Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? (14630 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by nairabase(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2012
Hello

I would like to know a very guaranteed way to withdraw from paypal here in Nigeria,
Is there any reliable exchanger that can convert to either liberty reserve or directly
to naire?

Reagards
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by DonADESIDA(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
nairabase:

Hello

I would like to know a very guaranteed way to withdraw from paypal here in Nigeria,
Is there any reliable exchanger that can convert to either liberty reserve or directly
to naire?

Reagards

This is a very nice question I will solve now and before then,be very careful of this website moneyalter.com as they are scammer and never make do exchanging ecurrency with them as you will not see your cash anylonger.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by nairabase(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
adesida i will appreciate a positive response from you.

Regards
www.miskoblog.com
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by DonADESIDA(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2012
nairabase:

adesida i will appreciate a positive response from you.

Regards
www.miskoblog.com

nairabase:

Hello

to naire?

Reagards

Withdrawing from Paypal.The surest ways are;
1.To look for someone in Nigeria that uses and need paypal cash.Exchange with Liberty or let him/her pay you in Naira into your bank account.
For example,I do buy paypal cash and pay in Naira or exchange it to LR or AP cash and sell it to e-naira
2.Better still,get a Usa Payoneer Mastercard and attach it to your verified Usa paypal account and you will be able to transfer your cash to your card and collect your cash on any ATM machine all over the world even in Nigeria in naira denomination.
Hope you got these useful?

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by nairabase(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2012
are there places online where nigerians are willing to exchange liberty reserve for paypal?
have you tried withdrawing with payoneer card? ok think i will give that a try to see how
it goes.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by DonADESIDA(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
nairabase:

are there places online where nigerians are willing to exchange liberty reserve for paypal?
have you tried withdrawing with payoneer card? ok think i will give that a try to see how
it goes.

I've tried that and it works.I cannot give a particular site to do that but I can only recommend myself and nigeriagoldexchange by Ken Nwanko
Note:Beware of moneyalter.com as they are scammers.
Nigeriagoldexchange tend to be doing this service but they sucks cash away.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Gudnicedeals: 1:02am On Jul 24, 2012
I b
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:41am On Jul 24, 2012
Gudnicedeals: I buy paypal funds at N110 per dollar. If the paypal acct is genuinely yours, you will receive your money to your bank acct hassle-free. Contact me on 07081094652 or email - gudnicedeals@live.com
YM - gudnicedeals

Best wishes

Haba!That is too low man.

I even do buy it at least N150 per dollar but most often N160 per dollar.

Don't take advantage of people that are not having PayPal account.Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by 2sexy(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2012
DonADESIDA:

1.To look for someone in Nigeria that uses and need paypal cash.Exchange with Liberty or let him/her pay you in Naira into your bank account.
For example,I do buy paypal cash and pay in Naira or exchange it to LR or AP cash and sell it to e-naira
2.Better still,get a Usa Payoneer Mastercard and attach it to your verified Usa paypal account and you will be able to transfer your cash to your card and collect your cash on any ATM machine all over the world even in Nigeria in naira denomination.
well, option 2 does not work
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Esolver1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
Do you know you can use your paypal cash to buy other online business and get your money some other ways. for example, you use your online cash build adsense or affiliate site, drive traffic and flip it for huge cash and get your money via western union or cheque. See, there you can do online with your paypal funds. Though there are many other ways to cash your PP Fund in Naira. see my signature 4 more.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Gudnicedeals: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

I am not taking advantage of anyone that's just my rate.

And are you sure you buy paypal funds at N160 without any issue? If you are for real, send your paypal id to gudnicedeals@live.com and let me give you a try.

How many dollars do you want to sell?

You can send the amount you want to sell to me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 and I will note it when I need cuz I currently do not need for now cuz I still have enough.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Gudnicedeals: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

presegsADESIDA:

How many dollars do you want to sell?

You can send the amount you want to sell to me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 and I will note it when I need cuz I currently do not need for now cuz I still have enough.

Are you using two different usernames? I dont think am comfortable with this.

And the difference between us is that i am always in need of paypal funds as am usually on short supply
Thank you
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

And the difference between us is that i am always in need of paypal funds as am usually on short supply
Thank you

Well!Nairaland robots caused that as I really like to reply people Asap but it does not mean so you declare your identity and I didn't do that with negative mind.

