Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling (3390 Views)

Pogba Is The Best In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2016
hensben:
Youve spoken/commented well bro. Hazard is the better dribbler.EOD.
Of course since his post favours Hazard, you won't remember your usual mumble-jumble of them playing in different teams/leagues and formation. That's how hypocritical you are.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by hensben(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
dmcdad:

Of course since his post favours Hazard, you won't remember your usual mumble-jumble of them playing in different teams/leagues and formation. That's how hypocritical you are.
They only ask the better dribbler not the better player. I still stand on my word, not until Neymar come to epl or hazard go to epl we can really say who's the better player between them.
I prefer hazard in my team though due to his maturity and ball possessed style of play.

Merry xmas
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Well spoken....He hardly lose possession unlike Neymar.
Rumdeuter himself can't fault this.

Fault what? That post has ignorance written all over it.

Neymar is a better dribbler, better scorer, better footballer than Hazard will ever hope to be
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dmcdad: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
hensben:
They only ask the better dribbler not the better player. I still stand on my word, not until Neymar come to epl or hazard go to epl we can really say who's the better player between them.
I prefer hazard in my team though due to his maturity and ball possessed style of play.

Merry xmas
And I prefer Neymar in my team due to his goal scoring prowess.cheesy

Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you are having a whale of time.wink
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by dannyben5: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
VladDracula:

I'm a Chelsea fan but I don't analyze football based on sentiments. Hazard is a better dribbler than both of them. Bale shouldn't even be on the list. His style of play is similar to that of willian ( kick ball past an opponent, run and chase the ball like a rabid dog). So let me just streamline it to just hazard and neymar. Apart from maybe messi, hazards ball control is the best in football, he rarely looses possession and his technical abilities is extremely superb. Neymar on the other hand can be regarded as a more skillful player although most of his skills are meaningless to me (he has a lot to learn from the likes of ronaldinho gaucho ze Roberto, el phenomena and the likes) Neymar also needs to add maturity into his game. I watched a barca match in laliga where he dribbled some players and he left the ball, sat on the floor and was laughing and mocking them (that's childish). Hazard is destined for greatness. He just needs to add more goals to his games and he can comfortably contend for the balloon d'or (since that's what the balloon d'or is all about. Just stand in front of the post and score 50 goals a season. It beats my imagination someone like miroslav klose never won it)
Bykebyke
Hensben
Chelseafan1
Randomperson
Dmcdad
Piusig2010
Dannyben5

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Aybamie(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Instead of bale, i think douglas costa, de bruyne, willian or griezmann would be a better option
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Aybamie(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
piusig2010:
Neymar is a great dribbler n a delight to watch anytime, buh looking at hazard in 2014/2015 n this current season u'll agree wit me he's in a league of his own....
Comparing him with neymar, hazard is stronger and completes more of his dribbles...and don't forget he plays in a more physical league. When he was in france he was a ligue1 demigod until he left....
Hazard also takes on any player without fear of size or experience compared to others.

If we are to be frank abt it n leave fanatism aside,hazard is a better dribbler n player than neymar though neymar is king when it comes to performances in intl competitions.
We shd be comparinq hazard wit messi who he even seems better than....
To barca fans,take a time out to watch a Chelsea league game n yhu'll agree wit me

jhorr shoro lo so yi
as for yur mind yu aff talk bah
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by adelee777: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
piusig2010:
Neymar is a great dribbler n a delight to watch anytime, buh looking at hazard in 2014/2015 n this current season u'll agree wit me he's in a league of his own....
Comparing him with neymar, hazard is stronger and completes more of his dribbles...and don't forget he plays in a more physical league. When he was in france he was a ligue1 demigod until he left....
Hazard also takes on any player without fear of size or experience compared to others.

