Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. (613 Views)

Can You Guess The Nigerian "A" List Artist That Wrote This Song?? / Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. by ndnuray(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2015

Money & fame won’t get you into heaven when the time comes to meet your maker & rapper of the moment Olamide knows this!

Whiles speaking to My Africa with Andre Blaze Henshaw, the Bariga born artiste spoke about his biggest fear in life which he revealed to be not getting into heaven.

There are a lot of things we expected him to say but saying he might not make heaven surprises us. This shows that despite the crazy success that the “shakitibobo” rapper has amassed, he still has a level head on him.

He also spoke about the fact that he might not marry Adebukunmi Suleiman, his baby mama

Read what he had to say after the jump

My major fear is not making Heaven; the second one is failure.

When asked about marriage to his long time girlfriend and mother of his son, he said,

We’re very cool. We’ve been cool from way back and we’ve been together for almost 5 years now. It’s not just some random chic that came around from nowhere. That’s just it. But the question of marrying her, that one is very hard to answer because Olamide is not God. Only God knows tomorrow.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!

SOURCE:http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/08/27/guess-the-celebrity-who-fears-not-making-heaven-it-is-none-other-than-olamide-is-he-marrying-baby-mama/
Re: Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. by flowfury(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mtcheew!!! Wetin concine me

Re: Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. by may01(f): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
He might not marry his baby mama shocked shocked....Oh well!
Re: Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. by ndnuray(m): 4:42am On Aug 28, 2015
How sure is ur instinct. .
may01:
He might not marry his baby mama shocked shocked....Oh well!
Re: Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. by may01(f): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
ndnuray:
How sure is ur instinct. .
He said so
Re: Guess The Celebrity Who Fears Not Making Heaven? It Is None Other Than Olamide. by ndnuray(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
hmmmmmm....Olamide Badoo grin grin grin
may01:

He said so

(1) (Reply)

HOT BANG! Larykul – Rotate (@larykul1) / ... / Can Someone Upload This Music For Me Here Or Tell Me The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.