Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer (30336 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Cetona(f): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2015
RIP Esther cry
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
just cancer.?
Cancer is a deadly disease if nt early detected
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by idowuswap: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Igbo people with flat head.......igbo people with ladio instead of radio
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
phransix147:
Quite sad!
Nope,Very Sad
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by mezebel(f): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
May we not encounter such deaseas in Jesus Most Precious Name, Amen.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Precious91(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2015
RIP,lady.You did well,that's why they are talking about you.You that you are reading too,hope you will live well for something good to be said about you when you are gone?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Orikinla(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
May Almighty God JEHOVAH save us all from whatever will not make us to be happy and healthy to praise and worship Him with joy.
Amen.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2015
maybe it was not detected early... cry
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by tellwisdom: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Who's omotayo? sad

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by dera7: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Bonapart:
They won't let the sister rest in peace before bringing the sh!t to the media.....world-messed-up
God bless you my brother. I guess the only reason for doing this is to present herself (Lola that is) in a good light in the public as someone who has a heart and cares for the common man. My! such unwarranted hypocrisy. If she were truly in mourning, I doubt she'd have time for Instagram. Really, what else does Lola know about the lady (God rest her soul) apart from the fact she was her nanny?
Ps: and she didn't hesitate to tell us they "worked tirelessly to save her". Come on!! have some dignity lady and show some respect to the family of the deceased rather than making the death of their daughter a stunt to improve your public image.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by pauloookay(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
U wana date celebrate here is it oyiom.com
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Please what is pap smear test.
Edited... Googled.
Women dey try o. God!
R.I.P Esther
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by gozi542: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2015
R. I. Please Esther
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Bonapart(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
dera7:

God bless you my brother. I guess the only reason for doing this is to present herself (Lola that is) in a good light in the public as someone who has a heart and cares for the common man. My! such unwarranted hypocrisy. If she were truly in mourning, I doubt she'd have time for Instagram. Really, what else does Lola know about the lady (God rest her soul) apart from the fact she was her nanny?
Ps: and she didn't hesitate to tell us they "worked tirelessly to save her". Come on!! have some dignity lady and show some respect to the family of the deceased rather than making the death of their daughter a stunt to improve your public image.
i tell they're way far from mourning the poor woman.... i doubt they helped in the fight against the cancer

And people will call them celebrity because we don't really know the meaning of the word 'celebrity'
The only person worth celebrated is JESUS
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Bonapart(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
iwriterng:

Na your house dem suppose bring am?
you have no understanding to such thing so just run along
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Dokitadotun: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2015
RIP Esther. Please let every lady who is above 18years or sexually active avail herself the opportunity of screening for cervical cancer by having PAP's smear done. Also cervical cancer is preventable by vaccination. This is becos cervical cancer has been strongly linked to human papilloma virus which is transmitted via sex, vaccine against this virus is highly protective. All these services are available in every govt hospital especially the tertiary health centers. Let's live healthy!.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2015
maxiuc:
I know I will die one day but my prayers are lord don't let death catch me without christ

Hmm, Word! Christ is our only security in the world beyond. Christ in you, the hope of glory (heaven).

Help, Lord! sad
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by omonla555: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Oh Lord, comfort the family of the deceased R.I.P lady, God loves you. We shall meet at the feet of Christ to part no more.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by abasifo(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Bonapart:
i tell they're way far from mourning the poor woman.... i doubt they helped in the fight against the cancer
And people will call them celebrity because we don't really know the meaning of the word 'celebrity'
The only person worth celebrated is JESUS

dera7:

you guys should stop saying what u don't know, she has tried both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria for her, well God will bless her, am glad she is not looking for any reward from anybody only God will do the needful for her , May the soul of our dear wife Esty rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by shaboti: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2015
otabuko:
RIP to the dead... The distance between the dead and the living is very close.... Just day before yesterday i survived appendicitis surgery.... Everyday you find yourself healthy, please be grateful..... Gracias!
thank God for your life
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by airlord2020: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
For me cancer is deadlier but HIV is just bad due to stigma
iamayodeji:
Sometimes I wonder the most deadly disease between cancer and HIV. None is good tho , may we not encounter any. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by otabuko(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
shaboti:
thank God for your life
yes oh... I really thank God
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by bomasek(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2015
twoondei:
Cervical cancer... preventable with a vaccine that costs 3k...

Every sexually active lady should have it.applied knowledge is power!

Cancer is just cancer! No cure, veery expensive management with a near doom spel in this part of the world.

Health care is nowhere near cheap. Health insurance is still very crappy.

RIP to the dead.
Please what's the name of the vaccine?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by fairygeh(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Eeya,RIP
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2015
...and invitation letter to come for my cervical screening test just came into the post this morning. Over here, the test is offered to women between 25 and 64, every three years. It's a very important test for every woman, as well as breast examination.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by fortunechy(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
rip
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Amack(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
If she die in hospital abroad, una try una best. But if na for naija hospital she die, una stingy. No good hospital for cancer treatment in naija.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Berrypie(f): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2015
iamayodeji:
Sometimes I wonder the most deadly disease between cancer and HIV. None is good tho , may we not encounter any. RIP to the deceased.
Cancer is worst oh, HIV is even better than diabetes from the science angle. The only reason why HIV is so much detested is because of its MOST common method of getting it which is through sexual intercourse.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by DrGroove(f): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Cervical cancer, commonest genital tract malignancy in Africa

Men are carriers,it doesn't manifest in them but they pass it to women through intercourse

NB: condoms does NOT protect against it.

Cause is unknown,however human papilloma virus HPV types 16 and 18 has been implicated

Risk factors include
Black race
Low socio economic status/ignorance/Poverty
Early coitarche
Early marriage
Ploygamy
Multiple sexual partners
Multiparity(having many children)
Immunosuppressive states such as HIV/AIDS,Diabetes mellitus,cytotoxic drugs
Having a male partner with penile cancer

mortality: Just like every other cancer,is very fatal.I lost my grandmother to cervical cancer 11 years ago.May her soul continue to RIP
Good news: unlike breast and other cancers,cervical cancer is preventable.
sexually active women should undergo a pap smear to screen the cervix.And there is a vaccine against it!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
HPV vaccine. Gardasil.

bomasek:
Please what's the name of the vaccine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Officially Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes / BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category / Jayden Ubi-Ofem's 2nd Birthday: Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.