Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Read This And Tell Me Who Is more Embarrassing Btw The Girl And Guy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read This And Tell Me Who Is more Embarrassing Btw The Girl And Guy (507 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Tell Me Who Is more Embarrassing Btw The Girl And Guy by powerfulsettingz: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Make una hear wetin i see today A guy asked a girl
for her phone number,and the girl pulled out 1000
thousand naira note from her purse,wrote the
number on it and gave the guy. The guy collected it
.tear out the part that had the number and trew the
other part away...Who got more swag between the
two of them?
Re: Read This And Tell Me Who Is more Embarrassing Btw The Girl And Guy by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2015
they are both foolish people...

Dangote or folorunsho wont do that.. sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Mulls Boko Haram Prisoner Amnesty In Return For Chibok Girls / B/haram: US Builds Wall At Nigeria-niger Border / Financial Times Report: Concern Grows Over Nigeria’s Lack Of Economic Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.