Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (96280 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Jackie Appiah Looks Gorgeous In Native Dress (ankara) / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Bhelamblog(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Remember The Mother of one announced she went for a cosmetic Surgery last week, in a series which will be aired live on Linda Ikeji's TV, and this seems to be the first photoshoot she had since undergoing the surgery, The actress posed with Vugo, and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Before going on the Life changing surgery she revealed that she had always been ashamed of her body, So when she had the opportunity to look sweet, she took it.. See a Photo she shared months before the surgery.. The difference is mindblowing, No Pimples, or wrinkles, You can tell for yourself.

news From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/first-photo-of-tonto-dike-after.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by HeyCorleone(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Can't see no difference. I have always felt Tonto is one pretty lady. She just wanted a surgery so bad. The reason was a blatant lie.

Still why you said she looks like a goddess is quite unsettling. Have you seen one before?

162 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by fellowman: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2017
fake Tonto dike, don't forget to put fake before pronouncing her name....

which one is the real one.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Smellymouth: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2017
50 litres of Dulux paints..

Maximum respekt to photo effects and filters..

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by dollyjoy(f): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2017
Which is the before and after photo please, I see no difference..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2017
One surgery leads to another, and then she will finally look like a monster

47 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Chubhie: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Spoiling nice fish! Give it to us raw-and wriggling!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by cruzita(f): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Can't see no difference. I have always felt Tonto is one pretty lady. She just wanted a surgery so bad. The reason was a blatant lie.

Still why you said she looks like a goddess is quite unsettling. Have you seen one before?
Gbam,i see no difference

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2017
whydo people celebrate fake things and over natural.....Guess only those who have low self esteem

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by cruzita(f): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Money she for dash me make i use buy rice this xmas.Wetin be d difference now

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2017
Tonto let us slay...we have our vagina to do the talking biko
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Before going on the Life changing surgery she revealed that she had always been ashamed of her body, So when she had the opportunity to look sweet, she took it.. See a Photo she shared months before the surgery.. The difference is mindblowing, No Pimples, or wrinkles, You can tell for yourself.

So you mean to tell me Tonto Dikeh spent that much money on cosmetic surgery just to remove pimples and wrinkles?

37 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by IamLaura(f): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Did she work on her body or on her face??

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Tamarapetty(f): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
nothing changed. just make up sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
I thought it was her body she worked on

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
dovelike:
I thought it was on her body she worked on
dat ebiwali gal is just too dumb. 'No pimples or wrinkes' asif make up doesnt cover that. Tonto worked on her boobs and tommy which these pics dont show. Mumu blogger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by sureheaven(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Let's wait and see the aftermath effect of what she did. Stella OBJ who's in position to enlighten her is in the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by LastSurvivor11: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
I would have reminded her of stellar obasanjo but I have this feeling that baba hand fit dey for that death

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Kulas: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nonsensical Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by tochivitus(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't see any different at all. mtweeeeew #MoneyMissRoad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
But the video of the surgery showed where they were cutting her br**sts and waist (body fat) and not her face

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by adaoshi(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
The end shall tell. Age and cosmetic surgery are not friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by blowjob: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
DIS RAM,NA JUST WASTE.. ; angry angry
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Ttipsy(f): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
not impressed, she looked daft
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Huh
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by contigiency(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Artificial beauty for how long? They expire at average age of 10years. While natural beauty lasts until death comes.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by talk2percy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
I see no much difference...she looks prettier before the surgery.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by UbanmeUdie: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked

She is simply a loading disaster!

Some things will never change.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
I love her, I wish I was classy enough to just marry and adore her forever. cry
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous by Meritocracy: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
She should have gone for pus*y surgery or pus*y renewal. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Mufutau Sanni, Ajigijaga Is Dead / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party / Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.