Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (46401 Views)

5 Facts About University Of Benin / Confused About University Schooling In Nigeria / About University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by kinswrld(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2008
Thanks for your information about when the exam is coming up, i will like to ask if the post jamb form will be sold out at bank or only at the school,i will appricate if someone could reach me on kinsworld21@yahoo.com.Thanks and best of luck in the exam.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by faith4wini: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
i dont think the cut off point is up to 200, something less.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by faith4wini: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2008
i dont think its possible to combine neco and waec result. it should be a combination of one of them.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Olatunjio2: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
Thank God u're online now Faith,how sure are you about the cut off point?Cos a guy that came back from Ilorin some days ago,said that the cut off is 200.Pls are you sure it's not up to 200?
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by ibdamilar(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
hi guys a new member pls is there any new information on date for post ume unilorin this year?

Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by neyooblue: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
I wanna know when is the post jamb date and how to get the form?
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by delvinmaya(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
i can authoritatively tell you dat d cutoff mark is 170 and it is blived thye post ume will be holding for 3 days with you guys being divided into batches and also you would have to use a computer 2 write ur exam, for more info call 07036738397
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by funmy2: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2008
Please I need up to date information on 2008/2009 admission exersice in unilorin particularly on postjamb screening. Information can be sent to olaryeenkah@yahoo.com or 08023972401.I`ll very grateful if anyone can help.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2008
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by showskill(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2008
CHANGE OF UNIVERSITY OR COURSE TO UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN FOR 2008/2009

POST-JAMB SCREENING EXERCISE

The University authority is aware of the pressure from candidates who did not choose the University as

either 1st or 2nd choice, and are now willing to choose it as their 2nd choice. Such candidates, after

successful change of University or course through JAMB can now register for the screening exercise on or

before July 25th, 2008.The JAMB closing date for change of University/Course is 30th July, 2008.

Signed

Mrs. Olufolake O.Oyeyemi

REGISTRAR

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/change%20of%20course%20form.htm

Wishing you best of luck in our university,
once again am a student of unilorin, 300 level in mathematic
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by pirez(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
The Post JAMB Screenng advert is out on this link http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/scr08/ADVERTISEMENT%202008-2009.htm. i also decided to copy & paste, for you who dont have time go to the link. You all study it and prepare well for this dates,

ADVERTISEMENT[color=#000099][/color]

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, NIGERIA

2008/2009 POST-JAMB SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates to participate in the 2008/2009 Post-JAMB Screening Exercise, which will hold between Monday, 11th and Saturday, 30th August, 2008.  Each candidate must have obtained the necessary JAMB application form, and where necessary must have taken examination conducted by JAMB for that purpose. 

Foreign candidates who have not taken part in the UME or filled Direct Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at admissionsofficer@unilorin.edu.ng for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

Eligibility

Candidates in the following categories are eligible:

A.    UME candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 points in the UME for courses other than Medicine (MB;BS) and five 'O' level credits in relevant subjects
    at not more than two sittings.

(ii) MB;BS candidates must obtain:
     (a) a minimum of 240 points in the UME; and
     (b) five credit passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate  Examination or its  equivalent in each of
          the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

B. The 2007/2008 Remedial Students of the University of Ilorin.         
     (All Remedial Students are required to participate in the Post-JAMB Screening Exercise.)

C.   DIRECT ENTRY candidates who made University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i)  Upper Credit at OND/HND or Diploma (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where lower credit may be
      considered);

(ii)  Merit in NCE;

(iii) a minimum of two Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

For MB;BS, candidates must:   

(a)       earn a minimum aggregate of 13 points in IJMB or GCE Advanced Level Examination in the  relevant subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics   

OR

(b) obtain a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Zoology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology,
               Biochemistry and other relevant courses in the basic sciences.

D.   CHANGE OF UNIVERSITY OR COURSE

The University is aware of the pressure from candidates who did not choose the University as either 1st or 2nd choice, and are now willing to make it their 2nd choice. Such candidates, after successful change of University or course through JAMB on or before July 31st, 2008 can now register for the screening exercise.

All such candidates must strictly disclose the choice of courses and Universities they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course.

E.   Candidates awaiting 'O' level and/or 'A' level results are eligible to register. After the initial registration, such candidates should visit the University of Ilorin website (www.unilorin.edu.ng) to update their results between 12 noon Friday, 8th and 12 noon on Friday, 22nd August, 2008.

VENUES OF SCREENING: University of Ilorin will use two Prometric Centres for the administration of the 2008/2009 Screening Exercise:

a)   University of Ilorin Main Campus, Ilorin; and

b)   Adebayo-Akande Centre, No.1 Oba Akran Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Candidates can choose either of the two Centres for the screening exercise. Once the choice of centre is made, the date and time for the screening are automatically assigned and communicated via the e-mail addresses and the cell phone numbers provided.

ONLINE REGISTRATION FEE:  Candidates are required to make payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) to any of the underlisted banks and obtain a receipt and e-Tranzact reloadable card which contains the card number and pin number to be used for the online registration.  This amount consists of One thousand, five hundred  naira (N1,500.00) registration fee to the University of Ilorin and the sum of One thousand, five hundred Naira (N1,500.00)  to the Prometric Service provider (Joint Komputer Kompany Limited - JKK). 

