Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? (1661 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 12:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello all, i won two free tickets to rukky sanda's new movie premiere 'Dark' from cool tv's late night show.

Since i will not be able to attend the show, i have been given an option to sell the tickets to anyone that is interested.

Please be relaxed that this is not scam as cool tv would be involved in the sale.

Kindly comment if you're interested.

Thanks...
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Hw much
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 12:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Hw much
how much do you want to pay sir?
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

how much do you want to pay sir?
bros but u mean ooo.. Like u just won two free tickets, its not like u bought it, and u wana sell it...

Check out na, dats bad.... And greediness... Why not dash it out as well.. Dnt tell me u aint a christain
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
bros but u mean ooo.. Like u just won two free tickets, its not like u bought it, and u wana sell it...

Check out na, dats bad.... And greediness... Why not dash it out as well.. Dnt tell me u aint a christain

i don't see it as greediness o.

I did something before i was give the free tickets na, how about the person i would give it to do something before he/she gets it.

I still choose to sell it tho.
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

i don't see it as greediness o.

I did something before i was give the free tickets na, how about the person i would give it to do something before he/she gets it.

I still choose to sell it tho.
bros.. Giv it out free... Seriously...
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Give one out for free and sell One* don't fight again.
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:

don't worry, i'll give it out at a very low price.

Do you want it?
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

don't worry, i'll give it out at a very low price.

Do you want it?
alryt, hw much? And whr is even d venue? Befor I even bargain
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt, hw much? And whr is even d venue? Befor I even bargain

siverbird galleria, victoria island lagos.

I'll give the two out for N1,500, fair right?
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Dygeasy(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Free the guy jor lipsrsealed
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

siverbird galleria, victoria island lagos.

I'll give the two out for N1,500, fair right?
of course yea. It is. Buh wat I hv is one k. Pleeease.
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
of course yea. It is. Buh wat I hv is one k. Pleeease.

i saw that coming.

You can pay after you've picked the ticket.
I'll send your name and number to cool tv and they will take it up from there.

Post your name and phone number.
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

i saw that coming.

You can pay after you've picked the ticket.
I'll send your name and number to cool tv and they will take it up from there.

Post your name and phone number.
alright... Can I pm u my name and phone number?
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:

okay, no p. I'll be expecting it ASAP
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:

its today, can you make it?
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

its today, can you make it?
is it in d night?
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
is it in d night?
yea 7pm
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

yea 7pm
late already... Babe I asked if she could go wit me said its late... And its so not cool to go to this kynda function single like dat.. Looks weird
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
late already... Babe I asked if she could go wit me said its late... And its so not cool to go to this kynda function single like dat.. Looks weird

owkay, i always sent ur name to dem tho.
If dy call u, just ignore and if they don't, cool.
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

owkay, i always sent ur name to dem tho.
If dy call u, just ignore and if they don't, cool.
alryt, I will still be askn tho... I may end up goin
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by oluwadanie1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt, I will still be askn tho... I may end up goin

okay, check your mail sir.
Re: Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:

okay, check your mail sir.
thanks, I'v seen it already..

(1) (Reply)

Indian Organises Miss Wheelchair Beauty Pageant (see Photos Of Beauty Queen) / After the cheating rumor, Iceprince and girlfriend cuddle up in bed(Photos) / Hope All Is Well? Toyin Aimakhu Shares Crying Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.