FORUMgod: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
chucky234:
how much are ur kid's tab going for?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by francescainnoce(f): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Are you sure it's not the dude that Ask for refurbishment... Unno like changing the deco to fit his new status
Well if that's not the case then I'm sorry for his loses and Ghana must be breeding some very corporate thiefs....
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by shepherdnoble: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
E don pay him tithe lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Leyemoshood: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
lol,sorry sir,boiz sef go chop na grin grin grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by darlenese(f): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pix of of the empty house or else ....

I will call it another publicity stunt
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
In broad daylight?
It takes hours to move property out of a house.
This is very odd if its true
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by InvertedHammer: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
/

And here I am thinking there is a difference between burglary and robbery.

\
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by jcross19: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Smart guy , someone is playing with someone. Delay tactics.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
caprini1:
That is the NORMAL crime in Ghana....it is like a trend,once someone is away or travelled(mostly Nigerians) you come back to meet an empty house.
guy what are u saying!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by putin3: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
First suprise the Churchill guy is a joke,he needs money to furniture the apartment ,
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
That can never happen in Transacco estate, it's a big lie.

This is an estate that if you remember that you forgot something in there just as you get to the gate, you will be made to go through another process of getting in with phone calls to the very residence you are going. That's the number 1 estate in Ghana.
if it really happened in Transacco, then I doubt the utehtencity of d news. That place is like that Osborne or banana Island in Ghana
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by caprini1: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamord:
guy what are u saying!
Am saying almost all my friends working and living in Ghana,Accra to be precise,have had their houses burgled to the last tea spoon,some even twice!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Isn't trasacco a gated community. It has to be an inside job.
inside job won't work sef. There is protocol at the gate and security. To carry big stuffs out like that will make the operation suspicious
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by JiggamanGh: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
caprini1:
Am saying almost all my friends working and living in Ghana,Accra to be precise,have had their houses burgled to the last tea spoon,some even twice!

And the culprit are mostly Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Peace Ambassador Agency / Zion Ayo Balogun And Mother, Jada P Pose With Santa Claus / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His Mother Travel To His Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.