Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba (1462 Views)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba by Stephansmily(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Still the song of the year?

Wizkid is definitely gaining ground in the international
scene. His smash hit “Ojuelegba” was remixed and it
featured Skepta and Drake.
Grammy
Award-winning couple, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz have
also contributed to his growing international fame by
sharing videos of themselves dancing to the song.
And now Keeping Up With The Kardashians TV star –
Kylie Jenner was recorded dancing to the Legendury
Beatz-produced track on her SnapChat.

www.carovibes.ng/2015/08/26/still-getting-international-buzz-watch-kylie-jenner-dance-to-wizkids-ojuelegba/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+carovibes+%28CaroVibes%29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBYqG8TBz7I

Cc:Lalasticlacla

Re: Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba by trapQ: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
this is so cool. cooler than the drink i just had.
Re: Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba by holyteeboy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
I do not know what is in this song that people like it so much

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Meek Mill And Nicki Minaj Spotted In Ibadan [photos] / This Photos Will Make You Love Ini Edo More (lovely) / Annie Idibia & Tania Omotayo Step Out In Hot Denim (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.