Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State (28127 Views)

Abia Police Arrests Fake Army Officer, His Team & Robbers / Fake Army Officer In Port-Harcourt Apprehended By Security Operatives (Pics) / Lagos Taskforce Arrests Fake Army Officer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by WailingWailer00(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
xcommando:
This dude must be funny!!! i believe he does not know what it takes to be a MAJOR GENERAL in the army.
From colonel(red neck) and above no be beans oh
They won't understand o, Military service no be beans especially for officer
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by magzey: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
E woo!!!!!! This guy go shit ...pis.... Tired for barrack. He bite what he cannot chew. Anyway I can't take panadol for someone .headache.R.I.P Fake soja grin grin grin
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
who's watched lets be cops. . . d guy wan try am for nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by kestolove95(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ibo again?..nawa o...wish kind people bdix?...abg who curse dix ibo people make e lift d curse abg
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by j1mmy: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
stomach was not big enough to believe...
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by kossyablaze(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hahahaha.. Yeebor man and innovation sha..

I guess, that's an innovation to them.. They should keep brainstorming such innovative idea in their states as that will aid the development of their states. Smh

Next time, make u na dey think well sha.. If the man had given himself the rank of ''Major general of the igbo kwenu''... He'ld have been spared sha..
And u think ur business will grow wen u r a tribal bigot abi?continue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by j1mmy: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
captainboris:
Blinking Clownnnnnnnn!
That guy think say na beans to hang 2-star general ba? Let him suffer malice I'm sure he will learn his lesson.

Nonsense,

It is actually easy to hang 2 star in Nigerian army and that is why there are more major generals in Nigerian army than the army and military requires.

In civilized armies, you become a major general based on available slots/roles, merit, training courses, contribution and age.

In Nigerian army, if you are a regular combatant graduate or short service (converted) officer cadet you are simply promoted the same time as your course mates - if you pass the stage exams and courses - it is not based on merit.

A Nigerian major general is the equivalent of a LT colonel in the British or even Turkish Army.
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
j1mmy:

Nonsense,

It is actually easy to hang 2 star in Nigerian army and that is why there are more major generals in Nigerian army than the army and military requires.

In civilized armies, you become a major general based on available slots/roles, merit, training courses, contribution and age.

In Nigerian army, if you are a regular combatant graduate or short service (converted) officer cadet you are simply promoted the same time as your course mates - if you pass the stage exams and courses - it is not based on merit.

A Nigerian major general is the equivalent of a LT colonel in the British or even Turkish Army.

Empty barrel they say makes d loudest noise.
If u think becoming an officer is as easy as u think,I suggest u obtain d NDA 68RC (that's if u r within the age limit) and if you eventually get selected, I'll "flow" with u well if u survive your prep-wing as a 1st termer.
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by j1mmy: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
captainboris:

Empty barrel they say makes d loudest noise.
If u think becoming an officer is as easy as u think,I suggest u obtain d NDA 68RC (that's if u r within the age limit) and if you eventually get selected, I'll "flow" with u well if u survive your prep-wing as a 1st termer.

Let me educate you a little because you are clueless on how the Nigerian military works.

-To gain admission into NDA is A: those who are very highly connected and B: the small percentage used to make the system look transparent.

-Most of my friends in NDA who were highly connected did not have to pass many exams and do too many rigorous training, they were "moved along" to POP day.

-Many influential cadets who were mistreated simply called their family members to get the commandant to relax their treatment and even warn, discipline, relegate or withdraw the cadets who mistreated them. I saw NCOs get posted out of ACA because of some powerful cadets. I know a few cadets who even passed out with sickle cell. The son of DMI Sabo was one of the unlucky ones.

-After POP, if you have some money or influence you can bribe to pass exams including junior and senior staff courses, getting sent to "better" foreign courses is based on influence.

-Most officers are promoted by courses / course mates...majority of Nigerian officers are describes by Belarus, Russian and Pakistani institutions where they train as very substandard - and lack the educational, intelligence and professionalism of modern day officers.

It is common in foreign places where Nigerian officers go to train as Lt colonel and colonels to be trained by Captains and majors. That is because Nigeria promotes officers just by dated and course mates not by merit, available slots, education and performance.

70% of Nigerian army major generals are glorified Lt colonels who are simply general on the basis they have served over 22 years or more and their course (Say 32nd course) should now be generals.
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
j1mmy:

Let me educate you a little because you are clueless on how the Nigerian military works.

-To gain admission into NDA is A: those who are very highly connected and B: the small percentage used to make the system look transparent.

