Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling (3389 Views)

Pogba Is The Best In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dannyben5: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
they are among d bst players across europe .

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by colossus2: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Are you a learner? Wetin Bale dey find for there?
Neymar dribbles better than any of them.
Hazard dribbles like a primary school pupil.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hazard > Neymar > Bale.

Bale Shouldn't even be here. I could name about 5 better dribblers
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
neymar ofcourse!!

NEYMAR DRIBBLED A PLAYER IN COPA DEL REY LAST SEASON
SO TEY D PLAYERS STARTED BEATIN HIM ON D PITCH grin grin

I COME CONFUSE COM DEY WONDA WEN IT BECAME A CRIME TO DRIBBLE grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dannyben5: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
but in d epl hazard na oga
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by colossus2: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Hazard > Neymar > Bale.

Bale Shouldn't even be here. I could name about 5 better dribblers
Hazard dribbles better than Neymar?
All this chelshit fans shaa cheesy
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
colossus2:

I'm a man utd fan FYI.

Don't let all those nonsense tricks and legovers that Neymar does deceive you. Hazard is a better dribbler.

His close control, speed and ability to go past players is superb
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by colossus2: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm a man utd fan FYI.

Don't let all those nonsense tricks and legovers that Neymar does deceive you. Hazard is a better dribbler.

I give up cheesy
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by CSTR2: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
colossus2:

I give up cheesy
The only player that had a higher dribbling stats than hazard in europe last season was messi.
And chelsea crashed out at the quarter finals, yet neymar couldn't meet up.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by colossus2: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
CSTR2:
The only player that had a higher dribbling stats than hazard in europe last season was messi.
The question is which of them is the best in terms of dribbling not which of them dribbled better last season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by mencade5(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
CSTR2:
u dont know what u r saying.

Chelshit lost to psg in the second round. Chaiiiii
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by CSTR2: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
mencade5:
u dont know what u r saying.

Chelshit lost to psg in the second round. Chaiiiii
my mistake.
It helps my point further.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dannyben5: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
CSTR2:
tru talk bro
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
neymar ofcourse!!

NEYMAR DRIBBLED A PLAYER IN COPA DEL REY LAST SEASON
SO TEY D PLAYERS STARTED BEATIN HIM ON D PITCH grin grin

I COME CONFUSE COM DEY WONDA WEN IT BECAME A CRIME TO DRIBBLE grin grin

Not just once even. It happened against Atletico when they tried to beat him during a game. Happened with them in one of our games also when they had a brawl with him at halftime. Even their coach was involved in one of them.

Abi na the one wey happen against Bilbao? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
colossus2:

The question is which of them is the best in terms of dribbling not which of them dribbled better last season.
The thing he doesn't know is that; Neymar dribbles less in Barcelona all because of the demi-god "Messi."

If not for Messi, Neymar would be dribbling like there is no tomorrow. Plus, they foul him alot even before allowing him to complete his dribbles.

How many dribbles did Hazard complete with his national side? Compare it to Neymar's with Brazil where he is the leader and has all the freedom he needs. That would really prove he dribbles better, but limits it when in Barca because he ain't the boss but the number 2 man.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by colossus2: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
dmcdad:

The thing he doesn't know is that; Neymar dribbles less in Barcelona all because of the demi-god "Messi."

If not for Messi, Neymar would be dribbling like there is no tomorrow. Plus, they foul him alot even before allowing him to complete his dribbles.

How many dribbles did Hazard complete with his national side? Compare it to Neymar's with Brazil where he is the leader and has all the freedom he needs. That would really prove he dribbles better, but limits it when in Barca because he ain't the boss but the number 2 man.
Leave him. Very soon he will say Hazard is better than Ronaldo cheesy
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
colossus2:
Leave him. Very soon he will say Hazard is better than Ronaldo cheesy
Lol...
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by piusig2010: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Neymar is a great dribbler n a delight to watch anytime, buh looking at hazard in 2014/2015 n this current season u'll agree wit me he's in a league of his own....
Comparing him with neymar, hazard is stronger and completes more of his dribbles...and don't forget he plays in a more physical league. When he was in france he was a ligue1 demigod until he left....
Hazard also takes on any player without fear of size or experience compared to others.

