Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman (1216 Views)

Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist / Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by cyntomania70(f): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Woman just Found out her Husband of more than 3 Years is Actually a Woman
A woman unknowingly married another woman thinking she was a man. In fact, she has slept with 'him' on numerous occasions but the woman, unknown to her, used a small pestle (Toy Penis) as ‘his’ manhood

But three years into the marriage, Memory Danzi (34) discovered that her partner was a woman recently after she noticed some blood stains on Clemence George Chibaya Chiwenga’s pants. The stains were said to be from her menstruation.

I fell in love with this man in 2013. Before he dated me, I only knew ‘him’ as a carpenter and he used to repair my furniture. Then, he had a wife and he used to come to my house in the afternoon and went back to his wife in the evening. In August this year he separated from his wife and came to stay with me at my house. ‘He’ told me that ‘he’ chased his wife away because she wanted to poison ‘him
I was surprised one of the days when I told one of my children, to go and do our laundry. She went and did the laundry from a nearby stream.

>>>>>>>>> Read more http://cyntomania..com.ng/2016/12/shocking-wife-discovers-her-husband-of.html

Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by Daveey: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Incredulous!
Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by herzern(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by samincredible44(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Idontbuliveit

1 Like

Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by myfantasies(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
I am not understanding dis

So 4 3yrs she has not seen his/her unclothedness
Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by mofeoluwadassah: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
I can never believe dis lie lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by lanicky(f): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lies!!

Shuu.. Fear God o.
Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by Aminat508(f): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2016
lanicky:
Lies!!

Shuu.. Fear God o.
lol, abi o
Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by lanicky(f): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aminat508:
lol, abi o

Lol.. No mind am
Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2016
And you have children already

Your hands ain't clean!
Re: Shocking !!!! Wife Discover's Her Husband Of 3 Years Is A Woman by crespola: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2016
ewooo

(1) (Reply)

Lady Holds The Break Of A Bus For The Driver To Fight An Agbèrò In Lagos(photos) / Bangladesh Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Regect's Them(pix / Heartbreaking Video Of A White Woman Crying After Falling For A "Yahoo Boy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.