Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven (21460 Views)

One of The Most Creative NL Rapper Limerick Puts Out Another Classic Song / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! / Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by GIYAZZ(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2017
OUT NOW!

G'Iyaz jumps on Heaven, a single off Banky W's Album, Songs About U, dedicated to his fiancé, Adesua. G'Iyaz puts a rap verse on this beautiful tune, and not just an ordinary rap verse, everything Banky W wrote on that instagram post where he announced his engagement to Adesua, G'Iyaz creatively puts all those words in a 16 bar Rap verse as a wedding Gift to Banky W and Adesua.

It's a beautiful tune. Listen and share. And if your are on twitter, kindly go to my handle @realgiyaz and retweet the pinned tweet where I posted this song. I need Banky W to hear this. Please, RT, share and repost. Tally Ho!!!!!

LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE:

https://www.soundcloud.com/giyazmusic/heaven-cover

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by GIYAZZ(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2017
Check the post Banky W put up on his instagram few weeks ago, announcing his engagement to Adesua. I rapped everything he wrote on that post In a 16 bar rap verse. Kindly check out the song and peep the instagram
post below.

Lalasticlala, please help me feature this one on front page too. I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by crazygod(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2017
Abeg get this to the front page. Giyaz kindly place this track on notjustok.com
Cheers
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by GIYAZZ(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
crazygod:
Abeg get this to the front page. Giyaz kindly place this track on notjustok.com
Cheers
Thanks, man.

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Chiefly(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
Cool.... Keep pushing bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Mimzyy(f): 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
Well done bro wink.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by dyze(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
Web done
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by gqboyy(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
Wehdone
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Gwsa: 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
cool
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by adaksbullet: 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
Nice jam bus cool cool cool

I we ft u on mine nest song cool
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by obainojazz(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
Nice one fam. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Shortyy(f): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
Cool
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by hardeycute(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
How much did you pay to have it on FP so fast.??

If your hustle is pure,it will pay

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by itsik(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
Nice one here
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by siie: 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
Confam.
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by goldenson5895(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
that's nice, keep it up
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Alisegun(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
cool
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
G'iyaz keep it up. Hope you still follow the lectures we gave you? You'd reach the stars.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Julietcutie(f): 10:32pm On May 24, 2017
nice
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by ITbomb(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2017
beaurifull
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
guy shebi u hear abt d YUNG6IX Drama 4 twitter n I.G.......

FTC...baby...dedicate d space below me 2 ma baby SONIA..She is a fucking NAIRALANDER grin
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2017
Where's Airforce1? see your junior oooh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by mazizitonene(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2017
rap sensation u say.......

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Mopelawlar(f): 10:47pm On May 24, 2017
Abeg who go sing n rap for me ooooo,Ogaa oooo. grin angry shocked cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Sojebrand(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Stevengerd(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2017
Mopelawlar:
Abeg who go sing n rap for me ooooo,Ogaa oooo. grin angry shocked cheesy
I Will. Just Lemme Knw Wen U're Ready
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Dionnetech: 11:01pm On May 24, 2017
Op, Hope u done slide enter banky DM?
NO DULL URSELF OOH BANKY MUST LISTEN TO IT

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by chuksjuve(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by scarletkinq(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2017
Nice ....thumbs up
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by abels(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2017
Nice buh u for Split d rap na.. U jus rap everytin fr one place den all banky sing till end.. Made it un intrestin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Abortions: 11:23pm On May 24, 2017
dyze:
Web done
Wic ONE Be WeB DON Again NA BRO??
Re: Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven by Abortions: 11:24pm On May 24, 2017
adaksbullet:
Nice jam bus cool cool cool

I we ft u on mine nest song cool
I CAN't STOP Imagining HOW UR SONG WOULD BE LIKE.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / Does Omah Lay Need Another Pandemic To Score Another Hit Song? - TrendyBeatz / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.