Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,177 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (47605 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by JayJustus(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:

Last time I checked it does not wash remove all d dirt in my cloth esp Arm pit n shirt collar so there's need for scrubbing after machine wash. So how will she do that?

well you must be using a grandmother's side load washing machine if it can't wash your underarm and collar areas...or you must be a very dirty person... #MyTwoCents
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by ireneidiva(f): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:

So Washing machine does all d washing for? and also knows where ur arm pit and shirt collar is abi

This shows how dirty you are.
U must be a liability!
Men take note!
Bush man. Yes washing machines wash clothes very well. Which bush did you come out from? So you thing you'll hand wash the 'arm pit' and 'shirt collar' and then put the same shirt back into the washing machine? Smh. Please go and hide your head in shame!
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by ireneidiva(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:

So Washing machine does all d washing for? and also knows where ur arm pit and shirt collar is abi

This shows how dirty you are.
U must be a liability!
Men take note!
Bush man. Yes washing machines wash clothes very well. Which bush did you come out from? So you think you'll hand wash the 'arm pit' and 'shirt collar' and then put the same shirt back into the washing machine? Smh. Please go and hide your head in shame!
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by chukzbozz86: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
ireneidiva:

Bush man. Yes washing machines wash clothes very well. Which bush did you come out from? So you thing you'll hand wash the 'arm pit' and 'shirt collar' and then put the same shirt back into the washing machine? Smh. Please go and hide your head in shame!

So you "thing"?? Lwkmd...... Go school u no gree. my friend u hand wash the Arm pit and collar after machine finish washing "Bush Girl"
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by ireneidiva(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
chukzbozz86:

So you "thing"?? Lwkmd...... Go school u no gree. my friend u hand wash the Arm pit and collar after machine finish washing "Bush Girl"
I edited the post in case you did not notice. Duhh. Bush man I'm done with you. Stop showing how 'simple' your mindset is here.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by chukzbozz86: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
ireneidiva:

I edited the post in case you did not notice. Duhh. Bush man I'm done with you. Stop showing how 'simple' your mindset is here.

Truly Common Sense is not common
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.