Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) (54260 Views)

BKR Food Catering Service, Food At Affordable Prices / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by scarr: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
apparently a whole of people here think its actually funny.......I thank God i can use serving spoon to serve from the pot, use normal spoon to eat rice and fork to eat yam........May God comfort those at the IDPs

1 Like

Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by darlenese(f): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
mikolo80:
this is how ppl fail exams and interviews o
simple question you begin de display the quality of your home training

I don't blame u, I blame the condom that got turn
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by PeoplesArmy: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Na wa oh!

The rice sef don turn to agidi. lipsrsealed

Na rice be that?
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by mikolo80: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
darlenese:

I don't blame u, I blame the condom that got turn
po basically you've got nothing, done nothing, are nothing
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by darlenese(f): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
mikolo80:
po basically you've got nothing, done nothing, are nothing

Read what u wrote
#trash
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by mikolo80: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
darlenese:

Read what u wrote #trash

again, nothing to offer Abi just enjoy complaining and doing nothing don't you
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by darlenese(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
mikolo80:
again, nothing to offer Abi
just enjoy complaining and doing nothing don't you

Another poo
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dear Lord!!!...refugees in their very own land...my heart bleeds for these people...

1 Like

Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by remi4ever(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I don't believe it
Okay, once you confirm am, make I know..
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by bigtoyin(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Mutuwa post=37386959]that shovel na new one nah who tell u say na new one? You no see say d handle don break
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
clefstone:
Some nairalanders be wishing they are IDPs at the sight of that jollof rice

Did you just called THAT THING Jollof Rice? Even if that is rice, there is nothing JOLLOF about it.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Weti u nogo c 4 9ja undecidedchai diaris God oooooo grin grin
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Poor people! The dullard should resign for goodness sake. He is doing nothing to fix that society. angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by ignis: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
When has shovel turned to spoon?
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by samplegirl(f): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2015
This is what politics caused.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Na wa oh!

The rice sef don turn to agidi. lipsrsealed
Agidi jollof sef
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by mikolo80: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
darlenese:

Another poo
na WA o 3 days and still empty i pity our generation and the offspring thereof if this is the examples they take after
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eeyah. I pray this menace called Boko Haram end soon. You need to visit any IDP camp to feel what they are going. I visited one recently and I my eyes were filled with tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Ordered Stale Bread From Chicken Republic. See What He Found Inside (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.