Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria (52761 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Establishes 6 New Tertiary Institutions In Imo / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by Ramcie(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
University of West Africa Kwali Abuja cheesy cheesy chai I haff died cheesy cheesy what a name undecided
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by Ikiriye(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
omojoshy:
Wasted time, money and resources by innocent students and their parents.....this country sef shocked shocked shocked

People Deceiving People before 29th May, 2015.

Everything that comes up you politicize,since pmb came on board has he mentioned education.think before you post
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by happney65: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
My friends wasting their money on that university of education winneba or wetin them call am..I dey tell them from day 1 say that school na inlegal them no believe am..I dont pity them one bit
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
He who has ears,..........
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by dododawa1: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
See JONATHAN life
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by emmyblackky(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
We'll soon see names like FIFA15 UNIVERSITY OF QUALITY FOOTBALL, ANAMBRA. But prospective undergraduates sometimes need to take it easy naa, the names of the institutions alone sef don show say na SCAM
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by paulson21: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
O.M.G,, w@ kinda country is this, w@ do student in these institutions do?,, (buhari g@ lots of clean up to do,blve me).
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by hob(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
omo, na so so unaccredited universities plenty for this country like these.......chai
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Warri, their father left lap.... them for use the money take establish entrepreneurship center.
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by sunrealboy01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
To all yabatech aspirants that are yet to apply for their postume form should do that before the end of nextweek... To have an itch free application and registration, contact Realconsult at yabatech. Call Rilwan on 08021214175 (whatsapp), 08166426980, 08096570099, or BBM 22D15281... Make hay while the sun shine...
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by jedyjedy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
"BLACKSMITH UNIVERSITY", from the name u ll know dat it can't be legal.
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by khalhokage(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
sojiboy:
How many people noticed the location of those FAKE schools are mostly in Igbo land (Eastern part of the country) now u will agree with me that igbos are synonymous to substandard products or inferior products just like Aba and Onitsha products are F*k*.

I no talk anything oooii

12 out of 65 is mostly abi? When your mates were in class learning you were busy cooking rice inside ceiling, now you can't even count.

2 Likes

Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by babakess: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
what
stnwani:
Why is Uniben not there?
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by sojiboy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
khalhokage:

12 out of 65 is mostly abi? When your mates were in class learning you were busy cooking rice inside ceiling, now you can't even count.

... And how did this prisoner escape from the prison?
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by khalhokage(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
sojiboy:

... And how did this prisoner escape from the prison?

Start now to learn how to count, being a tribalist won't help you crawl out of the pit of despair you're in.

2 Likes

Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by bareal(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by bareal(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:
So many in igboe land

Why am i not surprised?

Another reason why I can't wait for Biafra ..
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by ExInferis(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
bareal:

Another reason why I can't wait for Biafra ..

You and me both.

Cant wait for biafra either, if just to rid ourselves of igboes.
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by eyeview: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
sojiboy:
How many people noticed the location of those FAKE schools are mostly in Igbo land (Eastern part of the country) now u will agree with me that igbos are synonymous to substandard products or inferior products just like Aba and Onitsha products are F*k*.

I no talk anything oooii

They were sited there because the fraudsters know that they are the people hungry for education.
Had it been sited in the north,it won't get student population even if it had all the endorsements and accreditation of NUC.
Meanwhile,south west would have been best if the fraudsters were establishing a ritual den to kill and sacrifice their fellow humans. That area will have high patronage in ritual den business.
Meanwhile,thanks to you I have counted em and 14 out of 65 fake universities is not enough to slam the insult against the SE.

1 Like

Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by experimentist: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari is truly working.. But wailers will still wail.. God bless you Baba.
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by UCBIGGY: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Who can tell us? what made these universities illegal? Registration with NUC? Venue/Environment? Admission of unqualified students? Unqualified lecturers? name them.............? or then monetization of inspection process? Do NUC know where these institutions are located? If they do, then, is this its publication will legalize them?

But let me ask again? How do these institutions get their student? Not through JAMB?
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by Kolinzzz7787(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]I dont think such universities will have that time to go through your jamb result their most significance interest are the students school fees! Still imaginin why igbo cnt abstain themselves from fake activities! Hmm God wil help naija! cryI dont think such universities will have that time to go through your jamb result their most significance interest are the students school fees! Still imaginin why igbo cnt abstain themselves from fake activities! Hmm God wil help naija!
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by vicfajeze: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which one be blacksmith Dia. Alagbede university.
Kai Nigeria Don finish patapata..Gengen
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by Popemax(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nawaooh...that's a lot mehn!!
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by tkondscreen(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Thanks God i met up to booked space here

Why am I not seeing NOUN?

Because NOUN is legal !
Ojuti yin oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by UCBIGGY: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
If they do, then, will this its publication legalize them?
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by blairlady(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
NOUN is a degree awarding university approved by NUC and not fake, that's y it's nt listed among the fake univeristy.

1 Like

Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by margclever: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
khalhokage:

dont mind the bigot, u even have time to dignify him with an answer
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
i have no issues with Nigeria institutions, but those outside. Can the NUC sanction an institution not under its jurisdiction, or is this a show of force?
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hw many come legit na? U go fear name amadioha university of technology Ayelala college of divinity
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by fredosky111(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Out of 65 my state benue hav 5 chai..nd na only 3 unis me sabi for here o
Re: NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Everyday NUC bans the same universities over and over. I think NUC should be probed. Hue can you keep naming the same schools every year for 5yrs and have done nothin about it. That school in abakaliki I noticed when I was a Corp member in 2006. It's still there and they are banning it again this year.

See this on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1870514/nuc-list-illegal-degree-awarding

Almost the same time last year this hit front page.

2 yeas ago in April

https://www.nairaland.com/1254472/list-illegal-degree-awarding-institutions

I am very sure they use this to remind the fake universities to come and pay thier yearly dues.

Which way Nigeria which way to go. So I really need to love my fatherland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A B U , Here We Come > / Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / 20 Stupid Grammar Mistakes That Even Smart People Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.