-Most of my friends in NDA who were highly connected did not have to pass many exams and do too many rigorous training, they were "moved along" to POP day.

-Many influential cadets who were mistreated simply called their family members to get the commandant to relax their treatment and even warn, discipline, relegate or withdraw the cadets who mistreated them. I saw NCOs get posted out of ACA because of some powerful cadets. I know a few cadets who even passed out with sickle cell. The son of DMI Sabo was one of the unlucky ones.

-After POP, if you have some money or influence you can bribe to pass exams including junior and senior staff courses, getting sent to "better" foreign courses is based on influence.

-Most officers are promoted by courses / course mates...majority of Nigerian officers are describes by Belarus, Russian and Pakistani institutions where they train as very substandard - and lack the educational, intelligence and professionalism of modern day officers.

It is common in foreign places where Nigerian officers go to train as Lt colonel and colonels to be trained by Captains and majors. That is because Nigeria promotes officers just by dated and course mates not by merit, available slots, education and performance.

70% of Nigerian army major generals are glorified Lt colonels who are simply general on the basis they have served over 22 years or more and their course (Say 32nd course) should now be generals.

I was about asking u to tell me your course in Aca but claimed that your friends told stuff abt NDA. That means your arguments are based on hearsay. You have never been a cdt before. As such, there is no point replying u again after this.

From all indications, I think u are d clueless i-too-know dude who only knows how to spread fallacious rumors to discredit my fathers house (ACA) and d Nigerian Military simply because (may be) u attempted NDA exams and failed to be selected.

You know what? Anybody can be a cdt in NDA irrespective of your social class. It might interest u to know that some cadets were dismissed on grounds of in-discipline, amongst d dismissed cdts were sons of serving Generals, AVMs, air commodores, etc even the son of a serving provost was dismissed few years back, not even his dad could do anything about it.
Young man as u can see, there is no sacred cow in NDA.

I still maintain my earlier assertion that "no be beans to earn a presidential commission not to talk of becoming a General" if you think its that easy, u are welcome on board or else, hold your peace.

Bad belle is allowed sha.
Over and out!!
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by j1mmy: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2015
captainboris:

I was about asking u to tell me your course in Aca but claimed that your friends told stuff abt NDA. That means your arguments are based on hearsay. You have never been a cdt before. As such, there is no point replying u again after this.

From all indications, I think u are d clueless i-too-know dude who only knows how to spread fallacious rumors to discredit my fathers house (ACA) and d Nigerian Military simply because (may be) u attempted NDA exams and failed to be selected.

You know what? Anybody can be a cdt in NDA irrespective of your social class. It might interest u to know that some cadets were dismissed on grounds of in-discipline, amongst d dismissed cdts were sons of serving Generals, AVMs, air commodores, etc even the son of a serving provost was dismissed few years back, not even his dad could do anything about it.
Young man as u can see, there is no sacred cow in NDA.

I still maintain my earlier assertion that "no be beans to earn a presidential commission not to talk of becoming a General" if you think its that easy, u are welcome on board or else, hold your peace.

Bad belle is allowed sha.
Over and out!!

Pal, you are a simpleton and an illiterate, no matter how I try to educate you about the military you will never understand. I don't have a month to explain it to your slow primitive and backward brain. From your posts and the content you are not a smart person.

I can't believe I was debating with a slowpoke like you, what a waste of my time.

I say you are a monkey by all accounts.
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2015
j1mmy:

Pal, you are a simpleton and an illiterate, no matter how I try to educate you about the military you will never understand. I don't have a month to explain it to your slow primitive and backward brain. From your posts and the content you are not a smart person.

I can't believe I was debating with a slowpoke like you, what a waste of my time.

I say you are a monkey by all accounts.

You aint got nothing to teach me you low-life jobless idiot.
You bastard son of a million dads! That's what you are!!
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by TJAlvin: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2015
my name is Jerry Alvin am an aspiring Cadet, i ws nt selected for 67rc, bt wil still be applying for 68rc i pray God to help us all, i rilly felt bad nt seeing my name after all d studing bt i tnk God al dsame i hv a little knowledge abt the academy atleast frm my frnds der, lets see hw we cn talk to our selves, i have nt been cuming here bcus i tot i wasnt necesary bt nw i knw its gud to be wit COURSEMATES..smile..dnt hesistate to call anytime or ask questions.tnk you.
Re: Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State by MightySparrow: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Army uniform had been abuse...They should hand him over to the Army for neccessary action. Simple

I thought they say Biafra Army....
They are warming up again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Lagos / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.