LIST OF BANKS ON E-TRANZACT PLATFORM

ACCESS BANK PLC,  AFRIBANK PLC,  BANK PHB PLC,  ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC,  FIRST BANK PLC,  FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC,  FIRST INLAND BANK PLC,  GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC,  INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC,  OCEANIC BANK PLC,  SKYE BANK PLC,  SPRING BANK PLC,  STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC,  STERLING BANK PLC,  UNION BANK PLC,  UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC,  WEMA BANK PLC and  ZENITH BANK PLC.

Log on to www.unilorin.edu.ng to read the detailed registration procedure for the Post-JAMB Screening Exercise.  The registration is in Two Steps. After completing Step 1, candidates must print out the registration slip, which must be brought along for the screening exercise. Candidates will conclude their registration by completing Step 2 for their scheduling of venue, date and time of the screening test.  Candidates must print out the schedule slip which must also be brought along for the Screening Exercise.

NOTE

a. Online registration for the 2008/2009 Post-JAMB Screening is between 12 noon on Wednesday, 23rd July and 12 noon           
    on Wednesday, 6th August 2008.

b. Every candidate will be required to provide an e-mail address and cell phone numbers of his/her parent or guardian in addition
    to his/her own.

c.  Candidates are expected to be at the Screening Centre one hour before the scheduled time.

d. Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise automatically forfeits the chance of being considered for admission.
e. Withholding of information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

f. The University of Ilorin does not condone impersonation and any other form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be
    handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution.

Signed

Mrs. Olufolake O. Oyeyemi                                                 
REGISTRAR
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by taofika: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2008
Unilorin 2008/09 screening exercise will start from August 11. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/scr08/instruction0809.htm

Kwara State College, Ilorin is organising a training for those who want to take Unilorin Post-UME in Ilorin if you are interested go to http://www.platgroupng.com/news/20080721.php
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2008
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by taitee(f): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2008
hi my question is concerning the accomodation in illorin. is itgood? nd for those of us that wil be writing pume will we be given accomodation in the school. are they still in session? wat kind of materials do i need to prepare for the exam. pls someone reply
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by pirez(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2008
Taitee, i can only tell you what i know. Ilorin is not on session. They will be resuming new session by September. But as for the accommodation and the rest of it, am sure you will get the other response from other gentle men & ladies in the house.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by taofika: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
pirez. Accommodation is good and fairly cheap in Ilorin. You'll get a good hotel at 5k per night. Better if you can get one around Tanke or GRA (these places are close to Unilorin). I'll advice you get to town a day before you are to write your test, and early in the too. This will allow you to take your time to find a good hotel. Taxi drivers in Ilorin rarely allow you to hire them. Hence you mike want to take a bike. Lastly try to travel light and dont carry too much money. There are ATM machines . Best of luck
TL www.platgroupng.com
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by pirez(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2008
Taofika, can you please update me on the new date for the CBT Training PLATGROUP is organising. I want to attend it. You might want to know i reside in Lagos.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by taofika: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
pirez: The training has started but is done in batches. You may join whenever it is convenient for you.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by pirez(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
Can someone give me details on Ahmadu Bello University Post Jamb screening. And there change of Institution Form. Please i need this ASAP,
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by osaroodion(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
I sometimes wonder if some of us cannot get information by ourselfs. The least cut off mark for the unilorin pume is 200 so do not allow any one deceive you. for more infomation contact me on 08076454499 of mail to osaroiy200@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by rolament: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2009
hi pls i want 2 now when post-jamb registration of unilorin and unibandan will start . pls alert me by email on rolament4real@gmail.com . thanks so much
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by anof004: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2009
[center]Am Anof004 from lagos, can somebody tell me when university of ilorin post ume form 2009/2010 be out, & where to purchase it, b4 it will be late to get, pls save my arse.
u can contacft me waleathminute@yahoo.com
pls plz plz, [/center] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by naijagurl2(f): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
application for unilorin post ume has begun click here for the unilorin post ume details
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by anof004: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2009
U guyz out there 4 unilorin ict post ume, i get question 4 una, coz i nid 2 no
Is there any passport when filling d unilorin 2009/2010 0r we're 2 bring d passport along (100 l).
plz somebody should tell me b4 it's 2 late.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by anof004: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2009
Guyz, me no understand wetin unilorin de do, can somebody solve this out?
The unilorin post ume online registration has been extended to 24th of july 2009, hope it wont affect the written date.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by mooteau(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2009
The oau post ume registration is still on. Buy scratch card for N1600 only. Call me: 07055499054; 07061243443

Dont just go write o.a.u post ume without full preparation, coz there is no runs for passing o.a.u post ume like JAMB ume.  Blast o.a.u post ume by practising their previous years past questions. Call me: 07055499054; 07061243443. if you need  copies of o.a.u post ume past questions up to date (2006 - 2008). Best of luck.
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by yoged(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
Dis is a scam!!!who approved ur crab ijmb centre?People shud b afraid of al dis ijmb,most ar fake.Even a popular man in ilorin call EDDREMS scam ijmb studenT.He is no wia 2 b found.God punish u al
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by itsolar: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2009
hello sir,
when are we resuming and when will the hostel available for booking
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by luvinhubby(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2009
pls i need info on hw to get my transcript
Re: Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin by abswale(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2009
Come down to school and request for it at the academic office. It's simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Found By Uniport: Wicked (Viewer Discretion) / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / Name And Shame: Nigerian University Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.