Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

High Cheek Bones - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Cheek Bones (25421 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cheek Bones by Outstrip(f): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2009
Naomi Campbell and Iman have high cheek bones. Oh yes and Yolanda Adams defintely has high cheek bones. I can't think of anyone else at the moment
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ok na.

So what should we cheekboneless people do? grin grin
Re: High Cheek Bones by chiogo(f): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
Never understood the high cheek bone thingy. Is it the same as bony cheeks? 'cause that's what these models have.

Don't want them sha.  tongue I love dimples, got some.
Re: High Cheek Bones by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2009
Chiogo, you have high cheek bones jor.

Were you trying to copy my cheek shape in heaven? grin cheesy
Re: High Cheek Bones by chiogo(f): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2009
LOL high cheek bones coo low cheek bones nee

copy? Nah, never that. wink
Re: High Cheek Bones by mamialolo(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
i ave a very high cheekbone, trust me is nt sexy
Re: High Cheek Bones by firestar(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
High cheek bones at what altitude? undecided
3000feet? Grrls, grrls. grin
Now cheeky dimps is just pushing it. cheesy
Re: High Cheek Bones by InkedNerd(f): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
You know, although a lot of models have high cheek bones, most don't. Has anyone ever noticed that Tyra Banks always looks like she has high cheekbones when in reality, she doesn't. I noticed it once while I was watching tv--her cheekbones looked a bit different from the way I'd always remembered seeing it. Then one day, I was watching her show and I noticed that she mentioned that she didn't actually have high cheekbones and that it was just the make up she wears that gives people the illusion that she has high cheekbones. One of the most beautiful girls I saw once had high cheekbones and dimples.
Re: High Cheek Bones by firestar(f): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
^ You don't say. shocked
Inked_Nerd:

You know, although a lot of models have high cheek bones, most don't. Has anyone ever noticed that Tyra Banks always looks like she has high cheekbones when in reality, she doesn't. I noticed it once while I was watching tv--her cheekbones looked a bit different from the way I'd always remembered seeing it. Then one day, I was watching her show and I noticed that she mentioned that she didn't actually have high cheekbones and that it was just the make up she wears that gives people the illusion that she has high cheekbones. One of the most beautiful girls I saw once had high cheekbones and dimples.
Re: High Cheek Bones by InkedNerd(f): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
firestar:

^ You don't say. shocked

Yeah, I've seen some girls like that before--even guys but this one girl really stood out. The thing about her though is she didn't really think she was beautiful. I was once on the bus with my mom one morning and one of my friends got on the buss on the following stop. When she got on, she greeted me and saw my mom for the first time and asked if the woman with me was my mom. I said yes and she started talking to my mom. It wasn't till I we got to school and she started going on and on to one of the teachers about my mom being beautiful and having high cheekbones. I laughed like crazy because I never really thought anything of my mom's high cheekbones. I don't think I ever really paid attention to my mother having high cheekbones because to me it just seemed like nothing grin
Re: High Cheek Bones by firestar(f): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
I hoped you told your mom. grin
She'd probably be gushing like crazy. cheesy
I rarely see such combo. Last blue moon I encountered was insane, a guy.
Why oh why are the georgous drop-dead types so? sad
Re: High Cheek Bones by InkedNerd(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
firestar:

I hoped you told your mom. grin
She'd probably be gushing like crazy. cheesy
I rarely see such combo. Last blue moon I encountered was insane, a guy.
Why oh why are the georgous drop-dead types so? sad

lol, its funny that you mention that because I never mentioned it to her till I saw this thread. She laugh when I told her though. Another thing is that the friend who was going on and on about mu mom, she has high cheekbones as well. The only thing is, she has a small face. It looks lovely on her though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Of Burkina Faso / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.