Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Dad Saved Me, And I Killed Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Saved Me, And I Killed Him (1155 Views)

Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Saved Me, And I Killed Him by mysticcodedprof(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
I killed my dad. I didn't blow him away with a gun. Instead, I let him die. I pulled a kitchen chair up next to him and watched him struggle to breathe on the floor. The skin on his face turned a reddish-purple. His neck took on a bluish tint. Both his hands clutched tightly at his chest. And suddenly, the white in his eyes became spider-web etched, in blood-red lines.

Why did I do it? It's complicated.
I loved the son of a bitch more than anything on the planet. You see, 28 years earlier, I was born a cripple. A breech birth, feet first, my head stuck in the birth canal. By my first birthday, I couldn't crawl, stand or walk. My right arm and hand awkwardly clung to my torso. At first, the doctors told my dad I would never walk or run normally because the muscles in my right leg and arm would continue to atrophy.
When I was 3, Dad brought me to Children's Hospital in Boston for answers. They told him I had cerebral palsy. A loss of oxygen to my brain had destroyed brain signals to the right side of my body. The doctors recommended that I attend private schools. They gave him a long list of places that could better care for cripples like me, and they prescribed a full-length removable leg cast to wear at bedtime.

Continue reading>>>http://mcodedprof..com/2015/08/my-dad-saved-me-and-i-killed-him.html#more

1 Like

Re: My Dad Saved Me, And I Killed Him by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2015
you must have a wicked soul then...
Re: My Dad Saved Me, And I Killed Him by mysticcodedprof(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
OGAJosy:
you must have a wicked soul then...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Paris Few Minutes Ago / To The Single Ladies 8 Signs He Is A Cultist By Sasere Michael / (graphic Photos) 3 Kidnappers Killed By Vigilante In Bali- Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.