Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Novels Urgently Needed For Purchase - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novels Urgently Needed For Purchase (548 Views)

Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels / Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Novels Urgently Needed For Purchase by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
I have an urgent need for these South African novels
Phaswane Mpe's Welcome to our Hillbrow, Ivan Vladislavic's The Restless Supermarket and Sello K. Duiker's Thirteen Cents.
A copy each are needed for purchase. Expecting favourable responses.
Re: Novels Urgently Needed For Purchase by toksroyal: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

(1) (Reply)

Win 1,000 Pounds With Etisalat's Flash Fiction Contest / Just A SMILE! / Countdown To Christmas - 7 Days To Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.