Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1039560 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Kenyata(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
yetunde84:
Ello everyone...today is my Birthday, pls pray cic gives me a birthday present by approving my application...tnks
Happy birthday Yetunde. God will grant your heart desire and mine too IJN. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by michael1385: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thanks bamijayy.....do they state the reason why u were nt given admission?
bamjay:

like say 2 weeks after being complete when my last referee provided his reference.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by KehindeOmololu: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi,every wonderful nairalander,plz am new(novice)here..I will appreciate,if I can get details on where to start from...Just thought of migrating to Canada lately,to stay,further studies(msc)and work if possible..Plz I need ur response(s)thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Sharonlass10(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hbd and approval loading......

yetunde84:
Ello everyone...today is my Birthday, pls pray cic gives me a birthday present by approving my application...tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello house, I got a mail from vfs to come and pick up my passport, but later on Saturday night I check my mail again and got approval mail from CIC...anyway it's for my younger sister.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yetunde84: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
olah23:
Hello house, I got a mail from vfs to come and pick up my passport, but later on Saturday night I check my mail again and got approval mail from CIC...anyway it's for my younger sister.

Congratulations...pls wen did you submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bamjay: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
michael1385:
Thanks bamijayy.....do they state the reason why u were nt given admission?

not exactly..just that they had more applications than they could take...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello house , I applied to fanshawe collage 15/1/2016 that's last week Friday , wanted to know when I'm suppose to get an offer , and when is the right time to apply for a student visa , ? I don't wanna apply late...and how long does it takes to be process,?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tnuola(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY 2016)

1 Bheautea: Nov 5, U of W(Winnipeg) UG, Paper
2. Ethan84 : Nov 20, Uni Regina ,UG, Online
3 Niana : Nov 20, U of S, UG, Online, UPFRONT MEDICALS, PP REQ
4. Yetunde84 : Dec 5, MUN, MSC, Online
5 SAMUELS3 : Dec 29, CIMT , PDG, paper
6. Loriaidah : Dec 17, U of M , UG paper
7. Afolaseg : Dec 30, Conestoga, PGC , paper
8. Buddie14 : Jan 8, U of W, PGD, paper

If you have admission and have applied for TRV Please provide the following information :
**Submission date
**Institution
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper **level of study.
BEST WISHES

UPDATED

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour0011: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gud afternoon gurus in the house ... Pls any advice as regards my post ?
favour0011:
Hi everyone. Pls give your advice on this . i have a very busy account but right now have small money in it. The last time the balance was gud was two weeks ago . Can I print out the statement so it stops at 2 weeks ago when I last gud good balance? What's your advice ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by opia12345: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
bros, will like to chat you up, opeyemihadex@yahoo.com pls lets talk baba
just001:
Make una follow me thank Baba God o
UWinnnipg here i come!!!
Online application is the key. Say no to paper application!
No tuition fee paid no accommodation paid bt visa was approved smiley with right doc and good presentation of doc you will surely get your trv approved

ANYONE GOING TO UWinnipeg Spring lets colabo
My TRV has been approved finally. I went for passport pick up on Monday. Planing of moving to Winnipeg grin hopefully by April so i can join Spring session May 5. Anybody in Winnipeg that can assist me with getting cheap accommodation? I don't mind sharing if possible.

Wishing everybody still waiting for theirs all the best...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Hehehehe1: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pliz can someone confirm if centennial college do waive English test for nigerian applicants?..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Plssssss some one should answer me ooooo

Hello house , I applied to fanshawe collage 15/1/2016 that's last week Friday , wanted to know when I'm suppose to get an offer , and when is the right time to apply for a student visa , ? I don't wanna apply late...and how long does it takes to be process,?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think that might be a red flag #MyOPinion, as it will look like a case of money lodgement(LumpSome). You can try to deposit the money into the account bit by bit and try to do some withdrawal along the line so you have both Cr and Dr leg.

Let Gurus in the house shed more light.
Naykay:
Please I need ur help on this. I was denied on the grounds of personal assets and financial status and here is How I wish to tackle them.
Personal assets- doc of landed property.

