Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Question Of The Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day (684 Views)

The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by favouredon(f): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
somebody asked me this question in my office some days back and it generated diverse response so I decided to bring it to Nairalanders to view ur opinion.
Would you as a female going into labour allow your husband's brother who is a medical doctor/gynaecologist deliver you of your baby or as a man allow ur brother to deliver ur wife of d baby?

Give reasons for ur answers pls.
Re: Question Of The Day by Loyalblak007(f): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
No I won't...
Re: Question Of The Day by majamajic(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
No I can't
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is that a question? Mitheew. Am disappointed. Anyway, it doesn't matter whether is my bro or whatever. As long as he's there to do his job by delivering my baby. No problem. What wud he see that he hasn't seen before?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by mutter(f): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
HenryDion:
Is that a question? Mitheew. Am disappointed. Anyway, it doesn't matter whether is my bro or whatever. As long as he's there to do his job by delivering my baby. No problem. What wud he see that he hasn't seen before?

I agree. It now is professional. He is just doing his work.
Re: Question Of The Day by taryour(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
favouredon:
somebody asked me this question in my office some days back and it generated diverse response so I decided to bring it to Nairalanders to view ur opinion.
Would you as a female going into labour allow your husband's brother who is a medical doctor/gynaecologist deliver you of your baby or as a man allow ur brother to deliver ur wife of d baby?

Give reasons for ur answers pls.

If he or she doesn't agree to it initially no wahala. At the time of labour either of them wunt remember they are related. This actually shouldn't even be a question.
Re: Question Of The Day by favouredon(f): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
HenryDion:
Its true that he has seen all before but u know that d mind is somehow. This is a person he sees almost everytime o
Re: Question Of The Day by zainabicy: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't think t is 'ethical' , even in the 'broda's hospital, e can't b d only practitioner, wat 'family practitioners' do is recommend 'neutral' places that they trust.

(1) (Reply)

Few Secrets Of Happily Married Couples / Most Parents Are Guilty Of This / Fatal Error-lost My Baby To Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.