Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice (1207 Views)

SARS Breaks Into House To Hunt G-BOYZ But Received This Later On(video + Photo) / Scam Alert!!! Please Beware Of This Kind Of Message. / Scam Alert! See The Message I Received From Scammers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by fajani(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Congratulations!!! You just won yourself 1 Apple laptop 1 54kva honda Generator, 1 58-inch Samsung plasma TV and one blackberry Z30 and these are the following information that will aid you to claim your gift from mr osaigha o.s.m courier service. Track Code No: DCE404417

Office No:07056750747

Call them to claim your items. You are to claim the gift within 3 days.and within the information and if you know you can't go to their office to claim your gift, you are to pay them the sum of #9,550naira for them to bring your gift to your house address. Note: That if you go to their office, you are not to pay anything, you will just go there with your national identity card,or your ecowas passport, to clear your identity. After claiming the items make sure you snap with it and send the photo to me here to add it to my magazine that will be out soon for the year to show the nation the good things have done for my people for this year celebration. Its the result of the answer you gave to the question on my timeline.
Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by Brainiacbbb(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
fajani:
Congratulations!!! You just won yourself 1 Apple laptop 1 54kva honda Generator, 1 58-inch Samsung plasma TV and one blackberry Z30 and these are the following information that will aid you to claim your gift from mr osaigha o.s.m courier service. Track Code No: DCE404417

Call them to claim your items. You are to claim the gift within 3 days.and within the information and if you know you can't go to their office to claim your gift, you are to pay them the sum of #9,550naira for them to bring your gift to your house address. Note: That if you go to their office, you are not to pay anything, you will just go there with your national identity card,or your ecowas passport, to clear your identity. After claiming the items make sure you snap with it and send the photo to me here to add it to my magazine that will be out soon for the year to show the nation the good things have done for my people for this year celebration. Its the result of the answer you gave to the question on my timeline.
Scam!!!!!!!
Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
na scam..

Tell them to keep one of the items and send you the rest for free..

or

tell them you will pay them on delivery.
Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by fajani(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Brainiacbbb:
Scam!!!!!!!
hmmm..naija...... Funny enough, i almost fall cos the picture of the person is Chioma Chukwuka, a nollywood actress

1 Like

Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by jamex93(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Call the fool and insult him mama
Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2015
fajani:
[s]Congratulations!!! You just won yourself 1 Apple laptop 1 54kva honda Generator, 1 58-inch Samsung plasma TV and one blackberry Z30 and these are the following information that will aid you to claim your gift from mr osaigha o.s.m courier service. Track Code No: DCE404417

Call them to claim your items. You are to claim the gift within 3 days.and within the information and if you know you can't go to their office to claim your gift, you are to pay them the sum of #9,550naira for them to bring your gift to your house address. Note: That if you go to their office, you are not to pay anything, you will just go there with your national identity card,or your ecowas passport, to clear your identity. After claiming the items make sure you snap with it and send the photo to me here to add it to my magazine that will be out soon for the year to show the nation the good things have done for my people for this year celebration. Its the result of the answer you gave to the question on my timeline.[/s]

Anyone who falls for this promo, wasn't born in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by Sunnymatey(m): 5:30am On Aug 28, 2015
The same text was send to me via actress Chika Ike page. But being a true Naija born l just told them if l need the items l know where to buy them.
Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by Joebillz1: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
mumu u go dey here another person go claim ur goodies ,oppoturnity na once i dey com
Re: I Received This Kind Of Message On My Facebook Inbox,i Need An Advice by Hiploko(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Joebillz1:
mumu u go dey here another person go claim ur goodies ,oppoturnity na once i dey com
u re obviously one of d scammers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!Villagers Dig Up Dead Relatives For Annual Festival (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of A Young Man Killed By Cultist In Aluu On Friday / How I Was Robbed Of #470,000 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.