Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041511 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chrisaham: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pls fam, Goodafternoon how do I send money to my friend in Canada cos western union n moneygram has rili failed me.. I hav been battling all day to mak d payment buh dis bank guys keep telling me shii dah de hav exceeded der limit.. Thanks.. Very urgent pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
chrisaham:
Pls fam, Goodafternoon how do I send money to my friend in Canada cos western union n moneygram has rili failed me.. I hav been battling all day to mak d payment buh dis bank guys keep telling me shii dah de hav exceeded der limit.. Thanks.. Very urgent pls
Which bank did told u that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chrisaham: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
First bank Zenith Uba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tolumuntari: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello peolep,
has any one who applied to university of Saskatchewan for the fall term 1 gotten a feedback from the school. how long will one wait for a response? Please a response will be appreciated.
Also, has anyone applied for Educational Psychology and Special Needs in university of Saskatchewan or is currently a student of the department?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chrisaham: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Feeling frustrated honestly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lorenzos1: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good Day Guys, God bless u all for your wonderful contributions and highly helpful info.
My wife just got admission for a 2yr masters at a Canadian university.
We are presently compiling our documents to apply for her study permit.
I would be her sponsor as I presently have 5.5m in my account. And would also use my salary account
But I am having problems in proving her home ties.
I have inherited property from which I earn rental income, and I have all the documents to the property but it is not in my name (it is in my late father’s name) and there was no testament assigning the property to me.

Please how do I establish a home tie with such property?
I also intend to apply for the spousal work permit alongside even though I won’t be joining her until after a year, please would I be shooting myself in the foot by doing this ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Since you will be in Nigeria you will be the best home tie......you can also dd the properties for added advantage.......
5.5m sud b okay depending on the tuition and funding she has....

lorenzos1:
Good Day Guys, God bless u all for your wonderful contributions and highly helpful info.
My wife just got admission for a 2yr masters at a Canadian university.
We are presently compiling our documents to apply for her study permit.
I would be her sponsor as I presently have 5.5m in my account. And would also use my salary account
But I am having problems in proving her home ties.
I have inherited property from which I earn rental income, and I have all the documents to the property but it is not in my name (it is in my late father’s name) and there was no testament assigning the property to me.

Please how do I establish a home tie with such property?
I also intend to apply for the spousal work permit alongside even though I won’t be joining her until after a year, please would I be shooting myself in the foot by doing this ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jayne07(f): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jayne07:
Hello house, please I need the gurus to help me out on this. My sponsor is retired, he's a retired lecturer from Uniport, can't find his retirement letter, he's over 80yrs, no company,no business, what he does is sell lands(he has a lot of them) which he issues receipts for after collecting payment, he has houses too which he gets house rents for but doesn't issue any receipt. Please how do I prove his source of funds? cry. Oh and no pension or pension account. Please help me
I guess no one has an answer to this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
@thesoj I hail thee... I swear, prayer and fasting no dey work... I am not hear to discourage anyone but what I am trying to say is that your visa approval depends on your packaging,

I got refused the second time though I haven't gone for my document... Reason I call it failure is that I wasn't called for medical and my documents have been dispatched. Meanwhile last November, three different pastors told me that I will win visa though I never told them to pray for me based on my visa application, they just had the vision and I was happy since I never mentioned anything concerning travelling. But still I got denied.
grin grin

In February, I went to a pastor he looked at me from head to toe and told me he is seeing me travelling to school somewhere, I was shocked but today my passport is been dispatched without medical, I hope no one go come tell me say make I expect miracle... I Don tire... Even na same pastor come tell me say as he dey look me so, in future I am not destined to marry a lady of a fair complexion meanwhile dark lady no dey move me self grin .... Wetin to believe.... Lol this one na die... Chaiiii no be prayer dey work here my people, I fasted like Jesus.... In fact fasting no be fasting, night vigil upon night vigil now see where e Don land me. My people package well you go win visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jessicajessa(f): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
NairaSea23:

Thanks Dear. Please previous dealings like what? Will my mails correspondence do?or you mean financial payments? Thanks
ya it'll....just put everything you can lay your hands on, to show a tie to the company. With that as a proof, there won't be any questions on how familiar you are with the company and why it isn't a surprise they are offering you a huge grant for your studies. #that should do....plus you are welcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Teos: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Be careful what you say, incase you have to eat them .
princeade09:
@thesoj I hail thee... I swear, prayer and fasting no dey work... I am not hear to discourage anyone but what I am trying to say is that your visa approval depends on your packaging,