If we are to be frank abt it n leave fanatism aside,hazard is a better dribbler n player than neymar though neymar is king when it comes to performances in intl competitions.
We shd be comparinq hazard wit messi who he even seems better than....
To barca fans,take a time out to watch a Chelsea league game n yhu'll agree wit me

compare hazard with messi? Erm...it's time to go home. U have stayed long enough in d bar. Watching too much of d epl really beclouds d mind.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by adelee777: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=VladDracula post=52295220]
I'm a Chelsea fan but I don't analyze football based on sentiments. Hazard is a better dribbler than both of them. Bale shouldn't even be on the list. His style of play is similar to that of willian ( kick ball past an opponent, run and chase the ball like a rabid dog). So let me just streamline it to just hazard and neymar. Apart from maybe messi, hazards ball control is the best in football, he rarely looses possession and his technical abilities is extremely superb. Neymar on the other hand can be regarded as a more skillful player although most of his skills are meaningless to me (he has a lot to learn from the likes of ronaldinho gaucho ze Roberto, el phenomena and the likes) Neymar also needs to add maturity into his game. I watched a barca match in laliga where he dribbled some players and he left the ball, sat on the floor and was laughing and mocking them (that's childish). Hazard is destined for greatness. He just needs to add more goals to his games and he can comfortably contend for the balloon d'or (since that's what the balloon d'or is all about. Just stand in front of the post and score 50 goals a season. It beats my imagination someone like miroslav klose never won it)

did u just say ''maybe messi''? Epl fanboys r so deluded. It is even criminal to mention hazard when discussing messi. N by d way, d next to messi in ball control is iniesta...never hazard.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=adelee777 post=52363939][/quote]
All these barcelona fan boys can be so deluded. I even said maybe messi you are not happy. In fact, hazards ball control is better than that of messi. Just take time to watch a Chelsea game with a cold bottle of malt and sharwama. You come here dey mention iniesta? We understand say na Chelsea get bad belle haters pass. Hazard is among the top 5 players in the world take it or leave it. Na so I dey listen to top radio 90.9 Lagos dem con dey use alexis sanchez compare Hazard grin. Nothing wey we no go see and hear for this life sha. Sanchez wey no better pass even Moses before I even call Pedro.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Krasid(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bale might not the best dribbler of the three, but he is the better player; I will take that.Hazard is the best dribbler of the three with Neymar a close 2nd.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by adelee777: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
VladDracula:

All these barcelona fan boys can be so deluded. I even said maybe messi you are not happy. In fact, hazards ball control is better than that of messi. Just take time to watch a Chelsea game with a cold bottle of malt and sharwama. You come here dey mention iniesta? We understand say na Chelsea get bad belle haters pass. Hazard is among the top 5 players in the world take it or leave it. Na so I dey listen to top radio 90.9 Lagos dem con dey use alexis sanchez compare Hazard grin. Nothing wey we no go see and hear for this life sha. Sanchez wey no better pass even Moses before I even call Pedro.

ok. I've already given up on epl fanboys long time ago. Since d time they were comparing rooney with messi. Thot d delusion based on glorious brain washing has reduced. Anything dat makes u sleep better. Remember, ivanovic is as skillful as modric too.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Krasid:
Bale might not the best dribbler of the three, but he is the better player; I will take that.Hazard is the best dribbler of the three with Neymar a close 2nd.
Bale is not the better player of the three.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
adelee777:

ok. I've already given up on epl fanboys long time ago. Since d time they were comparing rooney with messi. Thot d delusion based on glorious brain washing has reduced. Anything dat makes u sleep better. Remember, ivanovic is as skillful as modric too.
Hazard is a better player than messi. The only thing that gives messi an edge over him is his goal scoring ability. Asides that, Hazard is the definition of football.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
adelee777:

Guy did you watch my costa against Stoke? Costa better pass suarez take it or leave it cheesy
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by Rells(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Hazard is easily a better dribbler than Neymar.
He has even stopped dribbling like before sev. But I respect Neymar also and I think Neymar is more consistent than Hazard.
Re: Which Of Them Is The Best In Term Of Dribbling by 10d0ve(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hazard is better than messi oshey delusion....Hazard you can't compare to messi's right leg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United Threatens Torres (pics) / Manchester United Vs Fulham (1 - 0) On 26th March 2012 / Gerrard Or Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.