Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Football Bet Tips On Blackberry Channel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Bet Tips On Blackberry Channel (628 Views)

Passion For Winning Soccer Bet Tips - Win 2Day to Bet 2Moro !!! / THE Cornerboss Of Football Bet / Bet Tips By GUESKY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Bet Tips On Blackberry Channel by Dobxy(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2015
How much profits you earn watching football?
Many punters are really doing well with Football betting week in week out, you too can do well if you think you know so much about the game called footie, and if you don't know much you can still have your piece of cake by having our tips across the whole continents, join our Blackberry Channel and receive tips with NO costs, I mean NO kobo for it, our team of tipsters are really working hard to make sure you are happy!

Join our channel @
C00161AF2

Re: Football Bet Tips On Blackberry Channel by akinpi1(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Dobxy post=37380977]How much profits you earn watching football?
Many punters are really doing well with Football betting week in week out, you too can do well if you think you know so much about the game called footie, and if you don't know much you can still have your piece of cake by having our tips across the whole continents, join our Blackberry Channel and receive tips with NO costs, I mean NO kobo for it, our team of tipsters are really working hard to make sure you are happy!

Join our channel @
C00161AF2[/quot
Please add me. this is my bbm pin @ 7B2AB7A4

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea 'extremely Disappointed' By Diego Costa's Three-match Ban / Reason Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is The BEST / Ighalo To Lead Chelsea Overhaul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.