I got refused the second time though I haven't gone for my document... Reason I call it failure is that I wasn't called for medical and my documents have been dispatched. Meanwhile last November, three different pastors told me that I will win visa though I never told them to pray for me based on my visa application, they just had the vision and I was happy since I never mentioned anything concerning travelling. But still I got denied.
grin grin

In February, I went to a pastor he looked at me from head to toe and told me he is seeing me travelling to school somewhere, I was shocked but today my passport is been dispatched without medical, I hope no one go come tell me say make I expect miracle... I Don tire... Even na same pastor come tell me say as he dey look me so, in future I am not destined to marry a lady of a fair complexion meanwhile dark lady no dey move me self grin .... Wetin to believe.... Lol this one na die... Chaiiii no be prayer dey work here my people, I fasted like Jesus.... In fact fasting no be fasting, night vigil upon night vigil now see where e Don land me. My people package well you go win visa

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
tolumuntari:
Hello peolep,
has any one who applied to university of Saskatchewan for the fall term 1 gotten a feedback from the school. how long will one wait for a response? Please a response will be appreciated.
Also, has anyone applied for Educational Psychology and Special Needs in university of Saskatchewan or is currently a student of the department?
I also applied since last year, they said they will start reviewing after 1st of April
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
princeade09:

grin grin

Man of little/no faith.....if buhari give up like you are doing now will he be Nigeria President today?why not sit tight check what you are doing wrong repackage unless u don't belive in God....
PS...I just checked your posts you didn't even submit credible/legit documents and you expect prayer to work for you......mhewwwwwwweeeee I beg Park well

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Teos:
Be careful what you say, incase you have to eat them .
You should be careful, the fact that he saw a vision of you traveling abroad does not necessarily mean it will be Canada..Delay is not denial.. You can explore other options(Countries) if need be. And ask for forgiveness grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
princeade09:

grin grin

When did you applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
princeade09:

grin grin

You should be careful, the fact that he saw a vision of you traveling abroad does not necessarily mean it will be Canada..Delay is not denial.. You can explore other options(Countries) if need be. And ask for forgiveness grin

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by success2000: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
princeade09:

grin grin

my brother, either u agree or not prayer and faith in the Lord is the surest means of success. pastors, prophets e.t.c might av seen vision concerning your future, but its another giant step from your side to claim it with very strong and real faith. your package is nothing without the touch of Almighty God. we sometimes fail to know the value of success when we finally succeed. keep your your faith in the Lord,let's move away from sin and i'm 100% sure will shall surely get our visas. Note: God owns the heart of all the VOs. cheer!

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello house can i get a sample on an SOP? Please!!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mtngloetiartel: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hi all! Pls i want to pursue a one year diploma course in canada so that i can later gain employment and live over there. Pls is this a valid SOP? To be honest, this is what majority of us intend to do as we apply for study permit. But what i want to understand is that do we make it clear in the SOP that we intend to work after study? Or we pretends that we only want to study? Pls i need sincere response so that i can write a valid SOP to be given visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
Hi all! Pls i want to pursue a one year diploma course in canada so that i can later gain employment and live over there. Pls is this a valid SOP? To be honest, this is what majority of us intend to do as we apply for study permit. But what i want to understand is that do we make it clear in the SOP that we intend to work after study? Or we pretends that we only want to study? Pls i need sincere response so that i can write a valid SOP to be given visa.

I read it is better you don't say you want to stay and work cos it will land you auto-rejection. In sort, take your time to prove to yourself with your documents that you will come back.
Else, you make it easy for V.O to tick purpose of travel especially with your diploma sef.
#NaReadIReadAmO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adebayoolatunji(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
ore,pretend that u will leave after u are through with ur studies

