Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

CURRENCY: Card Rate And Internet Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CURRENCY: Card Rate And Internet Rate (639 Views)

“of Exchange Rate Mechanism, Exchange Rate And Devaluation” - BY ANTHONY ANI / Access Bank Limit On International Transactions On Pos And Internet Channels / Difference Between The Official Rate And Market Rate Of A Currency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CURRENCY: Card Rate And Internet Rate by sirkezman: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Hi all, I need clarification on somethings. I used my GTB mastercard for a transaction on the internet and i was charged #252 for one euro which is against the #227 on the CBN website. Can someone please explain to me how these things work?

Cc:lalasticlala,ishilove,seun pls move it to HQ
Re: CURRENCY: Card Rate And Internet Rate by ajbabs(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
As of yesterday, Access Bank deducted #225 for $1.
Re: CURRENCY: Card Rate And Internet Rate by Ben1975(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Also remember that the vendours you are paying may have their own charges for transactions made to their platforms too

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Him!! What Can He Do With 2.5 Million Naira ? / Invitation to Tender By Smedan ( Lots Of Opportunities) / Hello Nairalanders Here Is An Easy And Genuine Way Of Been Self Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.