Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,104 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. (2739 Views)

Nigerian Tailors And Disappointment: Share Your Experiences / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Recommend Hair Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by SeanT21(f): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2009
We all have various hair products that we use/used for our hair needs.What do you think of the product? Will you recommend it to someone? Have you used any product that damaged your hair? what product was it and why did it not work for you?

Share with your fellow nairalanders.

**~~~Here are mine~~~**

Pink Oil: I[b] recommend it for everyone.I love it.It is good for any hair.I also love the scent of it.Keeps my hair shiny and smelling good[/b]. wink

Parnevu-Leave in conditioner:Its for extra dry hair.I use it after blow drying my hair after I perm it.It takes away the brittleness and leaves hair healthy.Plus,It smells good.I also recommend it. wink

Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion:The name says it all. I use it while hot ironing my hair.It keeps it smooth and shiny.The smell is also good. wink
Re: Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by Sissy3(f): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2009
i use John Frieda Collection and i really them
Re: Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by Sissy3(f): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2009
and Chi-Chi hair products, i also like them

CAN SOMEONE PLZ RETURN THE MODIFY BUTTON angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by iice(f): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2009
Baby oil cheesy
Re: Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by Riskie(f): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
Please don't use pink lotion. It contains mineral oil which clogs the pores, hindering hair growth and scalp health. It is best to avoid all products that have mineral oil. Sometimes in the ingredients it is listed as paraffinium liquidum or petroleum. It's still the same disastrous chemical. It is best to use a moisturizer that is water based not oil based.
Creme of Nature makes great sulfate free shampoos. Oyin Handmade products are also good and safe to use on the hair. And so is Carol's Daughter. Some of the best hair care things I have used are things I make in my own kitchen like coconut milk, coconut oil and honey as a deep conditioner. Some homemade products work better than store bought items.

@ Sean, you don't want to use a hair lotion like Olive Oil to flat iron. You will kill your hair lol. This is great for moisture and that's it. The best thing to use for flat ironing is a hair serum and Organic Root Stimulator, the maker of the lotion you like makes a wonderful one. Try a serum, you will even see the difference in how much better you hair straightens after flat ironing. smiley
Re: Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by SeanT21(f): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2009
Riskie:

Please don't use pink lotion. It contains mineral oil which clogs the pores, hindering hair growth and scalp health. It is best to avoid all products that have mineral oil. Sometimes in the ingredients it is listed as paraffinium liquidum or petroleum. It's still the same disastrous chemical. It is best to use a moisturizer that is water based not oil based.
Creme of Nature makes great sulfate free shampoos. Oyin Handmade products are also good and safe to use on the hair. And so is Carol's Daughter. Some of the best hair care things I have used are things I make in my own kitchen like coconut milk, coconut oil and honey as a deep conditioner. Some homemade products work better than store bought items.

@ Sean, you don't want to use a hair lotion like Olive Oil to flat iron. You will kill your hair lol. This is great for moisture and that's it. The best thing to use for flat ironing is a hair serum and Organic Root Stimulator, the maker of the lotion you like makes a wonderful one. Try a serum, you will even see the difference in how much better you hair straightens after flat ironing. smiley

Ok,Thanks for the TIP!! wink
Re: Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by askvivi: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
I use Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector and it works great for my hair, because it helps to keep your hair split ends free, reduce the frizz, strengthen the hair and provides heat protection so i can use it when i use my straightener. Thnx to this product my hair looks amazing, soft and healthy.
I totally recommend it !! smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Your Experiences With Various Hair Products. by Stevolin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
Newest thing in the market, U.A.E Arabian (human) hair for sale, 20" and 18" available, please hit me up on stevolin2002@yahoo.com for more info, see different pix attached

(1) (Reply)

Skater Skirt / Latest Brazilian Wool Hairstyles For Cute Ladies. / Get In Touch With Every Beautiful And Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.