Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials (859 Views)

Muslim leader chides Afenifere, YCE over religious composition / Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials / Fatima Bint Muhammad, The Leader Of Women Of All Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials by personal59: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Look at this picture taken before Boko Haram insurgency.
First on the left, was late Mohammed Yusuf- founder of Boko Haram.

Next to him Mujahideen Asari Dokubo and pastor. Ayo Oritsejefor (pardon my spelling)

This picture was taken long before the insurgency what could they be doing together?

Could it be that these three "guy" are co-founder of Boko Haram? They all seem to be very close and know one another too well too be separated from each other.

Can someone help the innocent Nigerians to unravel the misery behind this deadly sect?

We all seem to be in the dark and our government seemed not to be telling us-the Nigerians-the truth regarding the sect!

Re: Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials by personal59: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
For doubting thomas this is yusuf when he was arrested

Re: Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials by experimentist: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
where's GEJ and Ihejirika?
Re: Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials by personal59: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
experimentist:
where's GEJ and Ihejirika?
Allah bless u bro and now islam is good is there song
Re: Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials by eluquenson(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
I know they will be dumbfounded after looking at this picture.

Boko Haram + Militant + Pastor (aka bling bling pastor)

1 Like

Re: Picture Speak Better; Boko Haaram Leader And Some Top Officials by tbaba1234: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Different people

(1) (Reply)

The Fitnah Of The False Messiah (dajjaal) / Pls Brothers And Sister In Islam Advice Me, And I Need Your Prayers / Who Is Higher, Mohammed Or Issah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.