Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Download Youtube Videos On Any Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Videos On Any Device (570 Views)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / Updated : How To Download Youtube Videos(No Application Needed) / Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos On Any Device by weezyfeesy: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sometime you might be watching an interesting video on youtube and you may want to download it to your device so you can watch later but you will find out that it is impossible. If you are among those that face this problem when watching Hollywood movies, Nollywood Movies, Gallywood Movies, Music Videos or Video Tutorials, then this fixes this problem. Read More>>http://delsublog..com/2015/08/how-to-download-youtube-videos-on-any.html
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos On Any Device by 4reala(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
U want make I click mak my finger burn?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos On Any Device by pdppower: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Don't mind him. Just click on the video and cancel from the back all letters from http//WWW till you get to YouTube. Add as before YouTube and click on it. e.g- ssyoutubesndkfkflkwatch ( just a sample) It will direct you to another site where you'll download the video. Shikenna

(1) (Reply)

About To Buy Fairly Used Phone / Htc Sensation Xe With Beats Audio Z715e Touchpad Needed / Pls I Need Ur Help On D Best Tablet 2 Buy Under The Price Of 30,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.