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
Stating that you intend work after studies might go both ways, but is like you are shooting yourself before being shot by an enemy. Of course they know 95% of applicant don't intend to come back. I think there was an applicant who stated as well that he intends to work after studies to gain work experience, he was eventually given Visa. But as it stands, it will definitely do more harm than good if you declare your intentions open..My 1cent!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ethan45(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
i cringe on the inside when people text utter unpleasant things here about God and prayer. Prince if i read(past tense) you correctly you textd fasting no d work. Do u even hav any earthly idea abt d powa on that dt 6 letterd word? The antidote to all challenges,the free dial to heaven,the weapon Christians use to battle and win in dis wicked world and a bunch of odas. If u study ur bible well u wud kno dt God said heaven nd earth will pass away bt my word will nt pass away,from that post one will kno dt u dnt really believe in God,infact atheists and agnostics beta pass u,u jst think that because odas pray and fast and becos pepl say dat there is a God dt answers prayas so u felt u shud do the same.
Well guess what? God is nt a fool,u jst want to use Him as a means to facilitate your visa approval nd then after that you ball out of Him.
This is d tym to test your faith,believe Him and keep praying,PUSH-pray until somtin hapens. Dnt let Heaven rest until ur case is settled,remember He luvs u nd wants d very best for you,dnt let d devil bring anoda agenda dt is nt Gods perfect plan for you becos of your ill-faith cos wen u stop praying u bcome an easy prey to d devils devices. Pls b wise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dbnagato: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ethan45:
i cringe on the inside when people text utter unpleasant things here about God and prayer. Prince if i read(past tense) you correctly you textd fasting no d work. Do u even hav any earthly idea abt d powa on that dt 6 letterd word? The antidote to all challenges,the free dial to heaven,the weapon Christians use to battle and win in dis wicked world and a bunch of odas. If u study ur bible well u wud kno dt God said heaven nd earth will pass away bt my word will nt pass away,from that post one will kno dt u dnt really believe in God,infact atheists and agnostics beta pass u,u jst think that because odas pray and fast and becos pepl say dat there is a God dt answers prayas so u felt u shud do the same.
Well guess what? God is nt a fool,u jst want to use Him as a means to facilitate your visa approval nd then after that you ball out of Him.
This is d tym to test your faith,believe Him and keep praying,PUSH-pray until somtin hapens. Dnt let Heaven rest until ur case is settled,remember He luvs u nd wants d very best for you,dnt let d devil bring anoda agenda dt is nt Gods perfect plan for you becos of your ill-faith cos wen u stop praying u bcome an easy prey to d devils devices. Pls b wise.

This answered everything.
Tnx for saving me some keystrokes.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Teos: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Why are you replying me ? You should reply the person who sent the messed up comment about fasting not been good . Okay ...
jaybmich:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mjlbabajide(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
I think instead of castigating the young man's comment, we should rather encourage him. Even Jesus says whoever have no sin should cast the 1st stone(none did)

Almost all of us are guilty of same thing. When we suffer disappointment or huge loss. Many of us ask the question if God listens at all, we may be down for a day or two, but with encouragement n love from friends and families we get back to thanking God again. We are all guilty of such just that we ask same questions silently.

However, my brother a visa denial is just one of those disappoitments in life. Learn to manage your expectations better. We all lose some and win some, but winning or losing does not change how God feels about you. Trust me have be there alot of times, can be painful but the pain will pass and you will still trust God for something else later. Some will still fail and some will come through. Just remember that when there is life there is hope.

I have seen some funny responses to your plight. You should all think of it this way, would u have needed to pray/fast for a canadian student visa if u were a US citizen or if u hold a german passport. But you would have prayed and fast just to enjoy Gods presence and fellowship. Lets get our priority right.

My friends that we used to pray n fast together for 100k job back then in lagos, left for Australia n they are now changing jobs, sending money home without praying or fasting for it. Buh they still pray just to reverence God n fellowship.

That goes to show that its not our fault, not because we sin(who cannot sin sef), not because we are praying enuf. Its just that God has given our leaders n humans powers to solve problems and we have failed in our tasks. Hence, we pray to meet light at home, we pray for jobs, we pray for miracle cars, house and other objects.

Long epistle right?, to cut it short we pray for alot things we should'nt be praying for in africa simply because we, our leaders have failed God in not doing what God has put in their power to do.

Check your prayer request booklet, and ask yourself if your counterpart in canada, australia, china, geneva etc will have any reason to pray such prayers.

Visa should not have warranted prayer and fasting in the first place, if our country were to get things right in bilateral relation and if we were a great nation. Visa should have been about you just wanting to experience a place different from your home. But we live in Nigeria so we gats pray and fast for am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
mjlbabajide:
I think instead of castigating the young man's comment, we should rather encourage him. Even Jesus says whoever have no sin should cast the 1st stone(none did)

Almost all of us are guilty of same thing. When we suffer disappointment or huge loss. Many of us ask the question if God listens at all, we may be down for a day or two, but with encouragement n love from friends and families we get back to thanking God again. We are all guilty of such just that we ask same questions silently.

However, my brother a visa denial is just one of those disappoitments in life. Learn to manage your expectations better. We all lose some and win some, but winning or losing does not change how God feels about you. Trust me have be there alot of times, can be painful but the pain will pass and you will still trust God for something else later. Some will still fail and some will come through. Just remember that when there is life there is hope.

