Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041024 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Leakingbasket(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
ohaveez:
How you gon hate a nigga wey God don bless? Alhamdulillah...And it goes like this..

Lambton college sarnia campus
Applied October 23rd through paper route
Biometrics same day and I paid for courier service the same day October 23rd
Upfront medical
Approval mail December 8th
Mehn I was so scared to check it tho buh to God be the glory. Special thanks to jessicajessa and to all the gurus in the house I hail.

To all TRV hopefuls, just keep it real and have strong faith in God.. Thank you all

Congrats !!... I tap into your testimony in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ohaveez(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abiyolar:

ohaveez, heading to lambton too, sarnia leaving by 27yh
what course u going for brov
Im leaving on the 27th too God's willing.. international business management...what about you? please pm me bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by UceeyClaire: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wowww. Congratulations oooo. This week's testimonies are becoming so overwhelming. God pls let mine come this week bikonu embarassed embarassed

ohaveez:
How you gon hate a nigga wey God don bless? Alhamdulillah...And it goes like this..

Upfront medical
Mehn I was so scared to check it tho buh to God be the glory. Special thanks to jessicajessa and to all the gurus in the house I hail.

To all TRV hopefuls, just keep it real and have strong faith in God.. Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mine too o. We shall all smile at the end

UceeyClaire:
Wowww. Congratulations oooo. This week's testimonies are becoming so overwhelming. God pls let mine come this week bikonu embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
What's happening to us that applied October19th now that people that applied October 23rd are already getting diers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mrcharlcee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by pampem: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
ManTiger:

I honestly don't have any info about UNB, did you submitted a GRE/GMAT result? If no, you're damn lucky and i'll just tell you to proceed without caution! grin grin

Lol. GMAT was waived for me. i have a masters (msc) and also years of experience. info will be appreciated ooo when you come across any.
guy, you finished from OAU?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Lboogy: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please experienced/ gurus in the house. When I tracked my passport last week on Vfs website it said it was dispatched on the 2nd December . -and they said it was in transit.Today I received a mail from Vfs saying it was dispatched on the 9 th December from Accra . Please what does this mean .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by UceeyClaire: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
I applied on the 12th of October, haven't still heard anything after medicals. I really don't know what's happening.

ugonnachimezie54:
What's happening to us that applied October19th now that people that applied October 23rd are already getting diers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=UceeyClaire post=40841859]I applied on the 12th of October, haven't still heard anything after medicals. I really don't know what's happening.

My dear.. The guy that applied on the 23rd got approval mail yesterday.. While the guy dt applied on the 22nd got approval mail today... Are they giving from behind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obaraima: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
ohaveez:

Upfront medical

Congrats bro..I tap into Ur testimony, I will be the next person to share his goodnews here IJN AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Reesqot: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello, please is either of you going with Air France

Abiyolar:

ohaveez, heading to lambton too, sarnia leaving by 27yh
what course u going for brov
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Abiyolar: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Reesqot:
Hello, please is either of you going with Air France

naa..egyptair... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kaygreen(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=ugonnachimezie54 post=40841971][/quote]

Lol....giving from behind. Still very hopeful we all October applicants will get the good news this week.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Abiyolar: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
ohaveez:

Im leaving on the 27th too God's willing.. international business management...what about you? please pm me bro

this may sound strange..but i dont understand the pm thing..how do i pm you abeg...make nobody laff me abeg... cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by oppytexu: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
kaygreen:

Lol....giving from behind. Still very hopeful we all October applicants will get the good news this week.

Amen ooooooo. The wait is killing! Applied on 8th October, medical Mail on 21st October ... 9weeks now nothing yet .... Chai cic

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by seiraries: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
princeade09:

Nah. It's not that simple. CIC works with what you give them. Plus, the money could have been wired to you by your sponsor to pay yourself.

what suspicion I am trying to say is that, wouldn't they be thinking " is really his sponsor going to sponsor him" because from the observation, his tuition wasn't paid from his sponsor's account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Abiyolar: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
ohaveez:

I'm going for the ITP course (Information technology professional)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lboogy:
Please experienced/ gurus in the house. When I tracked my passport last week on Vfs website it said it was dispatched on the 2nd December . -and they said it was in transit.Today I received a mail from Vfs saying it was dispatched on the 9 th December from Accra . Please what does this mean . I'm just so upset . I need my passport urgently. They are so incompetent I can't reach them via chat on telephone number displayed in their website and I need my passport urgently.
I told you it will be ready by today. Go and pick your document.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
For some reasons which I think a part is the technical issues on their website, Online seem to have been halted. Papers are having a filled day.

U guys complaining should learn to read events. Your TRV will come certainly. Rather than worry and cast aspersions on things u can't change. Just siddon dey look.
Your testimony is Coming!

Cheers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by UceeyClaire: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Berexio, you always say the sweet things. Thanks..

berexio1:
For some reasons which I think a part is the technical issues on their website, Online seem to have been halted. Papers are having a filled day.

U guys complaining should learn to read events. Your TRV will come certainly. Rather than worry and cast aspersions on things u can't change. Just siddon dey look.
Your testimony is Coming!

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by airhunde: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lboogy:
Please experienced/ gurus in the house. When I tracked my passport last week on Vfs website it said it was dispatched on the 2nd December . -and they said it was in transit.Today I received a mail from Vfs saying it was dispatched on the 9 th December from Accra . Please what does this mean .

Same as me ooo. I think I would just go and check tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ManTiger(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
pampem:

Lol. GMAT was waived for me. i have a masters (msc) and also years of experience. info will be appreciated ooo when you come across any.
guy, you finished from OAU?
You have a masters already and going for another masters?
Yea, I finished from Ife.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by UceeyClaire: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Praise the Lord... I just got approval mail today. Thank you Jesus. ...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Abiyolar: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
UceeyClaire:

wow congraaaaattttsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
UceeyClaire:
Lol. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
UceeyClaire:

Hey you got your mail already... Jeez your lucky o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
UceeyClaire:

I tap into you luck o

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Leakingbasket(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
UceeyClaire:

At last...What a relief, I am smiling for you. After the whole pressure and suspense... Kai.. I am tapping seriously into your testimony in Jesus name. Amen. Mine shall come.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by siegfried99(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congratulations to you guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.