Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. (805 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Don't Wait To Buy Land, Buy Land And Wait. See The Reasons / You Think You Know About Building? Then Answer This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by homelette: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's not rhetorical.lol
Let's know what you think.

1 Share

Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by homelette: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
What y'all think? Would you live in this?

Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by peterovanski(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
How much is it? ...lemme call my friend Dangote to borrow me money
Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by divinehand2003(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol
THAT VAN IS HEAVEN ON EARTH, AND I WILL GLADLY LIVE IN IT IF ITS FREE.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by LeMuse: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Definition of luxury... @peterovanski, place the call fast now, my dad would be glad to lend a hand.
Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by ahmedonia4real(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by peterovanski(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
LeMuse:
Definition of luxury... @peterovanski, place the call fast now, my dad would be glad to lend a hand.

What's your dads number?
Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by MRBrownJ: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
thats DEFINITELY not a van, more like a semi-trailer
here is a clue: you dont need a special license to drive a van, but you will need one to drive that semi-trailer

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by emmchi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Quite luxurious and comfy,but ain't think it meant for naija roads that are not wider than 2 lanes and full of potholes.
Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by tolugar: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good for those that don't have house in the village.

If there is parking space.
Re: Would You Like To Live In A Van? Wait... See This First, Then Answer. by Buildertobadt: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow!.....This is like living in an ifesinachi van with ur can underneath it...lol. I no go mind buying it with my pension money to tour around Nigeria. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive Houses In Nigeria 2015 / A Bungalow For Sale @ Oke Ira Ogba For 30m / Double Edge Interiors For All Your Interior Decoration Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.