Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

HOW Do U React?gossiping Abt Sm1 And The Prsn U Re Gossiping Abt Is At Ur Door - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HOW Do U React?gossiping Abt Sm1 And The Prsn U Re Gossiping Abt Is At Ur Door (349 Views)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / If U Re From Ebonyi State Pls, Join Hands To Uplift Our State Capital / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW Do U React?gossiping Abt Sm1 And The Prsn U Re Gossiping Abt Is At Ur Door by shawnfamous(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2015
I went for a sporting competition yesterday,during the interview,i wz asked this question...
''You re gossiping about your Same_sex friend with friends,and you re definitely telling ur friends his/her biggest secrets,now you realize he is at ur door post listening to what you have been saying what next do you Do
SHAWNFAMOUS
And i said ''i would just not fall my hand in front of those guys,i would still form,and never act as if i ever care,bt would still go begging after friends have gone''

NOW i brought the questions here to ask you guys
Lady*F and INTROVERTT if u re gonna battle for first and second here,pls say smtn meaningfull

LALASTICLALA
Re: HOW Do U React?gossiping Abt Sm1 And The Prsn U Re Gossiping Abt Is At Ur Door by Fabrolistic: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2015
MmmBUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Http://puregarciniaelitefacts.com/intellux/ / SAT FILMZ ..shoot Ur Movies, Musicals,sound City,mtv Base Standard Video / Affordable Hotel In Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.