Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Engine Number Location - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Engine Number Location (2825 Views)

Location Of The Engine Number Of A Toyota Camry Se 2008 / Engine Number Location For Kia Cerato / Where Is The Engine Number For A 2001 Camry Located? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engine Number Location by niyiadewoy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hi guys
Where can i locate the engine number of isuzu rodeo 2000 model? I am shtumpted, as i have searched everywhere. All advise duly appreciated.
Thank you
Re: Engine Number Location by Igwe9(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2009
Get your mechanic to help you out, cross check whatever he gives you, if it has it's numbers and their arrangement similar to some portion of Chassis number, try another mechanic or better still dig deeper for the right one .
You may even need to open the engine in some cases,,

Though I don't drive isuzu.

Regards,
Igwe
Re: Engine Number Location by jenju(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
niyiadewoy,

The engine number for your Isuzu Rodeo is located on the side of the block, driver's side underneath the head. Your mechanic should be able to locate it for you easily.

Cheers,
J

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry For Sale / Sparkling 2008 Mercedes-benz Gl450 4matic: Price: N7m / Fairly Used Nissan Cabstar Truck 4 Sale At A Very Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.