Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Please Where Can I Buy And Sell Paypal In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Can I Buy And Sell Paypal In Nigeria (1308 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy And Sell Paypal In Nigeria by boy124: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hello,
Please does anybody in the house knows where to buy and sell paypal in Nigeria apart from Gtn?I have some that i want to sell.
Thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Buy And Sell Paypal In Nigeria by determined: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2009
are you asking of where to use paypal in nigeria? or are you asking to buy paypal? you can't buy paypal.
what exactly do you need it for in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin / A Clean Naija Used Honda Odyssey 2000 Model For Sale At 950k. / Cheap Solar Home System From Myk Power Installer !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.