Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana (33782 Views)

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by caprini1: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

And the culprit are mostly Nigerians.
Ghanaian police have never made any arrests or recovered some stolen stuffs that I know of,so I can't answer that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by marv1: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Na insyder do d job
My brother you 100% correct. That guys hand is not clean. I pity tonto. I hope it wont be too late. These girls sometimes deserve what they get. Ie funke akindele, toyin animaku etc and now this one

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by wytecat: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
True! That's where the richest Ghanaians new money live.

iamord:
if it really happened in Transacco, then I doubt the utehtencity of d news. That place is like that Osborne or banana Island in Ghana
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
caprini1:
Am saying almost all my friends working and living in Ghana,Accra to be precise,have had their houses burgled to the last tea spoon,some even twice!
I have had my house burgled once in Ghana. Tho they seemed to be petty thief's. So its not a Nigerian thing. If they are burglars. They are burglars. The one I witnessed in Nigeria even makes the Ghana incident child's play. May you not witness such
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by caprini1: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamord:
I have had my house burgled once in Ghana. Tho they seemed to be petty thief's. So its not a Nigerian thing. If they are burglars. They are burglars. The one I witnessed in Nigeria even makes the Ghana incident child's play. May you not witness such
Exactly what I meant by saying its a trend.....the burglars targets are always homes that that the occupants are most of the times away due to work.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
True! That's where the richest Ghanaians new money live.

true. Those are high brow areas with tight security. You even have to call at the gate for the security to confirm who you came to see. Ever heard of robbery in Osborne or banana Island? It seems this guy wants to be in the news
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
caprini1:
Exactly what I meant by saying its a trend.....the burglars targets are always homes that that the occupants are most of the times away due to work.
but inasmuch as people hear about such. It's not rampant
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by caprini1: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamord:
Not condoning evil,but it is still better than someone breaking my car windscreen in traffic just to take my wallet and phones.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by caprini1: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamord:
It is well.....when I was in Ghana years back...sometimes ,I forget to lock my gate and main house and I still sleep like I have Rambo and Terminator as my gate men.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
caprini1:
Not condoning evil,but it is still better than someone breaking my car windscreen in traffic just to take my wallet and phones.
thanks for that. So true.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iamord(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
caprini1:
It is well.....when I was in Ghana years back...sometimes ,I forget to lock my gate and main house and I still sleep like I have Rambo and Terminator as my gate men.
I don't even think of robbers when am home. Night life is quite safe.. But in lasgidi town. No try am

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by caprini1: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamord:
I don't even think of robbers when am home. Night life is quite safe.. But in lasgidi town. No try am
Yeah...I miss the safety of Accra night life....Got to accra mall around 2am via ABC some years back,walked majestically to the taxi park and was even negotiating fares as if I can try it in Lasgidi at that time..lol!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by iyiscopy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
vickylois:
Just came to read comments

likewise mehn.................
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by wytecat: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Right! Maybe the man wants to bail on Tonto, cos his demeanor in all the pictures of the "bride price" is that of " what's happening to me". grin

iamord:
true. Those are high brow areas with tight security. You even have to call at the gate for the security to confirm who you came to see. Ever heard of robbery in Osborne or banana Island? It seems this guy wants to be in the news
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by chachanga: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Richie0974:
Oops.... That's not a good start.... Sorry sha

Hahahaha, I was just thinking that some Yoruba folks wld be all like "that's a bad omen!"
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by vickylois(f): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Their matter don tire me
iyiscopy:

likewise mehn.................

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Salasi01(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
If u living ur lyf nd they hating on u no dey ask wetin u do,,,u dnt got to do anytin for bad belle ppl to hate...so dnt mind dem bro!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by chucky234(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
FORUMgod:
how can I get one in Ojo area of Lagos?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by kenoz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by achimotan(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamord:
inside job won't work sef. There is protocol at the gate and security. To carry big stuffs out like that will make the operation suspicious

Exactly. I remember visiting someone at Regimanuel Estates years ago. They had to call him to confirm if he truly knows me before they could allow me in
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by toshmann(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eyaaaa, sorry o.
I been wan say "good for him" bc he took away my crush grin

But then, he's human, and he was attacked. May chineke nke bi n'eluigwe expose and punish ghose who robbed him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by yatch360: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Scam
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Nicepoker(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Church hill abi na mosque valley sorry o. Na ur close pal do u am sure.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by christinie(f): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Se na the first wife come pack the things ni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
This Tonto and Winston Churchill drama is looking more like a Nollywood movie to me. grin
I am waiting for the next scene.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by amiskurie(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rubbish!

If he's truly robbed then he doesn't truly live in trassaco.I don't even believe he lives there yet!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by tonimenia: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is rather unfortunate!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by friends4ever(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
I suspect unfriendly friends of Mr. and Mrs. Churchill, I trust Ghana popo they'll apprehend those those infidels
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by mn09abk: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin see format o....tonto should get ready to pay for her wedding....naija guys sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by friends4ever(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
I suspect unfriendly friends of Mr. and Mrs. Churchill, I trust Ghana Police Force they'll apprehend those perpetrators/infidels
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by tefund(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
the way toto dike thread keep making fp like GOODMORNING ...GOOD AFTERTERNOON. iam suspecting nairaland mods have been collecting bribe from her to create publicity stunt around her
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
this Churchill guy does not look Yoruba at all...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Peace Ambassador Agency / Zion Ayo Balogun And Mother, Jada P Pose With Santa Claus / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His Mother Travel To His Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.