Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (54807 Views)

Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Sagamite(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
bendike:
We woke up this on the morning of the 27th august ie yesterday to discover our guest house had been burgled. Someone scaled the fence, raided the bar. He had a drink or two and even urinated inside the empty bottles and on the leather seat at the lounge. The fellow further removed a 42 inch led tv which he then passed to an accomplice across the fence before disappearing into the night. I heard that other residences around the area were also burgled.
I here by attach available cctv footage of the thief. Note that the camera was working with night vision hence the picture is not to clear but anyone who knows the fellow will surely recognize him.
Lets expose this thief!
Kindly make this front page for wider viewing.

What the fck is wrong with you people in Nigeria for fck sake?

It seems there is nothing you people do without at least first engaging your brain to consider "what is the best approach to get the best result".

So you want people to help you get a burgler but you cannot give something as basic as the area you were burgled in? ...................Not even the state?

Lagos? Ibadan? Port Harcourt? Abuja? Uyo?

I don't even know if this burglary took place in China, Australia, Kenya or South Africa. All I have is a picture with claim of "I was burgled".

Lets say people used common sense to assume it is Nigeria, how is it easy to help you with less than 100% clear picture (as you yourself informed) when you can not tell them what area/town it took place in?

Most burglars are going to burgle in areas they know, hence mostly their neighbourhood or where they have worked. If you state what area your place is, people can see the picture, get their brains picked and narrow down the list of possible owners of the face if they recognised.

Just simple basic things, Nigerians cannot do!

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by SlyCharlie(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:
Forensic and Behavioral Analysis:: He is definitely Yoruba by his looks and the fact that he pissed inside a bottle and on the chair.

His name is most likely Kayode or Femi or something with an "Olu or Ade" in it. He Is not well educated, lives in the slum like Mushin or Agege and has bad hygiene habits. Probably attends a White Garment Church and likes to eat soups with lots of oil. He talks loudly and and speaks with a horrible accent.

Find someone in your area with this description and you have found your perp.

#CSI 9ja..
Chai...... See wetin too much NCIS and CSI Miami don causem..
lolzz
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
ModiKen:
If only we have a truly functioning police as well as a good security system in the country, with this footage, they would easily get the idiot. Just run the footage through a face recognition software and vuala!

His details would be brought out by the software; his full names, contact address, telephone number, e.t.c; even his last know location would be retrieved.

But we are in a country where even if the money for such softwares and gadgets are budgeted or released by the FG, one 'oga at the top' wld just say to himself "Money for wetin?! Sharperly wire that cash to my account for U.K"

Smh! undecided angry
that will be 100years to come
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by niceguy7(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
handie:
So, upon all my advice, this boy didn't stop stealing. Well, I been tell am say one day one day, him cup go full..... Na my wicked landlord pickin be this. Op, if una catch am, tell him Handie says ntooor
R u serious abt this...
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by datigbogirl: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
the 3rd pix resemble Olamide Badoo
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:
Forensic and Behavioral Analysis:: He is definitely Yoruba by his looks and the fact that he pissed inside a bottle and on the chair.

His name is most likely Kayode or Femi or something with an "Olu or Ade" in it. He Is not well educated, lives in the slum like Mushin or Agege and has bad hygiene habits. Probably attends a White Garment Church and likes to eat soups with lots of oil. He talks loudly and and speaks with a horrible accent.

#CSI 9ja..

grin grin

His name might also be Rasheedi or Suraju or Taofeek.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by poseidon12: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
youmour:
If dem fry this one now with tire people go dey shout #No2junglejustice.

I bet he stays around the neighbourhood,he shouldnt beso hard to find.abeg tell us when he has been apprehended,see as him dey walker confidently like say na him papa house angry

Exactly. He must be living in the neighbourhood. They should print out the picture and paste around the neighborhood. Someone who knows him will recognize him.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by rildwanullahi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..
na Ibo boy wey no get sense
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by G3n3sis: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Stunning how calm he appears. Confident thief. grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Neplusultra(f): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
He even urinated inside the bottle!
What exactly are people turning into in this world?
Animals?? God punish him! angry
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Epatty(f): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
bendike:
Mod kindly make this front page so this guy and his gang can be identified or dont you think this is of public interest?
evn if dy'r caught, d 9ja police wil say 'bail terms'. Dats d country we find ourselves o
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..

