Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee (3396 Views)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Good morning sir/ma, my name is Adewale,a student of Olabisi onabanjo University. I am a Law student in my final year. I am seeking for financial assistance,I am a self sponsored student and right now I am going through a lot of financial challenges. I even had to take leave of absence from school so that I hustle to make some money and be able to pay up but I did not get a job. Please in Gods name,help me with whatever u can. God will bless and reward you. If u would need to confirm the authenticity of my studentship to be sure that I am not trying to use a fake story to beg for money please ask for it. I can't afford to drop out now. Thank you
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Pleading is not enuf. Convince us that you really need help and show us evidence.
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by embassyman(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Nah soo ooo, evidence and conviction, so that it won't be another Clifford orgy
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Kindly convince us.
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tydies:
Pleading is not enuf. Convince us that you really need help and show us evidence.
kindly type OOU student portal on google to get the school site, enter my matriculation number 08095462 and password adeseye and go through my student profile. I truly and sincerely need help. I still have about 2 months be for I resume for the next session,if u have a job for me,I will be glab to work for the pay. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
embassyman:
Nah soo ooo, evidence and conviction, so that it won't be another Clifford orgy
now that I have posted my student detail,I hope some with a good heart will help me. Now u have proof and evidence
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by obisite: 6:25am On Aug 28, 2015
..... Walalaw,, guess you need to explain more about this thread of yours...below

https://www.nairaland.com/2437634/check-out-pits...would-puppies-combo

I leave the rest to others to judge
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by signature2012(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
obisite:
..... Walalaw,, guess you need to explain more about this thread of yours...below

What a life!Op u were bursted in this thread obisite posted.Now u are claiming u need support for tuition fee,should I assume this is another SCAM?
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by Teeneyo(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Mehn...nlanders are wicked ooo..u followed d guy even to dis thread....lol
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by nne4(f): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Hehehe the op na scammer. U better find something doing onye oche
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
obisite:

I did not scam or try to scam,I did not collect money from anyone nor did I tell the to send money to any account,I was trying to advertise a combo of my bitch and the male I intend to use,I made a mistake by posting a different female dog cos I can view pix before posting. My biggest mistake was trying to defend my mistake instead ok accepting it. And when I saw that everyone there just wants to plug their teeth into my skin,I abandoned the tread. I truly have a female pitbull and the male pit I posted is for real. That's my explanation.
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
signature2012:

What a life!Op u were bursted in this thread obisite posted.Now u are claiming u need support for tuition fee,should I assume this is another SCAM?
I guess none of u detectives saw treads where I posted topics that poeple could read and laugh and the ones where I was begging for poeple to help me with jobs,labour anything. Na my mistake una dey find. If I no get help and I drop out @ 500L,my guy what is ur own gain? Why not just do the little u can do for the good of humanity rather then pour sand in poeples garri. Fear God
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by obisite: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
walelaw1952:
I did not scam or try to scam,I did not collect money from anyone nor did I tell the to send money to any account,I was trying to advertise a combo of my bitch and the male I intend to use,I made a mistake by posting a different female dog cos I can view pix before posting. My biggest mistake was trying to defend my mistake instead ok accepting it. And when I saw that everyone there just wants to plug their teeth into my skin,I abandoned the tread. I truly have a female pitbull and the male pit I posted is for real. That's my explanation.

None of your topics before the job and begging thread do I see reasonable with respect to someone with a serious conscious mind of pursuing a career,, and means of catering for it,u don't have means of survival for urself,, Na Girlfriend issue you dey shook head bah? , 2- with respect to your advertisement combo or what,, to confirm you have a female pit bull,, when you were ask from the thread to post several pix, why can't you do that, to clarify the mistake you claimed.... Bros!! Well!! I wish you good luck,,, I didn't put to you, you are of scam,,, but I only try to verify your online integrity abi Na dignity oyibo dey call am... That's all... Enjoy!!!
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by SeunOdumusi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
oluwaseunodumusi877@gmail.com

Oando Shares Audit, Court Stops Suspension / For Questions About Professional Printing And Signage's, Come In / How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000)