Financial status-
Now I am planning to re-activate ma gtb account which has been dormant for 2yrs so that ma sponsor can transfer some of the money into the account or better still open a new account and have the money transferred. Please do you think that will raise a red flag or not. If yes, how do I tackle the financial status of a thing. Will appreciate ur contributions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thank you so much. I appreciate

ganiyuadeoye:
I think that might be a red flag #MyOPinion, as it will look like a case of money lodgement(LumpSome). You can try to deposit the money into the account bit by bit and try to do some withdrawal along the line so you have both Cr and Dr leg.

Let Gurus in the house shed more light.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bamjay: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
notasowie:
Plssssss some one should answer me ooooo

i dunno abt fanshawe college but u can apply for ur student visa as soon as u v ur admission letter. in the time being u shld start gathering ur docs so dat as soon as u v ur admission letter u can apply.
all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
bamjay:

i dunno abt fanshawe college but u can apply for ur student visa as soon as u v ur admission letter. in the time being u shld start gathering ur docs so dat as soon as u v ur admission letter u can apply.
all d best

Thanks for the reply.... But what I wanna know is that how long does it tks to process admission ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bamjay: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
notasowie:

Thanks for the reply.... But what I wanna know is that how long does it tks to process admission ?
i dunno...but in case no one replies u, u cld google it. that was what i did for a school i aoplied to. now i have an estimate of d time to expect an admission decision.from the skul. u wld just b amazed at d number of things Prof. Google knows grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dania30(f): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
rudyislife:
Please I posted this earlier with no positive response,what are the chances of someone with a Cgpa of 3.46 in b.eng,nd last two years of 3.7 and 3.8 respectively getting admission for masters degree canada,in any chemical engineering related discipline,please honest advic please

I think maybe u should write to the school, mail the dept in question. Most schools consider the last 2 years of undergraduate studies. You may be in luck. Try mailing the schools and you know deadline for most schools is lurking around. Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rudyislife: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
dania30:

I think maybe u should write to the school, mail the dept in question. Most schools consider the last 2 years of undergraduate studies. You may be in luck. Try mailing the schools and you know deadline for most schools is lurking around. Goodluck
tnx 4 ur concern I appreciate,nd will do as u say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Niana: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a passport request mail today
God is awesome!
TRV hopefuls don't relent
God will surely complete what HE has started!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Congrats
What school and program
Niana:
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a passport request mail today
God is awesome!
TRV hopefuls don't relent
God will surely complete what HE has started!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour0011: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi hayqins... What's your take on my earlier post? Printing account statement today but transactions in the statement will stop at lets say two weeks ago. This is cos that was the last time a huge sum was in the account .
hayqinsbFX:
Congrats
What school school program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's no issue atall.
What matters is t balance and what has happened in the previous months not when d transaction stops
favour0011:
Hi hayqins... What's your take on my earlier post? Printing account statement today but transactions in the statement will stop at lets say two weeks ago. This is cos that was the last time a huge sum was in the account .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Niana: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
U of S
Undergrad
Congrats
What school and program[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Niana: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Online Application Nov 20th
Upfront medical
Biometrics Nov 24th
Medical passed Jan 18th
Passport request Jan 18th
Praise God !

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Niana:
Online Application Nov 20th Upfront medical Biometrics Nov 24th Medical passed Jan 18th Passport request Jan 18th Praise God !
Hearty congratulations

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mekurexx: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Anyone here Applied or in Lakehead University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
for those that have applied via paper recently, do you still track and see forwarded to accra?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
opia12345:
I ve been reading upfront medicals, how does it work and when will it come in ** don't be annoyed with my question** im reaching out for September admission ,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Click on the above link, select your preferred region - A list of approved medical institutions will be displayed.

You can go to any one of them - They've got their addresses and numbers all outlined. (I used IOM, Ikeja)

Call and book an appointment, the fees and procedures will usually be explained to you by the RC

Go to the Hospital's bank (You'll be furnished with these information by the RC by call or in person...it's better in person, that way you'll be handed a slip with the information on it), Pay your MED fees

Head to the Hospital with the Bank teller, Intl passport and 3passport photos. Do Your MEDS (Usually consists of Biometrics, Xray exam, Blood test, Urine test, Height and Weight measurements, Personal questions and a private physical examination).

You'll be issued a printout slip. Go with the printout slip to the Embassy.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by wayaa007(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
for those that have applied via paper recently, do you still track and see forwarded to accra?
yes you do, processed at accra actually
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by wayaa007(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
yes you do, being processed at accra actually

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.