Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana (536 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) / Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana by ObioraIkenna(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Burglars reportedly attacked the home of Tonto Dikeh's fiancee in Ghana carting away everything of value.

The Ghanaian home of the fiancee of  Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh’s has been reportedly robbed by desperate burglars who made away with virtually anything valuable in his apartment.

A source revealed that the robbery took place last week at one of the residences of Tonto’s boo, Churchill Olakunle Oladunni, inside Trassacco Estates in Ghana.

It was also learnt that, the robbery took place while churchill was out of town. The burglars where reported to have arrived in a truck that they used in moving furnitures and other valuable items in the house.

Investigators suspect it was an inside job as the robbers had perfectly studied Churchill's itinerary and new that he was out of town before making their move.
Re: Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana by eriguzyWARRI(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2015
grin I AM FROM SAPELE grin
Re: Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana by Ezedon(m): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2015
I thought one can only get burglars in Nigeria, so Ghanaians are like that too
Re: Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana by dannyville2(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2015
E
Re: Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana by ObioraIkenna(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Ezedon:
I thought one can only get burglars in Nigeria, so Ghanaians are like that too
lol, funny thoughts though
Re: Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana by Behira(f): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Awwww
Re: Burglars Reportedly Attacked The Home Of Tonto Dikeh's Fiancee In Ghana by duduade: 6:29am On Aug 27, 2015
Abi na him arrange the robbery? So that he ll start living with Tonto

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Ask Me For Free Tickets, I’ve Bills To Pay - Basketmouth / Bad Gyal Things, See What The Do In There Room When Bored / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.