If we are to be frank abt it n leave fanatism aside,hazard is a better dribbler n player than neymar though neymar is king when it comes to performances in intl competitions.
We shd be comparinq hazard wit messi who he even seems better than....
To barca fans,take a time out to watch a Chelsea league game n yhu'll agree wit me
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by nickvanilla(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2016
D problem here is that most people do not know the difference between dribble and skills. Hazard is a better dribbler and neymar is more skillful. Bale shouldn't even be in the picture.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by raumdeuter: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2016
piusig2010:

To barca fans,take a time out to watch a Chelsea league game n yhu'll agree wit me

Chelseafan1 hensben bykebyke dmcdad

Dem say hazard is even better than Messi
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chelseafan1 hensben bykebyke dmcdad

Dem say hazard is even better than Messi
Na to leave these guys make them wallow in their nothingness and mediocrity. Them know nothing abeg. They ain't worth my time. Rubbish!

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2016
nickvanilla:
D problem here is that most people do not know the difference between dribble and skills. Hazard is a better dribbler and neymar is more skillful. Bale shouldn't even be in the picture.
You know football. I have tried as much as possible to school peeps on the difference between both, yet they seem not to get a good grip of the whole thingy.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by hensben(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2016
dmcdad:

Na to leave these guys make them wallow in their nothingness and mediocrity. Them know nothing abeg. They ain't worth my time. Rubbish!
Who said Hazard is better than Messi? You are even worse for believing that troll.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by randomperson: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Neymar might be the better player but when it comes to dribbling in tight spaces, hazard is only second to Messi
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Chelseafan1: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm a man utd fan FYI.

Gbayi!!!
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by hensben(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2016
colossus2:

Hazard is better dribbler but Neymar got more skills. Hope you know there is difference between dribbling and being skillful
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
What is a static winger like Bale doing here? undecided undecided

Bale's idea of dribbling is kicking the ball forward and running after it,Pace merchant. grin
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2016
piusig2010:

If we are to be frank abt it n leave fanatism aside,hazard is a better dribbler n player than neymar though neymar is king when it comes to performances in intl competitions.
undecided
Same Hazard that ghosted for one full season undecided

Respect Yourself. angry
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2016
colossus2:

I'm a Chelsea fan but I don't analyze football based on sentiments. Hazard is a better dribbler than both of them. Bale shouldn't even be on the list. His style of play is similar to that of willian ( kick ball past an opponent, run and chase the ball like a rabid dog). So let me just streamline it to just hazard and neymar. Apart from maybe messi, hazards ball control is the best in football, he rarely looses possession and his technical abilities is extremely superb. Neymar on the other hand can be regarded as a more skillful player although most of his skills are meaningless to me (he has a lot to learn from the likes of ronaldinho gaucho ze Roberto, el phenomena and the likes) Neymar also needs to add maturity into his game. I watched a barca match in laliga where he dribbled some players and he left the ball, sat on the floor and was laughing and mocking them (that's childish). Hazard is destined for greatness. He just needs to add more goals to his games and he can comfortably contend for the balloon d'or (since that's what the balloon d'or is all about. Just stand in front of the post and score 50 goals a season. It beats my imagination someone like miroslav klose never won it)
Bykebyke
Hensben
Chelseafan1
Randomperson
Dmcdad
Piusig2010
Dannyben5
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by hensben(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2016
VladDracula:

I'm a Chelsea fan but I don't analyze football based on sentiments. Hazard is a better dribbler than both of them. Bale shouldn't even be on the list. His style of play is similar to that of willian ( kick ball past an opponent, run and chase the ball like a rabid dog). So let me just streamline it to just hazard and neymar. Apart from maybe messi, hazards ball control is the best in football, he rarely looses possession and his technical abilities is extremely superb. Neymar on the other hand can be regarded as a more skillful player although most of his skills are meaningless to me (he has a lot to learn from the likes of ronaldinho gaucho ze Roberto, el phenomena and the likes) Neymar also needs to add maturity into his game. I watched a barca match in laliga where he dribbled some players and he left the ball, sat on the floor and was laughing and mocking them (that's childish). Hazard is destined for greatness. He just needs to add more goals to his games and he can comfortably contend for the balloon d'or (since that's what the balloon d'or is all about. Just stand in front of the post and score 50 goals a season. It beats my imagination someone like miroslav klose never won it)
Bykebyke
Hensben
Chelseafan1
Randomperson
Dmcdad
Piusig2010
Dannyben5
Youve spoken/commented well bro. Hazard is the better dribbler.EOD.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Chelseafan1: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
VladDracula:

Bykebyke
Hensben
Chelseafan1
Randomperson
Dmcdad
Piusig2010
Dannyben5

Well spoken....He hardly lose possession unlike Neymar.
Raumdeuter himself can't fault this.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2016
hensben:
Who said Hazard is better than Messi? You are even worse for believing that troll.
I would presume you are blind then for failing to see or take cognizance of the post he quoted. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United Threatens Torres (pics) / Manchester United Vs Fulham (1 - 0) On 26th March 2012 / Gerrard Or Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.