Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine (19379 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / Wizkid And Femi Kuti Performing At Felabration2017 (Photos) / Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by arabianights: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
OMG! cant believe Bono was in the country.Am a big big fan.Hope he enjoyed the show and loves Nigeria
Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by damilola29(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015

Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by stanleyazo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
You know! !!!!!
Mirahcul:
When legends Meet
Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2015
thecollector:
The pic of Bono and femi facing each other is shameful. Why is femi looking soo star struck and making Bono feel superior? Who is bono? Which song did he sing?

See as Waje dey loook am like say he come from outta space. Who's the guy beside Waje with sweaty pits?

How about these for perspective. . . those were serving presidents as at the time those pics were taken

1 Like

Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by blowjohn(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2015
ba7man:
Also listen to "Songs of innocence" album. Every song on that album is crazy hot.

It's like U2 went back to their rock roots after the not too successful " No line on the horizon" album....... but still listen to "Breath"......... I've never heard so much harmony in the chaos of the beat.

Mehn av listened to it o my broda. Awesome album. Just dat they didn't do any promotion for the album. My best track is Every breaking wave. Dat aside No line in the Horizon to me contained some of it the strangest songs theyv ever sung. I just feel the strangeness was what put pple off but u rily loved it esp songs like Moment of Surrender, and unknown caller.

1 Like

Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by 4C2215131: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
blowjohn:

Dude.... All that u can't leave behind is one of the greatest albums of all time. It won seven grammyz I think nd it has a song that won two grammyz in two different years, the only song in history to do so. The album is what i call classic in its oure terms. How to dismantle an atomic bomb was also a classic and had so many spiritual themes...... i dof cap for them

If I told you U2 started out as a xtian outfit would you believe?
Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by blowjohn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
4C2215131:

If I told you U2 started out as a xtian outfit would you believe?

Oh yes!
Re: Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
blowjohn:

Bono is lead singer of the band U2. Sentiments apart that's my greatest band of all time. I have all their albums frm d 80s. Theyv won album of the year at the grammyz twice..... D only band nd I think, one of the only two acts to achieve such a feat. They have more than fifteen grammyz anyway. Their songs touch so many subject matters nd they also have got many Christian or if u like religious songs.
nice.. it seems like you know artist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself / Emma Nyra's Outfit At Iyanya's Concert - Hot Or Not? / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.