OK?feel ok with me.Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

Thank you

I'm always available with PayPal cash and I even want to sell $500 of paypal cash now at the rate of N170.

You can reach me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you are interested.Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Gudnicedeals: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

I'm always available with PayPal cash and I even want to sell $500 of paypal cash now at the rate of N170.

You can reach me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you are interested.Thanks

Am sorry, I would be running at loss if i buy at that rate. Maybe another time.

Thank you
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
nairabase: Hello

to naire?

Reagards

I dont know but I think the best thing to do is to find a relaible person living abroad who you can transfer fund to from your paypal account to his or her paypal account and let the person withdraw the money from his or account and send you the money via western union. As long as the paypal account is genuine yours and has no fraudulent link.
I can help you by linking you with a friend who resides abroad as long as it is genuine.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Rexyl(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Is the card working well for withdrawal here in Nigeria? If so, What is the cost of getting and maintaining the card? and where to get it without much stress? Again how long does it take to have it after processing? Pls i need answers to this.

I am referring to the usa payoner master card
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by olawrites4(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
i work as an online article writer and i have a friend in the US who help me send my PayPal money to Nigeria via western union. we can help you get your PayPal money into you Nigerian bank account for a fee. if you're interested you can contact me by email at doubledrumproductions@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by abbeynism(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
great day to all Nairalanders.
my name is Arowoyoye Olaniyan Abiodun, facebook.com/abbeynism, I have the solution to paypal withdrawal. This is not payoneer but a complete paypal account plus visa card issue from Europe with IBAN. Means your paypal account will be verified with both card and European bank account. Read more info @ http://abbeynism.com. You can have my phone contact details on the site as I do not want my post to be discarded.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by Rexyl(m): 6:21am On Dec 22, 2012
It is now possible to withdraw cash from the e currency accounts to your bank accounts conveniently from some dedicated sites. you can text your email to 08079834693 requesting for the sites
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by arbitrage: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2013
@Abbeynism, how true is this?

What is the possibility of the account getting suspended/ban?
"The account is VERY safe from being suspended once you do not not use it for illegal transactions OR fraud. In case where the account got suspended (RARE), you will not loose your funds in the account. The paypal balance will be held by paypal for 180 days after which it will be sent to the bank account associated with the VISA card used to verify the paypal account.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by gabuzee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
See here for a perfect solution that shows you how to withdraw from paypal using your ATM http://www.josephadediji.com/withdraw-paypal-cash-in-nigeria-15.html

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by kajoula(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2013
DonADESIDA:

is this Usa Payoneer Mastercard legit and open for nigerians to register ?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by abbeynism(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2013
@arbitrage and others in doubt. the service is real, I offer many this service, You can contact some notable Nigeria Internet Marketers about my service, e.g. Paul Oghoghorie, Efe Imiren, Taiwo Omotosho, Abayomi Taiwo, Segun Afolani etc. I can help anyone to withdraw ONLY if that account is genuine. You can contact me to meet me one-on-one at Sango-Otta or visit http://abbeynism.com

Cheers.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by ibtha14u: 1:00pm On May 11, 2013
If you guys are looking to withdraw from paypal to your bank account, i created a product for that which can be found at www.getmymoneyout.com. It is a product i created and guarantee that you will get your paypal funds into your bank account. If anyone has any questions please let me know. You can contact me here or from the site.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? by expertman(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2013
abbeynism: @arbitrage and others in doubt. the service is real, I offer many this service, You can contact some notable Nigeria Internet Marketers about my service, e.g. Paul Oghoghorie, Efe Imiren, Taiwo Omotosho, Abayomi Taiwo, Segun Afolani etc. I can help anyone to withdraw ONLY if that account is genuine. You can contact me to meet me one-on-one at Sango-Otta or visit http://abbeynism.com

Cheers.
Yes Abbeynism has really helped me more than 4 times in withdrawing from my paypal i can stand as his surety here. do biz with him, He is %100 Reliable.

@Abbeynism how far about that $41 Have You Send It Cos i Havnt Receive it oh.

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / Banks: "CBN Is Choking Economy With FX Restrictions" / Fiverr University

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119