I have seen some funny responses to your plight. You should all think of it this way, would u have needed to pray/fast for a canadian student visa if u were a US citizen or if u hold a german passport. But you would have prayed and fast just to enjoy Gods presence and fellowship. Lets get our priority right.

My friends that we used to pray n fast together for 100k job back then in lagos, left for Australia n they are now changing jobs, sending money home without praying or fasting for it. Buh they still pray just to reverence God n fellowship.

That goes to show that its not our fault, not because we sin(who cannot sin sef), not because we are praying enuf. Its just that God has given our leaders n humans powers to solve problems and we have failed in our tasks. Hence, we pray to meet light at home, we pray for jobs, we pray for miracle cars, house and other objects.

Long epistle right?, to cut it short we pray for alot things we should'nt be praying for in africa simply because we, our leaders have failed God in not doing what God has put in their power to do.

Check your prayer request booklet, and ask yourself if your counterpart in canada, australia, china, geneva etc will have any reason to pray such prayers.

Visa should not have warranted prayer and fasting in the first place, if our country were to get things right in bilateral relation and if we were a great nation. Visa should have been about you just wanting to experience a place different from your home. But we live in Nigeria so we gats pray and fast for am.
You absolutely nailed it. That's just the truth, majority of people fasting and praying are doing it just for God to fulfil their dreams..dreams like what? Having a good job, experiencing a better environment, having cars, and all that which under normal circumstances are what one should have access to, in an ideal world. But we don't leave in a perfect world I presuppose!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ethan45(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Can you pls hit us with the headlines? I dnt grab wat ur driving at,need i remind you dat the oga textd here dat prayer and fasting no d work,he dosnt even hav a germit of faith,wat is prayer witout faith? Faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things nt seen,anyone who comes to God MUST BELIEVE that He is and is the rewarder of them that DILIGENTLY seek Him. Yes i know our country's economy is dwindling to a near halt but God said with prayer and supplication we shud make our request known to Him.
No one is trying to lay an accusing finger at him or throw his faithless behind off this nairaland chair,bt u cnt fold ur hands and watch him txt such unpleasntness,newbies here wud be like" ok desperate pepl do desperate tins,l gas to do it the sharp way since oluwa go sleep for my package" u wud find them faking SOA and a lot of stuffs becos they've seen pepl say a lot of trash abt God. If my people who are called by my Name shud humble themselves and PRAY and seek my face and also turn from there wicked ways,I will hear them from heaven,wud have mercy on them and heal there lands. This answers every tin.
And for all you atheist,here is my humble comment to you-God get power oh as well as the devil bt note that there is a way that seemeth right before a man bt the end thereof is destruction

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mtngloetiartel: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thank u all for your response. But how then do one transition to work permit after studies? Will I have to come back home and apply for it? I dont undastand all these adverts around here that says "study, work and live in canada"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by nam16: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Glory be to God. 10yrs ago(2004) several pastors saw same vision about me. I applied to all Scandinavian country for free tuitions schools and UK but nothing happen . No visa until 2012 I got US visa btw 2012 and now I swear have lost count of countries have visited infact only Canada, Australia and China have not visited. So note that God's time is not same as yours.. Your faith shall make you whole..
princeade09:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Danfuster(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omonjoe:
I graduated from a university (B.Eng) and I am going for PGD. I got my visa with that. As long u did only undergraduate in University and going for PGD in a college.....u shkd ve no problem

Hi,
I graduated with B.Eng in electrical electronics engineering, I want to apply for a PGD in that field. I'm looking at instrumentation and control or something relevant under power. My sponsor is my uncle in US.

Pls which school would you recommend? I am open to your honest suggestion and directive. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Danfuster(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Taike:
Hi everyone! Happy new year!

So I was chatting with the Immigration adviser in my school yesterday, and she mentioned something I thought I should drop here. She said cos the people at CIC don't normally have time to read through long documents, it is advisable to highlight important points, or rather, the points you want them to notice in whatever you're uploading. Be it bank statement, letter of sponsorship or whatever. Hope this helps!

On another note, my sister is applying for a visit visa, and she needs to show that she only intends to stay temporarily. Does anyone have an idea of what docs she can use to show this? CIC suggested flight ticket or hotel booking but she doesn't wanna buy a ticket yet. Please help. Thanks!

pardon me...i belive there is no foolish question, I'm new to this. How should this important points be highlighted? Pls kindly elaborate. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.