Too funny Man grin

You guys crack me up with your tribal banter.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
poseidon12:

Exactly. He must be living in the neighbourhood. They should print out the picture and paste around the neighborhood. Someone who knows him will recognize him.

How much can a big waste poster with his picture and a N100,000 reward cost?

I would do one and put it on my fence.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Akinz0126(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Busted sha!99 days for the thief the 100 day for the owner dats why I like this Cctv of a thing
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by notoriousbabe: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who is he?he looks like a thief
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

I can see "Ade" in your name..

OP: Suspect number 1 don show o..

Mr. WHERE WERE YOU AT 1:58PM LAST NIGHT.. angry

cheesy Guy, you are so damn funny.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Akinz0126(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..

We just gaut the lead on the thief look like you could be of great help.Op This guy knows that theft its obvious this cow guy was the one standing outside.from his description of the culprit he should be taking to the station for further investigations. grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by judedwriter(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
midolian:
Looks like PS2 graphics to me
LOL! cheesy anyways, if this was in the U S of A, that crook would have already been caught.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Superman11(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
He looks like wizkid!! check out the haircut!!

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by bendike: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
We have security. Infact the 2 on duty are currently detained with the police. They were deep in sleep when the thief scaled the gate. There were no guest and so the entrances were locked. Look closely you will see the recepitonist on duty sleeping on the couch while the thief searched for money at the reception desk. Even stood and watched the receptionist sleeping. The boldness of this fellow leads me to believe he used jazz. The cctv footage is not clear cos the lights were off.
Loaction is santos layout. Dopemu. Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by MadCow1: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
He is ur family member mumu. ignorance dey ur blood.

Olu... Our undercover agents report that you have been bragging about changing your 11inches Television to a 42" T.V..

Can you tell us what you were doing by 1:58am yesterday.. angry

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by davidayn(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

#CSI 9ja..

You r truly a mad cow ! Tribalistic bigot

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Pain(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
He may even be a NAIRALANDER
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by MadCow1: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
davidayn:

You r truly a mad cow ! Tribalistic bigot

Thanks, Don't Mention.. cool
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by blacq2009(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kolade354:
You are Mad Indeed!!!
And a cow indeed.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by blacq2009(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

I can see "Ade" in your name..

OP: Suspect number 1 don show o..

Mr. WHERE WERE YOU AT 1:58PM LAST NIGHT.. angry
Sorry, 1:58pm ain't night. Its day. So your name's true?
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
bendike:
We woke up this on the morning of the 27th august ie yesterday to discover our guest house had been burgled. Someone scaled the fence, raided the bar. He had a drink or two and even urinated inside the empty bottles and on the leather seat at the lounge. The fellow further removed a 42 inch led tv which he then passed to an accomplice across the fence before disappearing into the night. I heard that other residences around the area were also burgled.
I here by attach available cctv footage of the thief. Note that the camera was working with night vision hence the picture is not to clear but anyone who knows the fellow will surely recognize him.
Lets expose this thief!
Kindly make this front page for wider viewing.
At the bolded,....No location?
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by sirkezman: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
technology makes it easier to capture a criminal, but its not always that easy. 24 hours is a bit of exaggeration but you made a valid point.

admax:
Of what essence is the NIMC, GSM line, Banks BVN and all sort of biometric registration if it can't be put to use?

When a CCTV captures a crime in a developed country, the criminals would have been caught within 24hrs! If all the agencies can't come together to make use of the available datas in fighting crime then none should pester us with all sort of registrations.
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Olu... Our undercover agents report that you have been bragging about changing your 11inches Television to a 42" T.V..

Can you tell us what you were doing by 1:58am yesterday.. angry
Naa ur 1 inch tool i wan help change 2 11 inch mind reader grin
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by JKisOK(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
N1one:
is this not olamide the rapper grin

Honestly, I thought the same thing on first sighting. No be Olamide I dey see so?
Re: The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! by woodmood: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Good analysis but I think you are totally wrong if you think your own accent isn't worse.
Always take a look at the mirror before commenting.

#CSI 9ja..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.