Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. (3939 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Age Difference Between Hubby & I | Ashamed Of My Age?? | Hubby's Occupation | I / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 4:03am On Apr 27, 2018
A successful Jamaican minister and entrepreneur male who has been living in the United States for 30 years of his life desires to relocate to Nigeria. This Jamaican man wants to start a family and raise them in Nigeria. He is 41 years old, never been married, and has no children. However, he would like a female who could obviously love him and build a life with him, but also give him children without risk. Here are the questions?
1. Would a Nigerian woman even consider marrying this man?
2. What is the safest age for him to consider in a wife?
3. What is the youngest age for him to consider and the maximum age for him to consider?
4. Would a mother and father bless an union with their daughter to this man?

Please, keep it professional. I really appreciate the honest feedback. Always trying to learn and understand the culture!
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:53am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:
A successful Jamaican minister and entrepreneur male who has been living in the United States for 30 years of his life desires to relocate to Nigeria. This Jamaican man wants to start a family and raise them in Nigeria. He is 41 years old, never been married, and has no children. However, he would like a female who could obviously love him and build a life with him, but also give him children without risk. Here are the questions?
1. Would a Nigerian woman even consider marrying this man?
2. What is the safest age for him to consider in a wife?
3. What is the youngest age for him to consider and the maximum age for him to consider?
4. Would a mother and father bless an union with their daughter to this man?
Please, keep it professional. I really appreciate the honest feedback. Always trying to learn and understand the culture!

Firstly, na now him day break to settle down?
Whatever did he do with his 'hey years'?

Back to the topic.
1) An emphatic Yes! Why won't a Nigerian woman consider marrying him? Abi him carry plague for body? As long as he looks presentable and he is very worthy of keeping a marriage, then all that follows becomes inconsequential. Most women do not attach 'Tribalistic/Interracial' tendencies nor conditions to finding a potential MAN.

2) Safest age? There's no limit to which one can desire. But I'll advise he goes for someone very young, as long as she's above the consentual age, no problems are attached. Childbirth is less-likely to be uncomplicated and infancy mortality is unlikely to be bound.

In my opinion, 23-29 should do, as long as 'He' isn't an ageist.

3) Fall back to the 2nd answer. 23-29.
Even after the children, she might not lose her elasticity and value. Flexibility comes with the aforementioned age grade.

4) Oh Yes! Not every parents are insane to not consider the choices and wants of their daughters. Whatever makes them happy!
As long as the Man isn't looking older than the 'supposed' girl's parents, is sane, and highly respectful, then 'A happily ever after' bliss is next to happen.

In conclusion to this, why will he decide to settle down in this shithole of a country amidst other sane climates. He had better rethink this. It's not a joke. Nigeria is a mess, and I pray we only get better.

'E go be'.

1 Like

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 6:02am On Apr 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Firstly, na now him day break to settle down?
Whatever did he do with his 'hey years'?

Back to the topic.
1) An emphatic Yes! Why won't a Nigerian woman consider marrying him? Abi him carry plague for body? As long as he looks presentable and he is very worthy of keeping a marriage, then all that follows becomes inconsequential. Most women do not attach 'Tribalistic/Interracial' tendencies nor conditions to finding a potential MAN.

2) Safest age? There's no limit to which one can desire. But I'll advise he goes for someone very young, as long as she's above the consentual age, no problems are attached. Childbirth is less-likely to be uncomplicated and infancy mortality is unlikely to be bound.

In my opinion, 23-29 should do, as long as 'He' isn't an ageist.

3) Fall back to the 2nd answer. 23-29.
Even after the children, she might not lose her elasticity and value. Flexibility comes with the aforementioned age grade.

4) Oh Yes! Not every parents are insane to not consider the choices and wants of their daughters. Whatever makes them happy!
As long as the Man isn't looking older than the 'supposed' girl's parents, is sane, and highly respectful, then 'A happily ever after' bliss is next to happen.

In conclusion to this, why will he decide to settle down in this shithole of a country amidst other sane climates. He had better rethink this. It's not a joke. Nigeria is a mess, I pray we only get better.

'E go be'.

Thank you for your answer. He spent his years building his empire. Now he is looking for a queen to sit on her throne in his kingdom. (smile). Secondly, Nigeria is a beautiful country. Nigeria is situated in her best of times for a prosperous future. Wealth is determined by the ability to have long term vision. The truth is, Nigeria is an exciting emerging market, that is set for explosion. Those who invest into this ground can expect at least an 79% minimum ROI in the next 10-20 years. That is very exciting. Also, as a beautiful African country, Nigeria can accomplish this, but definitely not when its own citizens keep downgrading her ability. I plan to bring resources with me to empower this millennial generation to begin to see the economic, social and political value of their nation. I LOVE NIGERIA and yes, YOU SHOULD TOOO!
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Dyt(f): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

Nigeria is situated in her best of times for a prosperous future. Wealth is determined by the ability to have long term vision. The truth is, Nigeria is an exciting emerging market, that is set for explosion. Those who invest into this ground can expect at least an 79% minimum ROI in the next 10-20 years. That is very exciting. Also, as a beautiful African country, Nigeria can accomplish this, but definitely not when its own citizens keep downgrading her ability. I plan to bring resources with me to empower this millennial generation to begin to see the economic, social and political value of their nation. I LOVE NIGERIA and yes, YOU SHOULD TOOO!

