Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC (21466 Views)

NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / Join NYSC 2018 Batch A Nd B Whatsap Group / Join NYSC 2018 Batch A Nd B Whatsap Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by amusadele: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
This one and other useless aimless junks like Obasanjo etc. made Nigeria and Nigerians to be taken as the most rubbish place on earth. If you sincerely evaluate the happenings in this country, you will wonder if Nigerians are not equal to untrained dogs. Very rubbish, without direction. What you fine is only propaganda, hate, greed and other rubbish and foolish human beings. Somebody will just wake up from sleep and say, this has happen against this or that. Just complete zik zack country
If Obasanjo was like Abdusalami and a few others. Atleast, we would have a little better and taken as human beings. As it is now, Nigeria is without direction, in fact it is like where ants are moving but towards no direction back and front.
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by ibotic(f): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
obontami:
ibotic what do have to say about this ??

BTW what is hell is the matter i ve been creating cool threads all this while and the mods refuse to push it to the front page

i smell partiality here

Don't mind the ofenmanu.....the director has promised to destroy the Zoo.... grin grin...with weapons from Europe....now you people are fearing us....IPOB you...chukwu abiama o
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by anonimi: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Ogbeni! Get your facts right!

Bells university was Stella's dream and idea.

Obj just had to support her as a husband, and even more after her death.

Ask anyone really close to the bells university leadership, obj is usuallypractically being fforced to be involved in bells administration and support.

Kindly show us the Personal Income TAX returns of Stella, showing she could afford the multi-millions used to establish the school, or forevever STFU on this matter.
Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by just2endowed: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls does noun student goes to nysc after completion of course? Coz last time I check, they say, they cannot serve in service.
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly show us the Personal Income TAX returns of Stella, showing she could afford the multi-millions used to establish the school, or forevever STFU on this matter.
Thanks.

You just sounded intelligent abi? undecided

I should look for TAX receipts to prove it to you?

Well you don't know as much as I do about bells university.

Please stop feeding the.public with news based on speculations - your intelligent mind should know that.
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by anonimi: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
You just sounded intelligent abi? undecided

I should look for TAX receipts to prove it to you?

Well you don't know as much as I do about bells university.

Please stop feeding the.public with news based on speculations - your intelligent mind should know that.

Again, I ask- What was Stella Obasanjo's source of income to afford the cost of establishing Bells university
Do you think it may have been her share of the Halliburton BRIBES or that of Siemens?

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock
MAY 18, 2010

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Clumsy excuse! How will u do NYSC when u have already served in the millitary?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by anonimi: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Clumsy excuse! How will u do NYSC when u have already served in the millitary?

Nor mind the useless General Bully Aminu of Ota o jare.
Anyway nor be im fault sha. Na the fault of our 200 million mumu fellow citizens wey still dey give any regard for what the CORRUPT old man has to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by liongirl: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by eyenibibio(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
liongirl:
Am a final yr Bsc criminology student. thank u Noun for the opportunity
How do I add you up on watsapp!?
Re: Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
anonimi:

Nor mind the useless General Bully Aminu of Ota o jare.
Anyway nor be im fault sha. Na the fault of our 200 million mumu fellow citizens wey still dey give any regard for what the CORRUPT old man has to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU
alll these politicians won't get tired in scamming those that are gullible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme / Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.