Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,699 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono (20384 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by ZACHIE: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Before nko
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2015
putty likkle suga fi me teea.. me no wan no cake uweeee grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by popweezy(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Expensive nonsense
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by juliusjulius: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

I wish you success bro, that is why I adviced you to study more. Music doesn't last forever, but education does. Alright, you are welcomecheesy
@Airforce1, he is telling nothing but the plain truth....

Luke ur back!
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
I remember this man,used to walk his dogs on our street in lagos back in 1998.he his looking fabulous
#goodlife
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by igwedaboss(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
No wonder jam seize to dey flow....
Abi?
Drugs or alcohol I will not encourage, but when used by some artist, something unique happens. That's why they've resulted to it. Bob Marley and Lucky were great reggae artist, getting high inspires them.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by darlenese(f): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Very very very TRUE
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Make una free this Airforce guy. The advice una dey give am dey make him head swell.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by tcalc: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Depends on what please explain?

it depends on your purpose of consuming it, its a real source of inspiration, the altitude of highness you reach can lighten up ur spiritual self. you'll reason properly, seeing things from different angle infact, you'll feel good.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by shegsrules(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Everyone d call terry G but e go surprise una say those wey d hide do d one wey pass na their case d come out like say dem d pursue dem 4 village.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by otijah(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

#keeping up with the kardasians airforce1 grin
come vizkiz you be musician as well
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by ruffDiamond: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2015
grin Augustine Owubunya kiss rock him musicians bad for school
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by MadCow1: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KxKBuBWx4sw/Vd6gWZQOJwI/AAAAAAACKTY/W9Pj6jk4A78/s1600/149976_10151466837605446_2057159718_n.jpg[/img]
Veteran reggae artiste and vegetarian, Ras Kimono who neither smokes nor drinks has decried the heavy use of drugs and alcohol by young Nigerian entertainers..He said

“With the rate at which our young entertainers are abusing drugs, and alcohol, many of them will be raving mad, in asylums, or rehab in the next 10 years”.“I have never smoked ,nor drank alcohol in my over thirty years as a musician. There are a number of reggae musicians who do not abuse drugs, nor drink alcohol.”

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/some-nigerian-entertainers-will-be-in.html

cc: lalasticlala

How can you call yourself a Rasta and you don't use the Herb of God? angry
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by boxypane(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Kedu!!!!! Truth talky!!
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by kolaosita4(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Owk I will do
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by vizkiz: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2015
otijah:
come vizkiz you be musician as well

yeah, but I pursue education also, cuz I don't expect me doing music at age 50.

Music doesn't last forever cuz here will be others that will do it far better than you In future but your level of education will take you places!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Adeyinka12(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Smoking is injures to your health
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Tell that to the birds in the air

You don dey feel like celeb abi,better calm down before NL tumble you
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by otijah(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Airforce1:
baba we already know nothing lasts forever

Please say something new
how far guy I need to knw your current location, I want to feature you on my new song
No joke pls dis ma bbm pin 2867A78B
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
well... he has a point... drug abuse was what caused majek fashek's condition.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Dis goes to wizkid. That boy is always on drugs. Hope he doesnt end up like majek fashek.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by otijah(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, but I pursue education also, cuz I don't expect me doing music at age 50.

Music doesn't last forever cuz here will be others that will do it far better than you In future but your level of education will take you places!
yeah, u be my type of guy, am a graduate and working in d bank, but if u see me on stage u will baffle in amazement.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Lilshorecords(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

you better go study some courses some more and stop spending all your time in the studio! tongue
lmao. My pple come see yabbing
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by collinsoft(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Please say something new

I would rather u listen to wise counsel rather than spewing garbage like "she's such a diva eeeeh she's such a diva eeeeh" like a little babe whose ice cream was forcefully taken away. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
tcalc:
it depends on your purpose of consuming it, its a real source of inspiration, the altitude of highness you reach can lighten up ur spiritual self. you'll reason properly, seeing things from different angle infact, you'll feel good.

Wonderful and then what happens if i decide to have even better inspiration and reason more properly? I guess i will add to the dosage right?

A word they say is definitely enough for the wise. Person wey wan dance enter stage go always start from small body movements before the dance enter body.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2015
teeowl:
well... he has a point... drug abuse was what caused majek fashek's condition.

And also killed mother and child talking about W.houston
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Omo see resemblance. Never knew I had a twinny. Check my dp.
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by fredleo95(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2015
MadCow1:

How can you call yourself a Rasta and you don't use the Herb of God? angry

Nice quote bro.... God created that herb for the reasons its being used.... abuse is not allowed cos people nowadays lace it with highers Drugs..... but that herb for those that understand it know how they feel and the spiritual modification alongside the psychological positive effect it brings to relate your msgs through music to the world..... My Guy i understand the abuse but for its help everyone has to understand that too
Re: Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono by amiskurie(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Please say something new
AMUGBO ALERT! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" / ''give Way'' - Chika Ike Stuns In Floral Maxi Dress / Coco Ice Has Stopped Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.