Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins (3026 Views)

The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by kasysleek(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
The ASAP charger provides a full phone charge in 15 minutes.
Am loving the way Technology makes life easy.

Who doesn't hate it when you receive a notification on your phone telling you "your battery is less than 10 percent"

To some people their mobile phones are part of their way of life from social life to business purposes we need our phones for all these.
There's a constant need for us to charge our phone/devices and the fact is nobody likes it when there device shut down due to low battery

With the decrease in electricity supply most people result to buying power banks just in case.
But with the ASAP Dash charger you can provide a full phone charge in a whooping 15 minutes.

The ASAP dash is rated 24-times faster than normal chargers.
The charger can be used to charge various device for Android to java to Apple, although the time used to charge Apple devices may not be the same with Android.

SPECS

*Lightweight Design-ASAP Dash Weight About 179g And 13mm Thick, Which Makes it Very Portable.

*Large 5000mAh Battery capacity

*1200 Charge Cycle- 4x Greater Lifespan.

*Short Circuit Protection- Helps Protect Against High Voltage.

*Protective Aluminium Shell

*Fast Charge All Device: Andrroid, Apple, Java And Others.

Price
The ASAP Dash is sold for $69 at the via the company campaign and will be launched in June 2016.

SOURCE: http://kasysleek..com/2016/03/the-asap-charger-provides-full-phone-charge-in-15-minutes.html

What do you think?
Nah? Or Yah

CC:Lalasticlala

Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by SpenzaZoom(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Perfect for naija smartphone users
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Marvel1206: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
And when Naija's nepa light blow am
Ma go hang

1 Like

Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by lordempire(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by olahero(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
The price nah GBESE debt for now. I buy if it's gonna sold $4 ...
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by lekjons(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
wow! nice!..

when you buy this charger and your "i beta pass my neigbour" generator do what it knows how to do best.. damage chargers.. your hand go just fallgringrin

1 Like

Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
All these bloggers sef na so dem go dey carry fake news. This backup battery WILL NEVER charge ur phone in 15 mins. I mean how on earth do u think it is possible to charge a phone with 3,000mah battery without quick charging capabilities in 15 mins? To do that u have to send plenty of power into the phone and will eventually blow off the phone trust me. Even a galaxy s6 which has one of the best quick charge will charge from 0-70% in about 30 mins, so how can a power bank charge a phone that doesn't have quick charging built in from 0-100 in 15 mins. Haba make una dey fear God na.

This power bank will charge phones at normal speed of 5 volts, 2.4 amps, charging your device at 12 watts. It’s the other side of the equation — charging the portable battery itself at a massive 40 watts (19 volts, 2.1 amps — similar to a laptop’s charger), filling its 5000mAh capacity in 15 minutes flat — that is impressive.

So there u have it, it will charge ur phone at normal speed, but charging the portable battery itself is where the magic lies changing the 5,000mah battery in 15 mins.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/02/the-asap-dash-is-a-super-fast-charging-usb-battery/

1 Like

Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Marvell23(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't think dash will be needed since most android now comes with fast charging technology . Most Chinese OEMs have incorporated this on their smartphones. check this out http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/products/boom/12834-photos-of-the-tecno-boom-j8-and-hios-surface-in-kenya
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Darkseid(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Men dey lie sha.
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by salam1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
nothing new here, my infinix note 2 does same
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2016
salam1:
nothing new here, my infinix note 2 does same

Ur infinix note 2 does what? Charges from 0-100 in 15 mins? Guy ur nose go don long so much I swear because na pinochio u be.

2 Likes

Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by OjayDavido(m): 2:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Soon ull all b seeing ASAP DASH MADE IN ALABA
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Rapzino: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2016
I need to get one for myself!!!
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by salam1(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2016
greenhulk:

Ur infinix note 2 does what? Charges from 0-100 in 15 mins? Guy ur nose go don long so much I swear because na pinochio u be.

d problem with people lyk u is I KNOW EVERYTHING, make research and c if what am saying is not true.
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
salam1:
d problem with people lyk u is I KNOW EVERYTHING, make research and c if what am saying is not true.

Oga what u are saying is NOT TRUE. Yes Infinix Note 2 has fast charge but for it to charge ur phone full in 15 mins trust me ur phone will blow off. It takes about 35 mins to charge note 2 from 0-60% and a full charge takes about 45-50 mins. So Mr Pinnochio there u have it.

Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Rapzino:
I need to get one for myself!!!

It is a good power bank but the story is misleading, thanks to all these fake bloggers. The powerbank WILL NOT charge ur phone in 15 mins, it charges ur phone at the normal speed any good charger would, it is the powerbank itself that u can charge from 0-100 in 15 mins.
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Rapzino: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
greenhulk:

It is a good power bank but the story is misleading, thanks to all these fake bloggers. The powerbank WILL NOT charge ur phone in 15 mins, it charges ur phone at the normal speed any good charger would, it is the powerbank itself that u can charge from 0-100 in 15 mins.
thanks for the clarification bro
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by kolexepana: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thats like 15K embarassed
So how much kon be L5 wey dey even charge another phone
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by jumpMANN44(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
greenhulk what theme r u using
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
jumpMANN44:
greenhulk what theme r u using

Its an iPhone. My LG G3 was stolen in traffic last week so I replaced it with an iPhone.
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by kasysleek(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
greenhulk:
All these bloggers sef na so dem go dey carry fake news. This backup battery WILL NEVER charge ur phone in 15 mins. I mean how on earth do u think it is possible to charge a phone with 3,000mah battery without quick charging capabilities in 15 mins? To do that u have to send plenty of power into the phone and will eventually blow off the phone trust me. Even a galaxy s6 which has one of the best quick charge will charge from 0-70% in about 30 mins, so how can a power bank charge a phone that doesn't have quick charging built in from 0-100 in 15 mins. Haba make una dey fear God na.

This power bank will charge phones at normal speed of 5 volts, 2.4 amps, charging your device at 12 watts. It’s the other side of the equation — charging the portable battery itself at a massive 40 watts (19 volts, 2.1 amps — similar to a laptop’s charger), filling its 5000mAh capacity in 15 minutes flat — that is impressive.

So there u have it, it will charge ur phone at normal speed, but charging the portable battery itself is where the magic lies changing the 5,000mah battery in 15 mins.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/02/the-asap-dash-is-a-super-fast-charging-usb-battery/

Thanks for you contribution bro. but I will like u to change the "Fake blogger" part as am not 1 of dem. I did research before posting as seen on their website www.chargeasap.com
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by kasysleek(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
greenhulk:

Again with the Fake blogger" dude no body is above mistake.
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Segadem(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good to hear
Re: Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins by Yorubago(f): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Good... Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

20-25k Android Phones / Browse @0.1k/MB On Airtel Magic Box / Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.