Wow
I am so impressed

Standing ovation

2 Likes

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

Thank you for your answer. He spent his years building his empire. Now he is looking for a queen to sit on her throne in his kingdom. (smile). Secondly, Nigeria is a beautiful country. Nigeria is situated in her best of times for a prosperous future. Wealth is determined by the ability to have long term vision. The truth is, Nigeria is an exciting emerging market, that is set for explosion. Those who invest into this ground can expect at least an 79% minimum ROI in the next 10-20 years. That is very exciting. Also, as a beautiful African country, Nigeria can accomplish this, but definitely not when its own citizens keep downgrading her ability. I plan to bring resources with me to empower this millennial generation to begin to see the economic, social and political value of their nation. I LOVE NIGERIA and yes, YOU SHOULD TOOO!

Oui, that's a phenomenal idea.
Oh, and errh please, when you chose to bring the resources and begin the process, just holla at me. I'll love to be part of your team. I also believe Nigeria can be great again. It begins with US.

2 Likes

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oui, that's a phenomenal idea.
Oh, and errh please, when you chose to bring the resources and begin the process, just holla at me. I'll love to be part of your team. I also believe Nigeria can be great again. It begins with US.

Well, tell me about your abilities, talents, training, etc. I would like to know your value. What could you add to a dynamic team?
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

Well, tell me about your abilities, talents, training, etc. I would like to know your value. What could you add to a dynamic team?

I'll rather we make this a little discreet, so as not to derail the thread. You can send me a PM to my E-mail, I'll reply afterwards.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll rather we make this a little discreet, so as not to derail the thread. You can send me a PM to my E-mail, I'll reply afterwards.

What do you think?

Great

1 Like

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Wow
I am so impressed

Standing ovation

lol. Are you Nigerian?
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Dyt(f): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

lol. Are you Nigerian?

Verily
With a big grin
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Verily
With a big grin

Where in Nigeria do you stay?
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by thorpido(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Just curious.You've never lived here and yet Nigeria is where you decide to settle.
Interesting.
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2018
thorpido:
Just curious.You've never lived here and yet Nigeria is where you decide to settle.
Interesting.

When I moved to America, I never lived there either, but I moved there. Been here 30 years. I do not understand the fear that most people have with making a decision to carve their lives in the best interest of whatever passion drives them. So yes, I do want to settle in Nigeria. Why? Because I believe God. He told me to go there so I go. If I love God, then I trust Him. Therefore, because I trust Him to direct me to where He desires me to be, I prepare for that journey through research. I didn't become the individual that I am because I allowed the unknown to decide my future. The key in amassing wealth is RISK. Those who are not RISK takers, will never break into riches. So because I am a RISK taker, God has been able to use me to do things that most won't do and also reap the rewards of those risk initiatives.

4 Likes

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by thorpido(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

When I moved to America, I never lived there either, but I moved there. Been here 30 years. I do not understand the fear that most people have with making a decision to carve their lives in the best interest of whatever passion drives them. So yes, I do want to settle in Nigeria. Why? Because I believe God. He told me to go there so I go. If I love God, then I trust Him. Therefore, because I trust Him to direct me to where He desires me to be, I prepare for that journey through research. I didn't become the individual that I am because I allowed the unknown to decide my future. The key in amassing wealth is RISK. Those who are not RISK takers, will never break into riches. So because I am a RISK taker, God has been able to use me to do things that most won't do and also reap the rewards of those risk initiatives.
Nice one.
When you do come around,holla.
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Dyt(f): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

Where in Nigeria do you stay?

Every where
grin cheesy

Sorry I might be the wrong person you looking for
Maybe i am anyway

1 Like

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Lalas247(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
the ans is yes
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lalas247:
the ans is yes

Yes to what?
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Every where
grin cheesy

Sorry I might be the wrong person you looking for
Maybe i am anyway

What Im I looking for?

1 Like

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by avled(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
thorpido:
Nice one.
When you do come around,holla.

Sure. Who Im I hollaring at?
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Dyt(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

What Im I looking for?

Ask me one more time sir
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by oly50407(f): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Interesting
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Acidosis(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Ask me one more time sir
Dyt

oga o
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by lyrical(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will like to join this team ooo.... just sponsor my music career and BOOOOOOMMMMMMM izza banger

2 Likes

Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by thorpido(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

Sure. Who Im I hollaring at?
Thorpido.You can give me a mention.
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Dyt(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Acidosis:

Dyt

oga o

Haffar
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

I've just sent you a mail Sir. Seen?
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Acidosis(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Haffar
I dey o, you nko?
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Dyt(f): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Acidosis:

I dey o, you nko?

Great
As always
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Great As always
good to hear *winks
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Acidosis:

good to hear
*winks

Winky winky
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Acidosis(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Winky winky
lol
with those big eyes tongue
Re: The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dyt:

Winky winky
lol
with those big eyes tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My name is Irene, I need you! / Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics / Your Wife Is Carrying Your House-boy's Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.