Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Start Making Living By Making Cool Things With Microcontroller And Led - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Start Making Living By Making Cool Things With Microcontroller And Led (1174 Views)

Why Use so May Wires From Your Lcd to Your Microcontroller? Just Use I2C / PIC microcontroller programming WhatsApp group / PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Making Living By Making Cool Things With Microcontroller And Led by Lightcrux(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Microcoontrollers and LED lights are fun and exciting to play with....... Your imagination is your limit concerning the number of cool stuff you can make with them......
And the good thing is enyone can learn.

1 Like

Re: Start Making Living By Making Cool Things With Microcontroller And Led by mofayodeyahoo: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Contact No & Add. Pls
Re: Start Making Living By Making Cool Things With Microcontroller And Led by lekropasky(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please Bro... Can you tellme how i can learn how to use these microcontrollers?
Re: Start Making Living By Making Cool Things With Microcontroller And Led by mofayodeyahoo: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Bros. Your address or contact No pls

(1) (Reply)

Android App Source Code / Get Powerful & Flexible E-commerce Web Solution For Less Than N100k. / Any CIW Certified Webmaster Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.